Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    Because that would be against the ToS?

Tho not like anyone cares, cause 75% of everyone that play this games share account back and forth daily... and R2 knows it but does nothing, because it doesn't affect the game... why do they even have a ToS anyways? LOL.
    He's "quitting" anyway so it doesn't really matter if he broke the terms or not lol.

Anyway though to the TS if you are going quit just quit. Why make a whole long video about quitting. Stating you are trying to "save" others from this game and showing them how to quit if they really wanted to. If you are going to quit the game then just quit. if you need to show off your quitting in anyway that just shows that you truly do not want to quit. I can see you coming back to this game in a few months at most. This whole shin dig you did just screams that you will be coming back to this game and probably going cash in another 10Gs. Then trash that account and rinse and repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
      He's "quitting" anyway so it doesn't really matter if he broke the terms or not lol.

Anyway though to the TS if you are going quit just quit. Why make a whole long video about quitting. Stating you are trying to "save" others from this game and showing them how to quit if they really wanted to. If you are going to quit the game then just quit. if you need to show off your quitting in anyway that just shows that you truly do not want to quit. I can see you coming back to this game in a few months at most. This whole shin dig you did just screams that you will be coming back to this game and probably going cash in another 10Gs. Then trash that account and rinse and repeat.
      Couldn't agree more, I also can't understand why people, if they want to quit, would attempt to "save" and influence others by doing something like this.

Comment

couldn't watched properly..
        I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
        and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post

I agree with you. If you want to quit, then quit. I believe many people 'may' have been looking for ways to quit this game, so they can just take that video as an example. It's good you've stated the obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
            It's good you've stated the obvious.
            oh the irony
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

So people are now posting videos showing how to quit a game?? No wonder YT is becoming trash.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                oh the irony
                Hi Daunapu

Comment

What a waste. Why not give the toon to a newer player who is serious about the game? If not, why not put all that gold into guild contributions before being kicked?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  FireAndIce
                  Mage
                  2.6m+ br.... it moves up daily!
                  Kabam S8
                  Legends
                  Moderate casher

Comment

I cringed seeing all that insignia trashed lol. The last 5-8 minutes seemed a bit unnecessary cause once you trash your inventory and all your gear, why the hell would you even want to come back? xD
                    Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
                    DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

I've done both on past accounts and agree completely. ^^ guild wealth is guild wealth. Doesn't matter if it's 100 or 20000 & I gave my mage away cause I put a lot of time and money into it and didn't want all those months playing to be a waste of time. The guy who plays it still messages me and gives me upkeep on it but it seems like a huge waste of time and money to spend all that time and money on it just to one day trash it.
                      DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
                        Why not click sell, and click them one by one, instead of selling everything 1 for 1
                        was wondering the same thing lol
                        DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

Originally posted by wartunetw View Post
                          This is how you quit Wartune for good!
                          For all the players here who are unsatisfied with this game and have always wanted to quit this game, this is the way how you do it.

I uploaded a video on youtube showing how it's done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEpe_YwqvRY
                          hmm.....u took the long way to sell ur stuff, and that really was such a waste......i had to stop watching after 6mins...then i played it again dont know why
                          300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
                          MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
                            hmm.....u took the long way to sell ur stuff, and that really was such a waste......i had to stop watching after 6mins...then i played it again dont know why
                            Seeing the video gave me the strong urge to stay up and wait for servers to come back up so I can keep playing lol
                            DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

There is actually an easier way to quit....just don't play. You're welcome.
                              DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

dude why....this made me cry a bit...what a waste
                                "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

Working...
                                X