X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• choukage
    started a topic PixieBabe threats?

PixieBabe threats?

gm does any of these threats hold water?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• ShadowGammaDraco
    replied
    ~thread is closed turning into flame+blame fest

Leave a comment:

• HimariChan
    replied
    Originally posted by PixieBabe View Post
    i am a girl and i cant impersonate myself, thus im not breaking any rules, check thread under CS , news and events, beta C.Ms, as well i afk BG doing my job watching and SS ppl who cheat because recently ive been getting complaints from members in Immortals and Reckoning of havoc members illegally boosting and teleporting in BG..
    Well that's nice and all and all I'll say is karma.

Because the vigilante can also be a rulebreaker in disguise.

Leave a comment:

• Nihilgamer
    replied
    o.O Trolling has gone so down hill, I don't understand why people still do it. It's not like their insults are insulting anyone, or at least me. Either way, have fun dealing with the big fat meanie-heads

Leave a comment:

• PixieBabe
    replied
    Originally posted by Mystic2 View Post
    Well isn't imperssionation Banable? Because while i was on Server one i too was threatened by her with the exact same threats. and She was also talking slander about a Whole guild for being hackers. the guild she has listed in ur post actually. Her actions actually made me switch servers, thus giving up my lvl 46 archer. She has harrased my plenty of time and also harrassed many of my guildmates from S1.
    lol u wanted to join on ur own accord nice try

Leave a comment:

• R23078284
    replied
    Mage powah !!!! come s9 mystic ill take care of u

Leave a comment:

• Mystic2
    replied
    Originally posted by shirokane View Post
    Shiro Havoc Officer

You are not with us anymore Mystic? . Good luck in your new server m8.

This Pixiebabe told me that Havoc was going to ban my account, already reported her time ago xD
    nah buddy, wanted to go mage so i am currently on s19 bro. ranked 3 in BR right now with 11,200 BR. not bad for only 5 days no No spending money and Currently just under 4500 Matk at lvl 33 Doing decent i suppose

Leave a comment:

• shadowfox567
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    PixieBabe is not a Moderator, not a GM, not part of the staff of R2Games, and is not associated with R2Games in anyway other than she is a player. She does not have the ability to ban players, and any ticket she submits is treated the same as any ticket submitted by any of our other players.
    Thank you for clearing this whole mess up, so its just pixie attemp at getting attention and slandering innocent people. I hope something is done to quell and stop any further harassment.

Leave a comment:

• shirokane
    replied
    Shiro Havoc Officer

You are not with us anymore Mystic? . Good luck in your new server m8.

This Pixiebabe told me that Havoc was going to ban my account, already reported her time ago xD

Well isn't imperssionation Banable? Because while i was on Server one i too was threatened by her with the exact same threats. and She was also talking slander about a Whole guild for being hackers. the guild she has listed in ur post actually. Her actions actually made me switch servers, thus giving up my lvl 46 archer. She has harrased my plenty of time and also harrassed many of my guildmates from S1.

Leave a comment:

• kevin911
    replied
    still do something about her afking in BG and other people. Thanks! ^_^

Leave a comment:

• choukage
    replied
    Thanks for the reply gm I was a bit confused by this whole situation. Wasn't sure what to make of PixieBabe or how much if any power she had. Good to see this is just some normal player going around scaring people. Instead of someone with actual Authority. Thanks again for the quick reply!

Leave a comment:

• R23100315
    replied
    lol , sounds like scammer to me , always happen on online games

Leave a comment:

• Joenanico
    replied
    PixieBabe is not a Moderator, not a GM, not part of the staff of R2Games, and is not associated with R2Games in anyway other than she is a player. She does not have the ability to ban players, and any ticket she submits is treated the same as any ticket submitted by any of our other players.
    Thank you Stormaggedon
    And something should be done about afks in battle grounds. Almost every battle have some and its really hard to win without everybody cooperation.

The guild in question is my guild Havoc and she just shouted lies about us in world chat and in pms to ppl.
    And that kind of behavior should be banable. Or the server will lose a LOT of players.
    Last edited by Joenanico; 09-27-2012, 01:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mystic2
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Stormaggedon
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X