• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talking about the Useless Item in game

Well i got 4K+ Shadow Soul Can't do nothing , just occupying space in vault
    Next one is Double Honor Scroll
    Next one is our Lovely Socketing Rods
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

and the most useless item is jamesbacmon,someone tell me how to get rid of it?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
      Can't.. that item is the equivalent of herpes

Comment

Originally posted by Adiroit View Post
        hCan't.. that item is the equivalent of herpes
        lmao... lol... keep lmfao
        R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
        Archer Linkoneusc
        Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
          There's a way you can convert those items to gold, which is still useful. 4k shadow souls is 4k gold. double honor scrolls and socketing rods are 5k gold each.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
            It can be useless to you, but not to others

Comment

shadow souls are useless at this moment. I really hope they did something about it

double honor scroll is useless if you are not strong enough to figh in BG (which is also my case), but very nice to other people

socketing rods are not useless at all. I need them lol

Comment

I thought I heard something about a 2nd ToK mount from like 3+ month ago... but no other news since then.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                  I thought I heard something about a 2nd ToK mount from like 3+ month ago... but no other news since then.
                  well, we also heard something about tanks and HS every month, so i'll take those "news" with a grain of salt.
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    well, we also heard something about tanks and HS every month, so i'll take those "news" with a grain of salt.
                    really tho... there's zero other use for Shadow Soul... it's just there to take up bag spaces now

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                      really tho... there's zero other use for Shadow Soul... it's just there to take up bag spaces now
                      exactly, its taking up bag spaces. btw, we should already have the patch to increase the stack to 9999. also, the price for opening new bag slot is kinda ridiculous. Funny coincidences, don't you think so?

anyway about those "news", i never saw any confirmation/ source. so like i said, take it with a grain of salt.
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I keep 2k just in case, the others I sell. And socketing rods will be necessary for sylph equipment.
                        IGN: AncientEvil
                        Server: EU-271+merged
                        Class: Archer
                        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                          +101 to that

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                            I keep 2k just in case, the others I sell. And socketing rods will be necessary for sylph equipment.
                            Slyph cant use hero equipment? I am saving 60set just in case they might

Comment

so many 7 day mounts coming out lately...maybe one for tok too?

Comment

Working...
                              X