useless BR - pros and cons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• useless BR - pros and cons

Hello , i guess everyone know how useless it is to have a lot of matt as an knight or archer and patt in the case of an mage.
    So the question i am asking to myself since months is - why did that count on BR then when its useless at all?
    So why dont change the formular from 1 matt = 1 br for archers and knights into 1 matt = 0 br ? (u still got the matt but it dont count into br at all)
    The same thing for patt in the case of an Mage ofc.

At the moment the br say not to many about a strengh of someone and this change would help to lower the problem about the fake br.
    I am personaly a archer with 130k br and only 4,4k matt and for me its a bit annoying to see that other ppl with fake br get into the top 100 on cw (even if i manage to have 11 wins in preline).
    Also the br ranking at all would be changed by that so i would like to hear other opinions about dealing with it ( i know its my personal problem that i dont want to push my matt ^^).

sorry for the worse english and best regards
    Yes, I do increase the useless ATK stat.
    21.43%
    No, I don't increase the useless ATK stat at all.
    35.71%
    Yes and No - I increase it but not by much.
    42.86%

other ppl with fake br get into the top 100 on cw
    Your pros. The end.

Useless stat sure, but you need higher BR for **** like CW so might as well lvl it when you can, doesn't hurt you any now does it?

Comment

maybe the br calculation should be changed instead. so that MATK and PATK only gives br if your class uses it

have no idea whether this is true or not, but isn't crit ratio based somewhat of your br? meaning useless br will actually hurt your crit rate?

Comment

maybe the br calculation should be changed instead. so that MATK and PATK only gives br if your class uses it
        This is sounds good
        AeonFlux
        Mage
        S3 Worg Lair Europe
        OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

It's my understanding that PATK for a mage helps with the PDEF
          And MATK helps with MDEF for the other classes.
          If so then it's not useless.

Comment

Originally posted by tuoamorepersempr View Post
            It's my understanding that PATK for a mage helps with the PDEF
            And MATK helps with MDEF for the other classes.
            If so then it's not useless.
            uhh, the ones improve PDEF is STR not PATK like in academy and MATK doesn't increase your MDEF, it's INT.
            AeonFlux
            Mage
            S3 Worg Lair Europe
            OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

Anywhere a BR ranking is used (CW, #1 Warrior, Hall of Fame, Legends of Balenor etc) then additional BR from the unused attack type gets used.

In terms of PvP and PvE, then yes the opposite attack type is not used (if my understanding is correct).
              | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
              | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                thats what i wanted to say maybe my post was a bit to confusing

I see no boost for the char when the only "use" on having matt (as an archer) is getting more br to go on top of the rankings.

Thats why i would like a change in the calculation of the br but as Wraithraiser said its only my opinion and i just wanted to get some others (Game Discussion forum ^^).

Comment

What's the benefit of changing it?

Comment

Do you increase your PATK (for mage) and MATK (for others) to increase BR?

Hi guys,

I note that this is a very cheap and easy way to increase your BR. If I am a mage, I will increase the guild skill for strength, and the academy for PATK. And I often see top players with very high useless ATK, using this way to "cheat" their way to a higher BR.

E.g. increasing 10 levels of academy for PATK can raise my BR by ~500. This is much more efficient than spending USD$40 on a mount giving 500BR.

I want to know how many people do this? Please vote. All votes are anonymous.

Also, do you think it is despicable to "cheat" your way to a higher BR?

Comment

Lol... some moderator merged my thread with this other unrelated thread. The initial post has nothing to do with the poll. At least put my post as the initial post.

Comment

I would say it would be better if they remove MATK from PATK users and PATK for MATK muser... that would make it simplier.

Getting MDEF or PDEF from Int or Strg would be the problem tho'.
                        R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                        Archer Linkoneusc
                        Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
                          I would say it would be better if they remove MATK from PATK users and PATK for MATK muser... that would make it simplier.

Getting MDEF or PDEF from Int or Strg would be the problem tho'.
                          Why?
                          Int and Str could work they way they do now.
                          If a character doesn't have MATK, INT would give MDEF to him only.
                          One of easiest changes amongst the all changes they did/do.

Of course, the problem would be, to take into account in every BR comparative functions that some character might not have PATK/MATK.

On topic:

As a mage, I don't increase PATK for now, because I simply can't afford it. Once, I'm done with all other useful upgrades, I'm gonna spend the rest on PATK, just to have more BR. There are many events where the ranks are determined by BR.

Comment

Working...
                          X