Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Server 98/95/92 in Desperate need of a Server Merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bumping this

Comment

I've been playing on s98 since it was created, its definately Time for a Merge its so dead now that we litterally have teams from different Guilds just to get our dailies done on a regular basis, not that is any kind of problem and Highly encouraged but a mix up and some Fresh Voices and a chance more ppl would be GREAT

Destruction
      S98 Highburn Tower
      Guild Highlanders Guild Master

Comment

We need a merge very badly on S98 it takes way too long to find a team to do mp, spire, and tok. People get frustrated many times and never do their runs due to lack of someone to do them with. Please consider merging our server.

Comment

Tommie is right s98 has been in need of a merge for some time now. Lower levels have little chance of getting their mp's done.
          S98 is a great server with people that do help, yet only 2 guilds have active players due to the difference in levels.
          please find us a similar server to merge with. I am certain that there is another server in the same shape we are in.

Comment

Oh, two guilds? I was thinking there's only one guild; the whole server. ;P
            I'm saying this quite literally. Rivalry is almost, uhm, zero.
            TY, R2 Games, for your failure of services. TY for all the grief you gave me on the stupid MP Lost Run bugs.

I reached LD Rank, Top 5 WB Mage/Top 10 overall w/o Balens. All PvEs completed w/ help and hard work. No VIP. Too bad R2 does not recognize such ****.
            I am a minimalist who spent money below $200 overall. Yet I am known as a worthy adversary of most players in my server.

TY for 3 years of adventure. I'm actually wondering how I lasted.
            -Maya`Eleanor

Comment

Originally posted by arcaneguardian View Post
              Oh, two guilds? I was thinking there's only one guild; the whole server. ;P
              I'm saying this quite literally. Rivalry is almost, uhm, zero.
              agree dead server because all ppl joining guild num1 and no chance for other guild to play fun,,,,

Comment

hi yer i been playing a long time i think it should happen a merge as it true a lot have quit from this game on this sever.

Comment

Merge please. VIP is about to be canceled for the simple fact this company cares only about money. You are as bad as Kabam.
                  Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 07-01-2014, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Yeah... logging alts may very well be what keeps your population up high enough to not need a merge... I know it allows you to play the game still without constantly searching for players to run with... I feel you guys too, my guild is top server as well, and are lucky to get 16 hits on tree on gb night.

Comment

R2. You advertise, constantly on facebook and other areas of the internet. I came to play this game shortly after S98 ( highburn towers ) began. I as well as many others and are dedicated and are still dedicating many "daily" hours to wartunes. Why? We enjoy the game and each other. S98 players all get along well together for the most part and try to be competitive. The utter disregard by you (r2) to provide a good gaming experience is not being upheld .We spend hard earned money to advance and that is what you want us to do.
                      We are in dire need of a Merge. Just because we are reaching what you might consider our Zenith? I disagree. I am seeing people just now beginning to use balens.
                      Please do not give up on us. We have not spent 2 years playing this game and spending the money we have to be swept to the side.
                      Your attention in this matter
                      is much appreciated.
                      Kickstand
                      Last edited by R28696227; 07-06-2014, 05:06 AM.

Comment

s51 could use a merge as well please for the same reasons already identified in earlier posts.

Comment

Still not even a little bit of acknowledgement?...

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                            Yeah... logging alts may very well be what keeps your population up high enough to not need a merge... I know it allows you to play the game still without constantly searching for players to run with... I feel you guys too, my guild is top server as well, and are lucky to get 16 hits on tree on gb night.
                            I still remember the day when we had 68 people hit our guild tree. But most of them have quit and we barely even get 12 people to tree. I have two alts that keep me not alone...LOL

Comment

isnt S98 a new server? Plus we face the same thing on S86 and have to deal with it daily. Maybe they should merge us with you
                              IGN: princestewii
                              Class: Archer
                              Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Well surely it has popped...lol

Comment

Working...
                                X