VIP Perks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP Perks

so far i think we all agree that the only good thing about VIP right now is the exp+ bonus, other than that,

-no one really cares about the outside of your castle looks, no one is gonna stop by and stare at it...
    -no one really cares about an extra quest(quest that give you only VIP token as reward instead of extra quest that give you useful stuff or even exp)
    -no one really care about the VIP next to your name to make you stand out

basically what I'm trying to say is let's have more perks as VIP so you will get more people to join VIP. it's a win win situation for all.

here are some examples

IE:
    NO CD
    Click image for larger version

Name:	noCD.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	1732530

this shows one of my chars with VIP status, what does that red arrow point to? well the word in purple means free on speedups. (NO CD).
    what does that mean? that means everything you do that require a CD will now disappear.
    this only helps people who are starting out on a new server, who wanna to level up building fast without waiting for the hassle of upgrading builds. for people who have been on a sever for a while, leveling start to slow down around the 40s and ALL of their buildings are probably at their level already anyway, so no need to speed up anything. Imagine dueling 20 duels in a row, research all you can research without waiting, and upgrading all you can to your level instantly without waiting? what does that feel like? well it feels like you are a VIP. that's what's it feel like, because VIP are suppose to mean you feel special. some people might argue, will this break the game for having no CD for VIPS..... well, it doesn't look like it's breaking the Chinese game server, and the only advantage is you do stuff faster now as a VIP, which was the whole point of been a VIP in the first place. let me tell you, when i went to speed up stuff for one of the quest, and a pop up next to it said if you are VIP, this speed up is free without costing you balan/voucher. i was SOLD on that ability alone.

NEXT UP....

just a suggestion, but this might make it feel like VIP DO give you extra ExP. i know it does already, but saying it in INFO actually do help too.
    ie:

Name:	Vip_exp.jpg
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	1732531

note in red box
    said i gained 2,186 exp (this include world exp of 421, offline exp of 1,093, and VIP added 252)
    i think it's kind of cool showing you how much exp you actually gain EXTRA from VIP. as your VIP increases in level, it really pays off and shows you how much EXTRA you get PER fight.

like i said it's just a suggestion, that's why this is in suggestion forum. lol

Next UP ....
    SHOP PRICES ....
    i know as you level up in VIP you gain discount as you buy stuff from the shop, but lowering the price in SHOP will make people want to buy more stuff.....(hence more income for you guys)

ie:

Name:	shop1.jpg
Size:	200.7 KB
ID:	1732532

Name:	shop2.jpg
Size:	192.7 KB
ID:	1732533

Prices like this is how people will spend even more money to make their toons more OP...

check out an example of a random lv. 42 KNIGHT. of how he looks like when he is buffed up.
    there are probably way stronger guys, but i grabbed one around level 40ish chatting in world chat and looked him up

Name:	knight42.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	123.2 KB
ID:	1732534

He is wearing just PVP set with lv. 20 cash jewelery thing, and that's it. his cloth look different because he is wearing the cash shop cloth.

since server is down..figure I'll take some screenshots. lol
    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Great thread, great ideas, and what I like most about it is that you're presenting it as a WIN-WIN situation for the company and the player!

I am usually a pure F2P player, so I'm against games that make P2Ps so overpowered. But the VIP in this game REALLY needs som boost up in order for it to be worthy.
    Gund , Archer on S19 'Desert of Curses', 100% free to play member.
    Elected leader of Warriors 'Largest & top rank guild on server'.

Comment

Originally posted by Gundae View Post
      Great thread, great ideas, and what I like most about it is that you're presenting it as a WIN-WIN situation for the company and the player!

I am usually a pure F2P player, so I'm against games that make P2Ps so overpowered. But the VIP in this game REALLY needs som boost up in order for it to be worthy.
      Exactly my point, see if you make VIP more attractive, more people will want it, right now all it is is for the exp boost factor, a lot people are sitting on the fence for VIP because sooner or later we all hit max level, it's just in the speed of who hit there first, and got no dungeon to do it with cause he leveled so fast....etc..etc. If you make VIP more attractive, everyone benefit from it.

Comment

One more thing, Regarding VIP wheel, not sure if it's really a V I P wheel.

most of the time you spin some seed that you could have bought from the farm anyway, i felt really luck if i can get a lv, 2 or 3 gem out of it. most of the time you get junks.

on top of that, you have people constantly saying it's not enough, this wheel need to be fixed, you have the other side saying this wheel is fine because it's free, whatever extra is fine because it's free...

well not exactly, you have to pay for VIP to spin it, otherwise it's useless. you have to wait a week to get like 36s or so to spin it. assuming you get 5 per day and unlucky in drops you need 7 days to get 35 tokens.

it's just most of the perks right now you don't really feel that special yet.

hence my post on more Perks that feel VIP. i think the most important factor I'm pushing for right now is the NO CD, and lowering of Shop prices.

Comment

I really don't like the idea of having no cooldown. That is a bad idea, and yes I am a VIP and I think that would be wrong. Maybe 5% off the CD time, but zero? No way.
          Cerden - Knight of Warlords on Edena Village

Comment

Originally posted by Cerden View Post
            I really don't like the idea of having no cooldown. That is a bad idea, and yes I am a VIP and I think that would be wrong. Maybe 5% off the CD time, but zero? No way.
            As person with a job... It would be perfect for me, I maybe only got 1 hour to play. But if i can condense instead of spending 8 hours to 1 hour of playing and pay a monthly fee to play it my way. Sure. Granted i still will miss out of all the events and etc, but at least i can keep leveling slowly by doing all the stuff that are CD dependent. =P

Comment

Or even 2% per VIP level. So at lvl 8 your at 18, but at 9 you get a jump to 20%.

Comment

You can already have no cooldown, pay balens or vouchers.

Comment

Well now that I see the pictures, Im not sure how I feel knowing what wartune is really supposed to be like. Why is our market prices marked up so high AND the price for balens as well?

Comment

+1 on the idea.

The no CD I can say no. This is just rediculous.

Everything else. Yes.

Comment

what's wrong with no CD? hahaha why are you guys so against it?

i been using it and it feels great ... but like i explained in the original post, why it's fine having no CD as VIP. can you list the reason why it's such a game breaker? i mean it's in the game already....well other version of the same game lol

Comment

You can already have no cooldown, pay balens or vouchers.
                        well i know, but the idea of having it as a perk, it's great. FOR FREE.

i don't have to even spend my vouchers on it...

lol

Comment

Well, seeing as how the chinese wartune has it, why don't we?

Comment

Well, seeing as how the chinese wartune has it, why don't we?
                            Because r2 is going to milk the game for all its worth

Comment

I dont see anything wrong with no cd. I mean you are still not getting the upgrades for free. You still need to pay th gold and kynite and thing slike that. Correct? All it does is speed up the process more with as VIP should be faster at everything then others. Plus it won't be that much faster if you don't have the gold needed for the upgrading. The only thing that may be a bit unfair is the duals since you get a big daru/gold prize. Other than that hough I don't see a problem with no cd. Sometimes it's dumb to wait 5-6 hrs for something to finish up.

Comment

Working...
                              X