being smart..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• being smart..

where do you get bb,, if you are nt casher,,, save bb for sylp skills or orange maps,,, ppl talk u need to think in advance,,, be smart,, ya in a month u get hardly 500 bb,, so u mean to say be smart use the bb to buy sylph skills n orange maps with tht 500 ....

orange maps are a BIG waste, dont bother unless there is event for them. Jewel hunt is the best use of bb, always try to get to 700 if you can afford it. Sylph skills are nice but not really game changing
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

wings are the most important a non casher should get, some gem transposers, and some sylph skills. Jh is to fasten the progress of some reseources such as fate stones a bit if you reach to 700, but not as important

Comment

When you get gem transposers, only get one type. Like Magic Attack. You can convert them to other types once they are synthesized. It costs more gold, but way fewer balens/bound balens.

Keep your eye on the long term. Orange maps are a waste for a free player. Try to find a group you can regularly go with who don't mind green maps.

Only get sylph skills for your main sylph, if you do plan to do this. All sylphs come with a special ability, basic attack, and delphic, and most people can live with those really well.

If something seems dumb to spend your hard earned bound balens on, it usually is.
        Name: Phoenixia
        Server: R2 S-319
        Class: Mage
        BR: 911k
        Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
        Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

save spire chests so your not tempted to spend your BBs.
          That's what i choose, and yeah just do green maps.
          300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
          MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
            wings are the most important a non casher should get, some gem transposers, and some sylph skills. Jh is to fasten the progress of some reseources such as fate stones a bit if you reach to 700, but not as important
            agreed

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
            When you get gem transposers, only get one type. Like Magic Attack. You can convert them to other types once they are synthesized. It costs more gold, but way fewer balens/bound balens.

Keep your eye on the long term. Orange maps are a waste for a free player. Try to find a group you can regularly go with who don't mind green maps.

Only get sylph skills for your main sylph, if you do plan to do this. All sylphs come with a special ability, basic attack, and delphic, and most people can live with those really well.

If something seems dumb to spend your hard earned bound balens on, it usually is.
            agreed with point 2 and 3
            Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Save huh! two month saving can only get sylph one skill Plundering credit card would be better lool
              Originally posted by SwarupOM View Post
              where do you get bb,, if you are nt casher,,, save bb for sylp skills or orange maps,,, ppl talk u need to think in advance,,, be smart,, ya in a month u get hardly 500 bb,, so u mean to say be smart use the bb to buy sylph skills n orange maps with tht 500 ....
              :cool:S3x:p

Comment

yes orange map are wast for us. We only do green maps

Comment

If they're available in your area, you can also take some time out of the day once every couple weeks and do some of the offers when you click on the "Get Free Balens" button on your browser. Just be sure to make a dummy email because the spam you'll get is unending. I usually get around 2k balens or so a month from videos and surveys that way. But again, it's dependant on your region, as not all offers are avaiable everywhere.

Comment

Badly my region can't get free balens and not online payment support yet.
                    Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
                    If they're available in your area, you can also take some time out of the day once every couple weeks and do some of the offers when you click on the "Get Free Balens" button on your browser. Just be sure to make a dummy email because the spam you'll get is unending. I usually get around 2k balens or so a month from videos and surveys that way. But again, it's dependant on your region, as not all offers are avaiable everywhere.

Comment

Hmm, that sucks. I wish they had some offers that were available internationally. A whole bunch of my guildies could benefit from it as well.

Comment

Orange maps are for the most part a waste of bound balens. HOWEVER, when there is a map making event, using 120 BB for an orange map is a great use of resources.

Comment

Originally posted by SwarupOM View Post

Or save for things like events that give more rewards.
                          Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

From campaign skeleton key blitz, spire chests, solo arena and guild blessing..you can get 10 (if unlucky) to 30 (if kinda lucky lol) average bb per day..that's a minimum of 300 bb per month..or a max of 900..
                            Maybe it's just me..but 1400 bb per month seem really nice lol

Comment

Working...
                            X