Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

PixieBabe threats?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PixieBabe View Post
    i am a girl and i cant impersonate myself, thus im not breaking any rules, check thread under CS , news and events, beta C.Ms, as well i afk BG doing my job watching and SS ppl who cheat because recently ive been getting complaints from members in Immortals and Reckoning of havoc members illegally boosting and teleporting in BG..
    So please tell me who was doing that....
    Stop talking at ppl back and talk to the guild master of Havoc.
    And i doubt PinPoint or Envy know about the complains.
    The boosting is the dryade blessing that every player receive when die to much.
    And by doing your job you just harm ppl (by not helping then to win) i think we have a problem here.
    By the way...im the guild master of Havoc as i already said before.

Comment

Havoc Officer (S1)

Originally posted by PixieBabe View Post
      i am a girl and i cant impersonate myself, thus im not breaking any rules, check thread under CS , news and events, beta C.Ms, as well i afk BG doing my job watching and SS ppl who cheat because recently ive been getting complaints from members in Immortals and Reckoning of havoc members illegally boosting and teleporting in BG..
      I am not exactally sure how making threats and accusations in World chat constitutes getting complaints about Havoc members cheating in anyway inside the Battle Grounds... Especially considering you have been at this since before the Battle Grounds opened. You are not a strong player and if you wish to having any hope of defeating a member of Havoc in combat, you should work on your skills a bit... I plundered your castle today and it was like taking candy from a baby, which is sad because I am a lvl 39 mage and you were a bit higher in level than I am...

Comment

As joe said when you die 2 time in a row you get a buff called dryad blessing that boost all stats by 5% which climbs higher per death in a row till 30%, there also potions which boost stats by a large amount, so tell us what exactly are you refering too cause i'd like too know Pixie.
        Last edited by shadowfox567; 09-27-2012, 01:29 AM.
        Temple of Ibalize S1
        Guild : Havoc
        IGN : KenDraken
        Class : Mage

Comment

this afkers BG are really.... they shld be kick out for afking

Comment

PixieBabe is not a Moderator, not a GM, not part of the staff of R2Games, and is not associated with R2Games in anyway other than she is a player. She does not have the ability to ban players, and any ticket she submits is treated the same as any ticket submitted by any of our other players.
            This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
              PixieBabe is not a Moderator, not a GM, not part of the staff of R2Games, and is not associated with R2Games in anyway other than she is a player. She does not have the ability to ban players, and any ticket she submits is treated the same as any ticket submitted by any of our other players.
              Well isn't imperssionation Banable? Because while i was on Server one i too was threatened by her with the exact same threats. and She was also talking slander about a Whole guild for being hackers. the guild she has listed in ur post actually. Her actions actually made me switch servers, thus giving up my lvl 46 archer. She has harrased my plenty of time and also harrassed many of my guildmates from S1.
              Cambrooke

S103
              Guild: Beast
              Class Mage
              Might Rank #2
              VIP 8

Comment

Thank you Stormaggedon
                And something should be done about afks in battle grounds. Almost every battle have some and its really hard to win without everybody cooperation.

Originally posted by Mystic2 View Post
                Well isn't imperssionation Banable? Because while i was on Server one i too was threatened by her with the exact same threats. and She was also talking slander about a Whole guild for being hackers. the guild she has listed in ur post actually. Her actions actually made me switch servers, thus giving up my lvl 46 archer. She has harrased my plenty of time and also harrassed many of my guildmates from S1.
                The guild in question is my guild Havoc and she just shouted lies about us in world chat and in pms to ppl.
                And that kind of behavior should be banable. Or the server will lose a LOT of players.
                Last edited by Joenanico; 09-27-2012, 01:41 AM.

Comment

lol , sounds like scammer to me , always happen on online games

Comment

Thanks for the reply gm I was a bit confused by this whole situation. Wasn't sure what to make of PixieBabe or how much if any power she had. Good to see this is just some normal player going around scaring people. Instead of someone with actual Authority. Thanks again for the quick reply!

Comment

still do something about her afking in BG and other people. Thanks! ^_^
                      Crystal Saga-Server: Shine of ariel
                      IGN: (S38)Hotshotgg (Am Hybrid)
                      Lvl: 76
                      Pet:Tekka,SuperDemon,and Baby Angel :P

"You can kill me over and over, but i'll still get up and fight ! "
                      Wartune-Temple of Ibalize
                      IGN: Ace4LifeZ (Knight)
                      LvL: 40

Comment

Shiro Havoc Officer

You are not with us anymore Mystic? . Good luck in your new server m8.

This Pixiebabe told me that Havoc was going to ban my account, already reported her time ago xD

Comment

Thank you for clearing this whole mess up, so its just pixie attemp at getting attention and slandering innocent people. I hope something is done to quell and stop any further harassment.
                          Temple of Ibalize S1
                          Guild : Havoc
                          IGN : KenDraken
                          Class : Mage

Comment

Originally posted by shirokane View Post
                            Shiro Havoc Officer

You are not with us anymore Mystic? . Good luck in your new server m8.

This Pixiebabe told me that Havoc was going to ban my account, already reported her time ago xD
                            nah buddy, wanted to go mage so i am currently on s19 bro. ranked 3 in BR right now with 11,200 BR. not bad for only 5 days no No spending money and Currently just under 4500 Matk at lvl 33 Doing decent i suppose
                            Cambrooke

S103
                            Guild: Beast
                            Class Mage
                            Might Rank #2
                            VIP 8

Comment

Mage powah !!!! come s9 mystic ill take care of u
                              Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

lol u wanted to join on ur own accord nice try
                                "Not So Innocent"
                                "We have the hottest bodies, Prettiest looks"
                                "All we want to do is tease you to death"
                                "Try naming one better way to die"

Temple of Ibalize S1
                                Guild : Immortals
                                IGN PixieBabe

Comment

Working...
                                X