star points in battlegrounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• star points in battlegrounds

do the star points u accumulate in the battleground go to the astral icon thing? so u can spend it on stars and what not?

Ofc not. Battleground star points only for your self healing and reaching 5000 points to win a game.

Comment

they should deffinently change the name then.

Comment

Its not "Astral" points , its Star points .... its name is not missleading
        Game: Wartune [Last Update: 6/10/2012]
        Server: S2- Edena Village
        IGN: SgtClaire [VIP lvl 3]
        BR: 19.262 LvL 39 4/4 Parts of Arena Armor
        Guild: Divine
        Contribution: 20.290
        If you have any problem related to R2Wartune game, dont 't be afraid to file a ticket

Comment

no its star points in battlegrounds and star points in astral page. you must be blind or have no ability to read whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by KoarLord View Post
            no its star points in battlegrounds and star points in astral page. you must be blind or have no ability to read whatsoever.
            its star points of BG when ur inside they do not accumulate any points for ur astral but they do help u heal up in BG since there are no points
            it is not misleading its perfectly understood please refer to the BG guide if u have any more enquiry Thank u
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Would be nice though if we could apply the Star Points earned in the Battle Grounds to the Star Points outside of the Battle Grounds. Or maybe add a prize for the one(s) who earned the most Star Points kind of like the VIP status of the one who gets the most BG Kills.

Comment

I wonder why they call it Star Points tho...

Should be renamed as Shard Points, since that's what you're doing in BG, carting shard fields...

Comment

One does not question the miracle of translation.
                  Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                  Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                    One does not question the miracle of translation.
                    True story. It's a translation issue. Battleground points are strictly tied into the battleground, have no impact on astrals. This caused some confusion long ago back when BG's were first released.

Comment

Originally posted by R23713037 View Post
                      Would be nice though if we could apply the Star Points earned in the Battle Grounds to the Star Points outside of the Battle Grounds. Or maybe add a prize for the one(s) who earned the most Star Points kind of like the VIP status of the one who gets the most BG Kills.
                      Why do people do this? necro one year posts.

Comment

cause ppls are bored? I donno...

Comment

Working...
                        X