why some people are ? Cupcakes ? ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why some people are ? Cupcakes ? ?

that jerk on *********** is an Cupcake , told me to give him $ 50 for Tips of his Cupcake site and later after transaction he said money are not received by him. and thatCupcake bann me from his website. please guys beware of that Cupcake
    sorry for the bad language.let the player know about that Cupcake

Right, firstly: calm down and tone down your language, please. No matter how upset you are, keep the forum rules in mind.

Second: what game is this about?

Thirdly: don't just trust anyone.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
      Right, firstly: calm down and tone down your language, please. No matter how upset you are, keep the forum rules in mind.

Second: what game is this about?

Thirdly: don't just trust anyone.
      i'm so sorry , this is about wartu.ne only same game

Comment

Wartune has different providers. The Wartune here at R2Games is just one of them. So if your issue is with a different provider, you might want to go to their forums if they have one. PM me if you want help locating your specific Wartune provider.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

There many forums and that gives advices for free, just have links to donate in case you want to show a lil of gratitud for his work and time... feel free share the link or the name of the site or the user name of the guy who rob you, so we do not fall on his tramp.

I think there are some ways to revert a trnsfer depending on the copany you use, contact the company u used to see if something can be done
          R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
          Archer Linkoneusc
          Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
            Wartune has different providers. The Wartune here at R2Games is just one of them. So if your issue is with a different provider, you might want to go to their forums if they have one. PM me if you want help locating your specific Wartune provider.
            +1 to this .

Comment

R2 outta make a wartune themed Cupcake contest, since we're all so fond of cupcakes around here :P

Click image for larger version

Name:	cupcakes_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	155.7 KB
ID:	1689852

Comment

Originally posted by Cymidei View Post
                R2 outta make a wartune themed Cupcake contest, since we're all so fond of cupcakes around here :P

[ATTACH=CONFIG]92478[/ATTACH]
                if i ate that a stomach ache would be the least of my problems

Comment

I want a cupcake! With sprinkles! Someone get on it. The one in the picture, although intimidating, looks tasty.
                  Name: Phoenixia
                  Server: R2 S-319
                  Class: Mage
                  BR: 911k
                  Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                  Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Working...
                  X