No announcement yet.

This is how you quit Wartune for good!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is how you quit Wartune for good!

For all the players here who are unsatisfied with this game and have always wanted to quit this game, this is the way how you do it.

I uploaded a video on youtube showing how it's done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEpe_YwqvRY

For all the players here who are unsatisfied with this game and have always wanted to quit this game, this is the way how you do it.

I uploaded a video on youtube showing how it's done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEpe_YwqvRY

Comment

could u gimme a screenshot?

Comment

Nah, that's how you trash all your stuff (and money spent) no guarantee you won't come back, like all the morons beforehand that have done it and come back. But grats on not having the self restraint to merely log off.

Comment

Gz! U have life !!

Comment

Only a noob would do. Trust me you'll wake up next morning and when you do open your wartune account you'll be like OM♥G What i have done, and will think about it for half hr, and keep checking your vault , and other thing, tell in guild chat how fzked u are now. and will keep thinking about the money you spend.
            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

nice of the guy to delete off a stolen or shared acct the work that was put into that char what a shame lol its is the only way to really quit

Comment

Why not click sell, and click them one by one, instead of selling everything 1 for 1
                ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                Server: S444 Silent Arena
                Char: Knight
                Lvl: 80
                Br: 6m and crowing.
                Main Sylph: Arise
                Guard: Oracle

Comment

I felt like crying when i saw that video... sad to see a good pleyer go this way.
                  R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                  Archer Linkoneusc
                  Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Good for her/him quitting, sadly tho. But this is predicteable for many players due to R2`s events and way of evolving this game.. i see myself very soon doing the same.
                    Player: sunshinε
                    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                    Level: 80
                    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

as another poster said, the chances of the guy crawling back one day are pretty high. couldn't tell if he was a spender, but if so then that's a ton of money wasted.

On the other hand... there's really not much to this game. just click around and waste time and money. THERE IS NO SKILL IN THIS GAME. none. that gets old and really isn't worth coming back to. Skill MMO's, client-based games like Vindictus and C9, or the most skill-worthy, fairest pvp franchise of all time, the Street Fighter franchise, going on 25 years strong, with no $500/month price gouging like this trash, those you come back to after breaks.

But this??? he may be curious after a few weeks, but speaking from experience haven taken 6 months off myself... there's still nothing to this game. he gets it... although I bet he wishes he would have gotten it 50 or 60 levels sooner

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        Nah, that's how you trash all your stuff (and money spent) no guarantee you won't come back, like all the morons beforehand that have done it and come back. But grats on not having the self restraint to merely log off.
                        Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                        Only a noob would do. Trust me you'll wake up next morning and when you do open your wartune account you'll be like OM♥G What i have done, and will think about it for half hr, and keep checking your vault , and other thing, tell in guild chat how fzked u are now. and will keep thinking about the money you spend.
                        Show me a person who actually did what I did with the video posted up like this.
                        It's funny the people who say they will quit but they do absolutely nothing about it but talk. When I do things, I do it and keep my word.
                        It's really interesting you guys assume someone who did this would come back to the game, anyway I'm not here to argue, I'm here to show people a real way to quit if they really wish to.

Comment

How long you been playing and can't find the Sell or One-click Synth buttons?

You're so addicted you drag the quitting process out for an hour and then post about it and keep coming back here. Congrats condorman 2.0.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziggythewiz View Post

You're so addicted you drag the quitting process out for an hour and then post about it and keep coming back here. Congrats condorman 2.0.
                            ++++++++10000000000000000

Comment

Originally posted by Ziggythewiz View Post

You got me good bro, I just loooove attention.

But I always have a reason to do things. what about you though? What's your reason for bashing? people who usually bash others are the people who are living a ****** life to make themselves feel better

Comment

Working...
                              X