Vault

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vault

Now that so much has been added, inventory space is overcome both in vault and on hand. The guild vault needs to be expanded; reduce price to expand pouch. Early players got more space when vouchers were in effect, but the rest of us have to pay dearly. With Sky Trail and other Sylph items added more space is needed.

I concur with this. Or at least reduce the cost to increase inventory size. 1k balens for one row is beyond ludicrous.
    Name: Phoenixia
    Server: R2 S-319
    Class: Mage
    BR: 911k
    Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
    Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Reduce inventory opening cost has been suggested many times. At least the price will be like the voucher converting price to BBs.
      AeonFlux
      Mage
      S3 Worg Lair Europe
      OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

They should just bring the vouchers back. From what I've heard, the vouchers made people happy. I was never there when the vouchers were in play, but from what I've seen on other forum posts, it sounded like vouchers were better than Balens.
        To Willow:
        Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Originally posted by Imperias View Post
          They should just bring the vouchers back. From what I've heard, the vouchers made people happy. I was never there when the vouchers were in play, but from what I've seen on other forum posts, it sounded like vouchers were better than Balens.
          but you only can use voucher to buy useless things.
          AeonFlux
          Mage
          S3 Worg Lair Europe
          OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

Originally posted by AeonS3 View Post
            but you only can use voucher to buy useless things.
            If by useless, you mean 50% boost during wb and inventory slots..then yeah, it was useless

Comment

dear wartune can u make a berdem swine and mahra event pls i need more of that

Comment

There should have been an update to the inventory stacks, where you can actually hold 9999 instead of 999 in 1 slot.

Obviously this has been "conveniently" forgotten by the licence holder. I don't know why, do you? <---- that last bit is sarcasm incase you never got it (not implemented because they will lose $$$)

Comment

Working...
                X