How R2 can catch sylph bot cheats!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How R2 can catch sylph bot cheats!

Its a very simple idea implemented on a game I was once played, R2 could introduce an "afk" icon above a players head when keyboard hasn't been struck or any mouse movement detected for a set amount of time....So if the said person being filmed by players has an "afk" icon above their head and still fighting sylphs then its the video proof they need!! I myself caught literally 100's of botters this way on the game I played, so mods pass this along and lets clean up the game.
    Level 80 Mage 303k Br
    And yes I CASH !!!!!

In a p2w game, where everything can be bought, you want to take the only thing a non casher can do to take a little advantage because.....?

Not to mention it wont work, because your mouse moves and clicks anyway.
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Chalkie View Post
      Its a very simple idea implemented on a game I was once played, R2 could introduce an "afk" icon above a players head when keyboard hasn't been struck or any mouse movement detected for a set amount of time....So if the said person being filmed by players has an "afk" icon above their head and still fighting sylphs then its the video proof they need!! I myself caught literally 100's of botters this way on the game I played, so mods pass this along and lets clean up the game.
      I'd like to see an AFK button for all players, but R2 might not implement this. This game is all about hard-work, devotion and dedication and it's time consuming as well most especially for the people who are highly addicted to this game.

I don't know when some one is sylph botting, since I don't really have the time to do films...

Comment

You're talking like R2 has a whole bunch of creative influence over 7road. R2 translates, localizes, and ports Wartune. This is a Chinese game in it's entirety. R2 has ZERO creative control.
        Name: Phoenixia
        Server: R2 S-319
        Class: Mage
        BR: 911k
        Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
        Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Chalkie View Post
          2 little problems....Sylph bots do the mouse movements for you and I HIGHLY doubt they have the techwork to calculate keystrokes in a certain time frame. so......yeah
          Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
          DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

Working...
          X