VIP Perks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
    I dont see anything wrong with no cd. I mean you are still not getting the upgrades for free. You still need to pay th gold and kynite and thing slike that. Correct? All it does is speed up the process more with as VIP should be faster at everything then others. Plus it won't be that much faster if you don't have the gold needed for the upgrading. The only thing that may be a bit unfair is the duals since you get a big daru/gold prize. Other than that hough I don't see a problem with no cd. Sometimes it's dumb to wait 5-6 hrs for something to finish up.
    you will notice that they will be incredibly OP to lower players as acad skills that take 4+ hours will be done instantly

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
      I dont see anything wrong with no cd. I mean you are still not getting the upgrades for free. You still need to pay th gold and kynite and thing slike that. Correct? All it does is speed up the process more with as VIP should be faster at everything then others. Plus it won't be that much faster if you don't have the gold needed for the upgrading. The only thing that may be a bit unfair is the duals since you get a big daru/gold prize. Other than that hough I don't see a problem with no cd. Sometimes it's dumb to wait 5-6 hrs for something to finish up.
      actually just so you know. i totally agree with you except on one point.

it's true, the NO CD basically is free speed ups. it only speed up CD, it doesn't give you upgrade for free, you are right, you still need to have the gold or the kynaite to upgrade.

as for the duelsx20, there is nothing wrong with that. if you can't beat someone. doesn't matter if you fight them 20 times, you still can't beat someone. unless you using a lot runes just to beat someone, highly unlikely you can suddenly beat someone now because you hit them 20 times now. as for the reward, you get the reward every 3rd day, not every day, i guess it can be great is someone is waiting at 5:00am in the morning to duel it out to get a higher spot for reward, more power to them...me. nah, i never stay up until 5:00am just to make sure no one take my spot. lol.
      Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
        you will notice that they will be incredibly OP to lower players as acad skills that take 4+ hours will be done instantly
        that is only if they have the kynite to upgrade it. remember back when you were lower level, you don't gain that much from plundering and not that much from growing either. and the plant growing part doesn't take CD into factor, so you can't speed up any plants. so unless you do have the kynaite to use it, you still can't upgrade it.

trust me, from someone who actually used this free upgrade feature, i knew what i was upgrading but i was constantly running out of mats to use, because that's why in the screenshot you seen nothing running because i don't have mats to upgrade anything. LOL. i'm actually lv. 30 in the picture. but didn't get the stuff i want in academy yet because i just don't have that much kynite to use to upgrade stuff. plundering at that level don't get much and you can only plunder 5 times a day.

Comment

oooooooooooooooh this is very very very very interesting
          I like likey likey like this idea i wish i can give more than +1 since this deserves a +2990 but unfortunately i am giving a +1
          also love the awesome demonic knight look hope it comes here i want to be a demon too
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Kynite is still very hard to obtain and unless you are a casher and plunder 24/7 you won't get much. Eventually you will slow down a lot on upgrading the academy since you will need 10+ kynite for it. You only get 5 free plunders a day and if you want more you need to spend a lot of balens. All this no cd does is speed up the process. It's like taking a short cut instead of crossing a big highway to get to your destination. You still both waste gas but one gets there faster than the other. Same thing with this. You still use resources but ones slightly faster than the other.

Comment

+1 to your idea.

Comment

+1 Balen Prices Need to "DROP DRAMATICALLY" As For The No CD It "IS" quite a nice perk, I would love to have it, but again it's Just a No CD as The XL said It WOn't Break anything, no1 can magically gain an infinite amount of Kyanite, I Spent like 2k+ vouchers to speed up All My Hero Stats To Max (Except Patkk cuz uhh..DUH' I'ma Mage?!) But Yes No CD would be helpful, so I can save my vouchers for Farm upgrades rather then spending them -.- (they're really not that hard to come by, tree gives you daily if you harvest+ multis and mystery chests/altar/pvp arena drawcards)

P.S. Have I Mentioned?...PRICES NEED TO DROP!
                'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Because r2 is going to milk the game for all its worth
                  ^ +1 For The "Detective" > . O But S/He's right, R2 "ISN'T EVEN TRYING" to hide the fact they're trying to milk this game for all it's worth -.-
                  'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

well, current VIP really makes me sick, especially VIP wheel, im not gonna continue my VIP after expired on 07/10/12, totally a ripped off

Comment

Meh, VIP Needs More Perks, Might Renew simply cuz i dont wanna lose points -.- but seriously speaking...game needs more content, game needs patches with actual fixes, R2 needs to stop with the spamming of servers and get "Work Done" Before I quit As Well -.-
                      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

+1 Balen Prices Need to drop drasticaly. As For The No CD It is a nice perk, I would love to have it.

Comment

Yeah CD is a good perk and prices NEED to drop ( what the hell did anyone see that knights stats ? Deam ... ) also i am a vip and i feel kinda .... "Didnt worth its money" or "Ild gladly gave those dollars on bales instead of VIP" .... Btw if they wont give a handy perk on VIP status i wont buy it next month ...

-| 12/9/2012 expires |-
                          Game: Wartune [Last Update: 6/10/2012]
                          Server: S2- Edena Village
                          IGN: SgtClaire [VIP lvl 3]
                          BR: 19.262 LvL 39 4/4 Parts of Arena Armor
                          Guild: Divine
                          Contribution: 20.290
                          If you have any problem related to R2Wartune game, dont 't be afraid to file a ticket

Comment

I bought VIP cause the wheel seemed like a good deal. But now I see the wheel is a scam so I will not renew VIP. There just is not enough other perks to make me want to stay VIP. I will rather play for free until the owner of the game get all the money he can get from other people he scam with the VIP wheel then let the game fail. Cause that were it goin.

Comment

Could u please give me a link to the place where u got the images from (the original chinese version i mean)
                              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                                Could u please give me a link to the place where u got the images from (the original chinese version i mean)
                                well let me clarify something, the game itself is not made by R2 but basically the original maker of the game sold the license fee and code probably to multiple companies and they all start running wartune servers. The one i was playing was on YY. YY is a Chinese gaming chat program similar to ventrilo/teamspeak except it's free and you can make your own channel/room for free. and there are others **** on it. The point i'm trying to say is the version of Wartune i was playing was from YY, the images i got was just my own screenshots of my own char on YY's server. Yes i'm a VIP there. lol.

the no CD/ Free on speed up thing might be just on this Wartune server, i was looking at the other Wartune offered by the other Chinese websites and didn't see it, and no, i didn't go make a char just to test out what is their VIP perks. lol. no need. i'm just sticking with the U.S. server as of right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X