No announcement yet.

This is how you quit Wartune for good!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can sell in bulk too. But guess it's more important to be a ******* **** on forum instead.

Comment

Originally posted by wartunetw View Post
      For all the players here who are unsatisfied with this game and have always wanted to quit this game, this is the way how you do it.

I uploaded a video on youtube showing how it's done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEpe_YwqvRY
      I'm sorry to see you go. I hope you thought of this twice before finalising this. Have fun where-ever you go.

Comment

Or you can just have a slight bit of will power

Comment

Originally posted by wartunetw View Post
          Show me a person who actually did what I did with the video posted up like this.
          It's funny the people who say they will quit but they do absolutely nothing about it but talk. When I do things, I do it and keep my word.
          It's really interesting you guys assume someone who did this would come back to the game, anyway I'm not here to argue, I'm here to show people a real way to quit if they really wish to.

Top Archer in my server quited months ago (145k br)because he felt bored and did all the **** u did. guess what he tried come back weeks later but was too late.

You get bored or you are upset with the game, fine, just quit. Leaving the acc intact is the best because soon or later you will spend just a litle bit of time on it again even if just 30 mins a day.

You spent effort on the account and you just trashed it. It's all i can see.

Comment

Best way to quit wartune? Pick a good in-game friend and give them your account, give them info needed to change the info, and walk away. You make 2 people happy, yourself and your friend.

Comment

Bye Mage. See you next week.

Phoenixia.
              Name: Phoenixia
              Server: R2 S-319
              Class: Mage
              BR: 911k
              Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
              Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Bye, Mage. See you next week.

Phoenixia.
                Name: Phoenixia
                Server: R2 S-319
                Class: Mage
                BR: 911k
                Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Why not just buy shards? or exp book its take alot lesser space.
                  Character - Taggen
                  Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                  Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                  Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by Ivopinto View Post
                    Top Archer in my server quited months ago (145k br)because he felt bored and did all the **** u did. guess what he tried come back weeks later but was too late.

You get bored or you are upset with the game, fine, just quit. Leaving the acc intact is the best because soon or later you will spend just a litle bit of time on it again even if just 30 mins a day.

You spent effort on the account and you just trashed it. It's all i can see.
                    actually I did something similar around a year and a half ago. Never went back to wartune since then. Now it's watch ****** videos only

Comment

one of the nice things about these games is that you can quit for the time you want, and then come back and continue. If you quit for 2 weeks, no problem. You dont improve your char in that time, but you can play again. In other kinds of games, if you quit for 2 weeks, you cant come back because somebody has already stolen all your stuff...

Comment

I quited once was away 4-5 months never login one day am feeled for return back, but think take a break again for some months allways feels nice return back after a long time break.
                        Character - Taggen
                        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                        Class - Archer
                        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Wait... level 6 gems only? that's kinda weak since you have level 5 stable and such... AND being a casher... do you not use Crypt Key at Cata at all?

Even me a non-casher have 1 level 7 p.atk gem... tho most other gems are level 5 and 6s, did a 7 during that one gem event, lol. (used bound balen)

Personally... for a level 80, that BR is quite low...

I currently have 103k BR (blessing wheel active) at level 65...

BTW... this is not a "quit for good"... real "quit for good" is when you spam the entire game and forum and get PERMA BANNED.

That way... you can't even log in, in case you missed wartune and did what first page ppls said.

Comment

It's interesting to see many different opinions in this thread.

Only 1 or 2 people here can probably understand/comprehend why I'm quitting, and it's not because I'm upset with the game.

My friends quitted 1-2 months ago, I had already lost interest in game since then.

I've been playing out of habit for the past 2 months, but since my life has been turning out for the better for the past 2 months, there is absolutely no reason to stay in this game.

Comment

bro why u gotta do that, selling all your things and making a video of it is kinda stupid u would've at least given your acc to a guild mate and make it his own so u cant have access to it.
                              US West
                              Pearl Lake

Comment

Originally posted by toptrunks619 View Post
                                bro why u gotta do that, selling all your things and making a video of it is kinda stupid u would've at least given your acc to a guild mate and make it his own so u cant have access to it.
                                Because that would be against the ToS?

Tho not like anyone cares, cause 75% of everyone that play this games share account back and forth daily... and R2 knows it but does nothing, because it doesn't affect the game... why do they even have a ToS anyways? LOL.

Comment

Working...
                                X