question about holding level

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about holding level

hi, I love pvp events so it seems I have no choice but to level really slow. A lot of people think its better to get to level 55 asap to unlock all the features of the game. I feel like I will lose rewards if I stay under level 50 for too long(example: daily sylhp arena rewards). but if I choose to get to level 50 before slow leveling, there are a lot of others doing the same. I will never catch up to the monsters in 50s bracket that have been slow leveling for years.

what do you guys think? im a mage level 47 with 28k br(terrible). I already have 50 pve set from exchange.

really depends on what you want out of the game. if you are just in it for the short-run, stay low lvl. If you are willing to put close to a year in, lvl up. if you are not working on an armor set and can handle the next mp, lvl up. only reason to stay low is for your honor which comes eventually anyway.

Comment

55~59 is best level for PvP, because you need to be level 56+ to obtain Lord Divine title/Medallion.

Tho... there's the "holy seal" thing...

Comment

Best why is rush to 80 and max talents, and grow frome thire with max academy boost alot, soul crystal etc.

lower lvl you have harder you gonna have to grow in br, becouse you need skip alot, and lower lvl normaly has harder to get to joine up a team to.

People some thing slow lvl is good for PvP dont even know the game, alot of people speed rush in lvl.

I should even easy say its more noobs in lvl 80 BG that is in 50-60-70 bg.
        Am find alot of people in 80 BG under 100k br people just rush for get to use everything into this game more astrals = more defens and damges.
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
          Best why is rush to 80 and max talents, and grow frome thire with max academy boost alot, soul crystal etc.

lower lvl you have harder you gonna have to grow in br, becouse you need skip alot, and lower lvl normaly has harder to get to joine up a team to.

People some thing slow lvl is good for PvP dont even know the game, alot of people speed rush in lvl.

I should even easy say its more noobs in lvl 80 BG that is in 50-60-70 bg.
          Am find alot of people in 80 BG under 100k br people just rush for get to use everything into this game more astrals = more defens and damges.
          exactly, 70-80 BG is actually better place for farming honor, very few players will dryad on you (well I haven't done BG for a year so I don't know now XD)

and at lvl 80 (or high lvl like 70 as you get full exp from any MPD map), you get more material needed for events, result in more reward and boost

well I can't force anyone to lvl up, but I really think camping is not a good idea
          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
          IGN: Kimwong
          CLASS: Knight
          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
            exactly, 70-80 BG is actually better place for farming honor, very few players will dryad on you (well I haven't done BG for a year so I don't know now XD)

and at lvl 80 (or high lvl like 70 as you get full exp from any MPD map), you get more material needed for events, result in more reward and boost

well I can't force anyone to lvl up, but I really think camping is not a good idea
            People chasing you just to dryad you? Nope... only if someone gets incredibly butthurt
            Occasional derp you attacked someone with dryads/got attacked by someone with dryads and you go *splat* but pretty rare. Only ever see a lot of people with dryads in a BG with 4-5 180k+ BRs actively going for Road Warrior lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              People chasing you just to dryad you? Nope... only if someone gets incredibly butthurt
              Occasional derp you attacked someone with dryads/got attacked by someone with dryads and you go *splat* but pretty rare. Only ever see a lot of people with dryads in a BG with 4-5 180k+ BRs actively going for Road Warrior lol
              well....at least I not yet faced this a year ago, don't know the situation now =.=

and my server no one rush for road warrior title haha, last time with only 1400 PvP points and still get the title XD
              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
              IGN: Kimwong
              CLASS: Knight
              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Please read my guide to level holding in my link

Comment

Originally posted by Noob67 View Post
                  hi, I love pvp events so it seems I have no choice but to level really slow. A lot of people think its better to get to level 55 asap to unlock all the features of the game. I feel like I will lose rewards if I stay under level 50 for too long(example: daily sylhp arena rewards). but if I choose to get to level 50 before slow leveling, there are a lot of others doing the same. I will never catch up to the monsters in 50s bracket that have been slow leveling for years.

what do you guys think? im a mage level 47 with 28k br(terrible). I already have 50 pve set from exchange.
                  If you love PvP events and want to catch up with monsters you have to have a REALLY thick wallet.

No matter how long you gonna camp (hold level), there will always come someone who will "outcash" you and be stronger.

Comment

You can hold lvl a bit a time, you can stay in 49 till you get 50k br, and if your guild has lvl9 shop you can get the items you need to get you lvl50 leg set sooner, then camp in lvl 54 till you get your lvl50 leg set with jewels and rings done... then rush to lvl lvl59 and cam there a bit just to get cript tokes to get your lvl 60 rings and jewels faster as the items to get them leg, you can be buying the lvl 60leg stone from guild shop lvl 10 by then... you can still hold a bit in lvl 64 for talent and cript tokens for cript mount... after lvl 65, in my opinion, there is no point on holding lvl so rush into lvl 80 to max out talent.
                    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                    Archer Linkoneusc
                    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

i started slow leveling @ lv55. i cash for mounts and clothing. after 10months and here I am.
                      It depends on how much cash you are willing to invest; how active you are to do all the events; and how long patient you are. Moreover, the higher level you start to camp, the longer it'll take you to be on par with strong players in your bracket.
                      I agree with anichaos, lv55 to me is the best camping level. But God descent is lv60+. you'll miss 1 event starting tomorrow.
                      Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

Good luck getting Lord Divine when you rush to 70 and face monsters, while losing honor after Crusader level. I would personally never do that, even if I rushed to lvl 9 VIP.

Options to slow.
                        45+ for jewel hunt rewards, miss out on growing sylph.
                        55+ for sylph arena, get some daily rewards.
                        60+ for Skytrail and Gods Decent. Some more daily and monthly rewards.

I thought 55-59 was the best before. Now it might be 60-64 with the new events.
                        Last edited by CrizzyB; 06-27-2014, 08:00 PM.
                        Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by coldsw View Post
                          i started slow leveling @ lv55. i cash for mounts and clothing. after 10months and here I am.
                          It depends on how much cash you are willing to invest; how active you are to do all the events; and how long patient you are. Moreover, the higher level you start to camp, the longer it'll take you to be on par with strong players in your bracket.
                          I agree with anichaos, lv55 to me is the best camping level. But God descent is lv60+. you'll miss 1 event starting tomorrow.
                          Coldsword. Hi bro.
                          Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
                            Coldsword. Hi bro.
                            hihi u found me
                            Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
                              Good luck getting Lord Divine when you rush to 70 and face monsters, while losing honor after Crusader level. I would personally never do that, even if I rushed to lvl 9 VIP.
                              Nah, actually, when you rush to 70-80, you can get LD pretty fast, when you're joining 80 BG.
                              There are plenty of bored VIP9 players in 80 BG who can get naked and give you plenty of free kills if you only kindly ask.
                              For example, I was in BG with naked boilwash yesterday.
                              When I have some free time, I also get naked and let some guys earn some honor.

Comment

Working...
                              X