No announcement yet.

This is how you quit Wartune for good!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

currently on 176 medals and 17gods gift, 124 medals to go for frosty.........have no idea if i'll get enough for it, but waiting till the last day and see.
    300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
    MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
      currently on 176 medals and 17gods gift, 124 medals to go for frosty.........have no idea if i'll get enough for it, but waiting till the last day and see.
      Was looking good for me, until I stop getting medals all of a sudden. Last 12 boxes, 0 medal, yeah they didn't nerf anything, probably all in my head again.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
        Was looking good for me, until I stop getting medals all of a sudden. Last 12 boxes, 0 medal, yeah they didn't nerf anything, probably all in my head again.
        haven't done my box yet, i gonna open them in bulk the day they stop droping or the day the exchange event end, i hope get the mount (let me dream), i do not the way itj looks but has nice stats.
        R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
        Archer Linkoneusc
        Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

On my server it seems every son of a jam bacon under 60-70k br gets the mount from the free boxes. Seen about 2 dozen of them drop so far to complete noobs.

Comment

To quit a game you need to find another to replace it, that is if you want to keep on gaming. Or if you feeling this game isnt giving you much fun any more...then play less. I have an account i havent played for months and wont play again. Its true this game dosnt really have alot to offer and the goal of the game is ummmmm yeah..there is no goal really. You have to make your own goals..like mine is get to lvl 70, get 70 set..get to lvl 80 get 80 set etc, from that point theres not alot left. Theres no RP in this game, no story line, no 3rd person combat outside the standard set events like bg, gb, cw, arena. I like the friends i have here, thats the main reason i still here and i do enjoy the game for what its worth...its very easy compared to where I came from and after 5 years of dark rp im still abit burnt out.

Comment

Some of the responses here sound like drug dealers,. You'll be back HAHa!!...geez.

Good on ya mate for walking away. Some others I think could use the same advice, if for no other reason, to make their accountants happy.

Never witnessed so much ridiculous cashing in all my gaming life. I wish one of these multi thousand dollar toon owners would write a post here and
              explain how buying your BR makes this game any fun. Don't understand it.
              But anyways, To each his own.

I quit the game myself recently, but i chose to give my toon to a good friend of mine in game.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                On my server it seems every son of a jam bacon under 60-70k br gets the mount from the free boxes. Seen about 2 dozen of them drop so far to complete noobs.
                Same on my sever... -.-
                :o Bacon FTW :o
                Kabam s1- Mage
                Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  Lulz, probably janes pacman nephew.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lulz.png
Views:	1
Size:	458.9 KB
ID:	1690011

Comment

Working...
                  X