Tanks Trials vote/kick option

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tanks Trials vote/kick option

Does tanks trials not have a kick option after starting? If not, please add one. A vote kick option would be even better.

A teammate had to leave shortly after starting. Someone joined from the same guild we were fighting, and begun sabotaging our efforts.
    He would camp drops without picking them up, and concede them to his guildmates. Only if we approached, would he pick them up and not use them.
    Obviously we couldn't shoot him, and the enemy team wasn't going to either.

3 v 5 is actually pretty annoying. Since there is a kick option in MPD, both before and after start, why not in tanks trials?

EDIT: I wanted to kick a disruptive player out of our tank team, who's only purpose in quick-joining was to make our team loose (aka. 3 v 5), but could not. I would like such an option added.
    Last edited by oojar4; 06-29-2014, 08:06 AM.

Originally posted by oojar4 View Post
    Does tanks trials not have a kick option after starting? If not, please add one. A vote kick option would be even better.

A teammate had to leave shortly after starting. Someone joined from the same guild we were fighting, and begun sabotaging our efforts.
    He would camp drops without picking them up, and concede them to his guildmates. Only if we approached, would he pick them up and not use them.
    Obviously we couldn't shoot him, and the enemy team wasn't going to either.

3 v 5 is actually pretty annoying. Since there is a kick option in MPD, both before and after start, why not in tanks trials?
    This is a bad idea. If you can't play tanks, no need to participate in it.

With this feature, you can kick your enemy out of tank field. Tank is all about strategy and the best team wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
      This is a bad idea. If you can't play tanks, no need to participate in it.

With this feature, you can kick your enemy out of tank field. Tank is all about strategy and the best team wins.
      You've misunderstood me, I have therefore edited the post.

Comment

You've misunderstood me, I have therefore edited the post.
        I have not mis-understood you. You want a kick feature to happen because some one is trying to ruin your victory in tanks. It's a bad idea. The best team with the meanest startegy wins. That's how tanks is played. This feature as I'm quite sure is not in the Chinese Servers Of Wartune.
        I would only like to see a penalty for those who leave tanks and cost others.

Comment

I have not mis-understood you. You want a kick feature to happen because some one is trying to ruin your victory in tanks. It's a bad idea. The best team with the meanest startegy wins. That's how tanks is played. This feature as I'm quite sure is not in the Chinese Servers Of Wartune.
          I would only like to see a penalty for those who leave tanks and cost others.
          No, actually it's a minority of players that resort to sabotage in tanks, just as it's a minority of players that sabotage MPD's, ToK, key runs etc.. In the latter cases, the kick options and blacklisting already in existence within the game help track and stop it. Personally, I've never yet needed to use them.

The fact that you can kick in the waiting room in tanks, but apparently not in field, looks like an oversight of quick join. That you, and players like you, have clocked you can quick join and sabotage with impunity, will hopefully prove instrumental in the developers considering this as an exploit of quick join, and providing a means to stop it.
          Last edited by oojar4; 06-29-2014, 11:45 PM.

Comment

No, actually it's a minority of players that resort to sabotage in tanks, just as it's a minority of players that sabotage MPD's, ToK, key runs etc.. In the latter cases, the kick options and blacklisting already in existence within the game help track and stop it. Personally, I've never yet needed to use them.

The fact that you can kick in the waiting room in tanks, but apparently not in field, looks like an oversight of quick join. That you, and players like you, have clocked you can quick join and sabotage with impunity, will hopefully prove instrumental in the developers considering this as an exploit of quick join, and providing a means to stop it.
            Let's put tanks in the idea and shoes of battle-grounds. Many people in battlegrounds also sabotage people from making honor by camping and killing ResorceRecoveryOfficer. You can't kick them from the event which is why I expect the same to be not done in tanks.

I'm sorry but if you want this idea to happen, then it can. I'm just posting the reason people would generally see it as a bad idea.

Comment

Let's put tanks in the idea and shoes of battle-grounds. Many people in battlegrounds also sabotage people from making honor by camping and killing ResorceRecoveryOfficer. You can't kick them from the event which is why I expect the same to be not done in tanks.

I'm sorry but if you want this idea to happen, then it can. I'm just posting the reason people would generally see it as a bad idea.
              In BG, you cannot sabotage your own teams effort, which is probably why no kick option exists.

Cheating is included in the terms of service, shown here:

'You are not permitted under any circumstances or for any reason to cheat or utilize third-party applications or code in order to win at, or gain game points or items from any of our Games. '

'You may not:'
              '2) Exploit any cheats or errors which you find in our service. Any cheats or errors you discover '

Playing the saboteur in tanks, so that your guild mates gain more victory points and rewards, than available in 4 v 4 (because you turned it into 3 v 5), looks similar to what you're told you may not do in the terms of service. Even if correct, that doesn't help stop it at the time.

You're not in a position to veto or grant development, and you can only post the reason why YOU generally see it as a bad idea. If that reason is 'well the game lets me do it, and I seen others do it' that's not a good reason if you unwittingly violate the terms of service. That is for a GM/Mod to clarify.
              Last edited by oojar4; 06-30-2014, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Well, it's okay

Comment

They should just have the room lock stay in effect after starting, so noone else can join on your side, unless you invite someone in.

Comment

Working...
                  X