This is how you quit Wartune for good!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmm.....25-26m plunder, i would love to be that guy

i honestly would not have the guts to do that to my items if i was to say 'i'm quitting'. Sooner or later i would probably come back of boredom.

But well done u have our attention now.
    300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
    MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Plunders cap to your level. For every level, you can steal 10k gold. For example, my toon is level 80, thus, I can steal a maximum of 800,000 gold.

Buuuut...I still looked for where he could be. I still want a piece of that cash xD.
      Name: Phoenixia
      Server: R2 S-319
      Class: Mage
      BR: 911k
      Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
      Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

What an idiotic video. And what an idiotic person.

If you want to quit, just log off, delete the bookmark and never login again! Stay away from this forum or anything related to this game! Find new e-friends or better, real friends! Get a freaking life!!

Bottom line is this: Who cares if you wanted to quit? Why would you make a video deleting/selling all your stuff and then come here and try to justify it over and over again to people who still enjoy the game and would love to be able to manage such a developed character? Nobody will play this game forever regardless of how much money they threw at it, when you feel your time is up, you quit and move on!

It's like that german guy who called the TV and destroyed a brand new M6 with an axe outside their headquarters because he wasn't happy with the service... *** man! Now what, you want a medal for your stupid achievement? It only shows you have more money than sense! And tomorrow nobody will remember you anymore!

Comment

Dont forget to cancel your VIP

Comment

Originally posted by ronster87 View Post
            What an idiotic video. And what an idiotic person.

If you want to quit, just log off, delete the bookmark and never login again! Stay away from this forum or anything related to this game! Find new e-friends or better, real friends! Get a freaking life!!

Bottom line is this: Who cares if you wanted to quit? Why would you make a video deleting/selling all your stuff and then come here and try to justify it over and over again to people who still enjoy the game and would love to be able to manage such a developed character? Nobody will play this game forever regardless of how much money they threw at it, when you feel your time is up, you quit and move on!

It's like that german guy who called the TV and destroyed a brand new M6 with an axe outside their headquarters because he wasn't happy with the service... *** man! Now what, you want a medal for your stupid achievement? It only shows you have more money than sense! And tomorrow nobody will remember you anymore!
            The medal will cost 39 balens to have. 7 day validity.
            Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
            DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

Many have done what you did, sold all equipment, etc. then came back. It's a way to tell your self you 'can't come back' even if you wanted to.

I understand your reasons for wanting to quit but going about it the way you did tells a lot of us that you are not truly 'over' the game. You need to outgrow it naturally, only then will you truly quit.

Trust me those who have gone and are never to return did so without any spectacle, just left quietly. Those who have done it your way come back.

Comment

Going cold turkey is the road to a wartune re-lapse.
                Last edited by AuroraEss; 06-26-2014, 04:59 AM.

Comment

I have got some tips from this "tutorial". Thank you.

Comment

Same here. I plan on quitting very soon myself. Nothing in this game has excited my in a long time and the spending aspect just keeps getting worse. The only reason I've played this long is because i keep hoping the wartune comes to its senses and stops ruining the game for people who cant afford to spend $100s-$1000s a month on it. Within the last year and a half I've spent a good amount of money on here, but in no way would I ever spend such ridiculous amounts that they now expect us to spend every couple days. This month alone we've had at least a dozen of the highest ranked br and biggest spenders on our server quit because even they think its getting ridiculous. That has to say something. I remember back when players used to be able to get good rewards during events(even before we had unlimited events w/ event tokens) for being loyal players. It was common to walk away from a set of events with a new mount of couple new articles of clothing without having to spend. It actually gave us something to look forward to. Not anymore, we have nothing to look forward to now without spending several $100 minimum every week. In the last 2 weeks alone we had 3 big spender events and in between we had lucky pot, 7-8 mounts for sale, 5 sets of wings, and a couple sets of clothing. Remember when we had 1 big spender, 1-2 mounts and/ or a set of clothing a month, and we could actually earn enough event tokens to trade for something good instead of a couple mahra here and there. This game does nothing but upset me anymore. I think I ranted enough and hopefully will be my last because I'll finally give up on this money grubbing company.

Comment

people forget that this is a free to play game. why not just play and enjoy the game. be competitive within your bracket range. Just leave the big whales to compete with one another. Not spending and hoping to be top 10 cross servers is a myth within wartune.

Comment

Originally posted by Jvillain View Post
                        Same here. I plan on quitting very soon myself. Nothing in this game has excited my in a long time and the spending aspect just keeps getting worse. The only reason I've played this long is because i keep hoping the wartune comes to its senses and stops ruining the game for people who cant afford to spend $100s-$1000s a month on it. Within the last year and a half I've spent a good amount of money on here, but in no way would I ever spend such ridiculous amounts that they now expect us to spend every couple days. This month alone we've had at least a dozen of the highest ranked br and biggest spenders on our server quit because even they think its getting ridiculous. That has to say something. I remember back when players used to be able to get good rewards during events(even before we had unlimited events w/ event tokens) for being loyal players. It was common to walk away from a set of events with a new mount of couple new articles of clothing without having to spend. It actually gave us something to look forward to. Not anymore, we have nothing to look forward to now without spending several $100 minimum every week. In the last 2 weeks alone we had 3 big spender events and in between we had lucky pot, 7-8 mounts for sale, 5 sets of wings, and a couple sets of clothing. Remember when we had 1 big spender, 1-2 mounts and/ or a set of clothing a month, and we could actually earn enough event tokens to trade for something good instead of a couple mahra here and there. This game does nothing but upset me anymore. I think I ranted enough and hopefully will be my last because I'll finally give up on this money grubbing company.

Yeah... events are **** lately... got one free mount (Frost Bear) so far, and game's so selfish to give another 2 dozen (or more) chances at another free mount...

Say what you will, this past month part 1 and 2 of events has been best we've had in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          Yeah... events are **** lately... got one free mount (Frost Bear) so far, and game's so selfish to give another 2 dozen (or more) chances at another free mount...

Say what you will, this past month part 1 and 2 of events has been best we've had in a long time.
                          How do you know we'll get the Frost Bear for free?

I currently only have 75 Medals, and there's only 8 days left... needs 225 more medals...

Comment

this is kind dumb though, you just got a couple of 80 L pieces and it goes to waste not only you've wasted your time but your money also, would be funny ive seen a lot of people doing this then the next day or week they either cry for their account rollback or start a new accountmeh idk how addictive mage was in this game but to me it seems he was so addicted he wanted to do this.

MY ADVICE DO NOT DO THIS, if you want to quit just give your account to a close friend without anyone knowing and let he or she have fun rather than throwing away a well cashed hard work account its like throwing your life away lol

Comment

i quit my game with all my stuff intact. u just need will power.
                              take a deep breath,
                              Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                                How do you know we'll get the Frost Bear for free?

I currently only have 75 Medals, and there's only 8 days left... needs 225 more medals...
                                So you haven't gotten a single medal drop from all the free boxes...?

Well I guess differs from person to person, even on my archer I'm at 270 atm, more gold drops on that one instead of medals.

Comment

Working...
                                X