Server 98/95/92 in Desperate need of a Server Merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ODemonicCore View Post
    Still not even a little bit of acknowledgement?...
    yes, looks like we are being completely and totally ignored in this matter. Here we have people from all the different guilds on our server "trying" to join together for this one thing...to SAVE THE SERVER...people will continue to quit unless something is done VERY QUICKLY. So so so very sad that we have so many dedicated people still playing on this server and we are being ignored like we don't matter. Please R2, do what's right and give us a merge before it is too late. At least acknowledge that you are looking into this if nothing else. As of now, the way things are looking, this server will not last much longer at all...and that's when YOU lose R2.

Malice
    S98
    Last edited by TommieJean; 07-07-2014, 01:19 PM.

Comment

and I see all these other threads about servers NEEDING A MERGE...how about looking at those too and maybe merging the ones needing a merge together. You can't even get a team together anymore to do a MP run or Group Arena or anything for that matter. You find yourself sitting and waiting in a room for sometimes an hour or two just to get 4 people to do Nirvana. It's also very sad when on Guild Battle days you get maybe, if you're lucky, 15 hits on the tree. Hell, you can't even carry on a conversation in World Chat anymore, because of the lack of people playing. There are a few Big Spenders on this server...what's it gonna take R2? ...for them to STOP SPENDING for a month or so before you realize what is going on? ...I believe that could happen. There's already a number of people who have stopped spending on VIP. That's a clear sign that they are thinking of quitting soon. I will more than likely not renew my VIP the next time for the simple reason I'm not sure the server will last too much longer.

Malice
      S 98

Comment

Just cancelled my VIP, next step is quitting if a merge doesnt happen soon. I'm not wasting any more money to sit in rooms waiting for players.

Comment

The last time S92/95/98 had merged was like 19 months ago if I am not wrong, so I suggest that this s92/95/98 must be merged. For most players, in their point of view, they expect to have much fun playing this game instead of having strong competition by spending lots of money. I can understand the R2 business method, as long as the server generated income, merging wont be needed. But ... in business ... between R2 and players should have win - win situation, R2 got the money, Players should get what they deserved.

Please R2 consider about merging S92/95/98

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by R27009361 View Post
            The last time S92/95/98 had merged was like 19 months ago if I am not wrong, so I suggest that this s92/95/98 must be merged. For most players, in their point of view, they expect to have much fun playing this game instead of having strong competition by spending lots of money. I can understand the R2 business method, as long as the server generated income, merging wont be needed. But ... in business ... between R2 and players should have win - win situation, R2 got the money, Players should get what they deserved.

Please R2 consider about merging S92/95/98

Thank you
            I'm sure R2 has a way to merge servers. The alts which are being logged in will make it seem it does not need a merge even though it actually needs a merge. You'll have to kind of suspend the log in of alts if you want your server to merge with another fast...

Comment

Thank you R2 for listening to all of us, ...finally we are getting a merge this Friday. Thank all of you guys for posting your comments and opinions on this thread, obviously it helped

Malice (TommieJean)
              S98

Comment

Working...
              X