Useless Skill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Useless Skill

My Char is Archer... but some skill useless, like piercing armor and deep freeze... no effect to enemy... why? are both skills just variation?

Just get to level 60+, then you will find out just how "useless" Deep Freeze is......

Comment

LOL DF and AP useles.........
      R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
      Class : Archer
      Guild : •OneŽ•
      LvL : 80
      Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
      BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

The skills which you use depends on enemy battle tactics.Dep freeze does reduces enemy speed uto -100%.Armor piercer is also great in dealing additional damage to enemy.Lets just say that these are some unqiue archer skills..also the scatter shot which comes in very use for debuffing enemys but doesn't do any damage.

like every class,archer too has unique skills,and blessed with high patk+crit but poor defence. My advice for you is to realize the importance of archer,and the places which skills to be used at which place and at what time..so now this makes sense

Comment

armor piercer is a very strong skill in pvp, but you need the pve set to have rage for it. Deep is a very strong skill in pve like mpds, you need both deep and scatter in them. Scatter is also good in pvp against mages suntoria, or knights shield

Comment

lol..
            • Armor Piercer the best skill for WB (on an archer, that's how I make 0.1-0.2% more in WB than my BR/PATK archers who are stubborn to keep using DS).
            • Deep Freeze needed in nearly every PvE.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
              Just get to level 60+, then you will find out just how "useless" Deep Freeze is......
              couldn't have said it better.
              Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
              DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

Ummm, You don't see how it gets in Tormented Necropolis or Sky Trail. I play a mage and would literally ...well, not kill...injure, i would literally injure someone to have a df, instead of thunderer that is a maybe slow. Boss 19 in necro attacks 3 times for 1 of your attacks. DF brings that down to almost 1:1.
                Name: Phoenixia
                Server: R2 S-319
                Class: Mage
                BR: 911k
                Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
                  Ummm, You don't see how it gets in Tormented Necropolis or Sky Trail. I play a mage and would literally ...well, not kill...injure, i would literally injure someone to have a df, instead of thunderer that is a maybe slow. Boss 19 in necro attacks 3 times for 1 of your attacks. DF brings that down to almost 1:1.
                  Wow this exactly. I'm a knight and there are some things I just can't get past without deep freeze. ):

Comment

deep freeze is obligatory. It is 100% necessary in PvE after level 60, along with scatter level 2

about armor piercer:

I have never used it in PvE, because I use scatter, DF, and incendiary shot (reducing dmg to my team), so not space for AP

In PvP I havent really tried it, because I usually dont have a lot of rage (I start with very few rage), but I will try to use it and see how it works

Very good idea in WB. Honestly, I hadnt thought of it, so I will start using it. Thank you

Comment

for archer, I think the useless skill is poison arrow, DF and AP is surely awesome skill in everywhere

for mage, the useless skill is...80 rage delphic, really seldom seeing mages using it

for knight, it is surely shadow thrasher & reflect damage!
                      shadow thrasher - high rage cost, weak dmg (after US talent maxed higher dmg than shadow thrasher)
                      reflect damage - who cares for 1000 rebound dmg after lvl 55....
                      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                      IGN: Kimwong
                      CLASS: Knight
                      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Archers and Mages have no useless skills, the only class that has useless skills is the Knight. One being intercept and the other being reverse damage. Intercept does not work as well anymore since in only a few turns, they turn in Sylth and rage means nothing anymore. Reverse damage was always the most useless, doing little damage and wasting a turn. Right now, it can't even compare to the damage done by normal attacks, without using any skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruskii View Post
                          Archers and Mages have no useless skills, the only class that has useless skills is the Knight. One being intercept and the other being reverse damage. Intercept does not work as well anymore since in only a few turns, they turn in Sylth and rage means nothing anymore. Reverse damage was always the most useless, doing little damage and wasting a turn. Right now, it can't even compare to the damage done by normal attacks, without using any skills.
                          My 2 cents - Really? Use it at the beginning of a battle and see how useless it is. Me being a mage hurts quite a lot when I get hit with intercept at the beginning of a battle. For me, it is incredibly hard to recover from it. Reverse damage, however, isn't worth using. The only reason to bother getting it is for Apollo Shield.

Comment

Working...
                          X