Server 98/95/92 in Desperate need of a Server Merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server 98/95/92 in Desperate need of a Server Merge

People are dropping like flies, because there isn't even any help hardly anymore for MP's or anything else. There are only a couple high cashers on the server. This server is going dead fast if not dead already...and more and more and quitting because of the lack of help and lack of interest anymore. If we don't get a server merge VERY SOON the server is going to hell in a hand basket. I'm sure that everybody on the server will agree with me on this one as well. Please people...on this server...I need your help in convincing R2 that we need this merge in the worst way. Please show your support by posting your views and comments on the matter. Thank you very much. ...and R2...you really need to look into this and please consider this merge...or You will be losing a lot of really great players.

Malice
    Mage - S98

• TommieJean
    replied
    Thank you R2 for listening to all of us, ...finally we are getting a merge this Friday. Thank all of you guys for posting your comments and opinions on this thread, obviously it helped

Malice (TommieJean)
    S98

Leave a comment:

• Alberteiny
    replied
    Originally posted by R27009361 View Post
    The last time S92/95/98 had merged was like 19 months ago if I am not wrong, so I suggest that this s92/95/98 must be merged. For most players, in their point of view, they expect to have much fun playing this game instead of having strong competition by spending lots of money. I can understand the R2 business method, as long as the server generated income, merging wont be needed. But ... in business ... between R2 and players should have win - win situation, R2 got the money, Players should get what they deserved.

Please R2 consider about merging S92/95/98

Thank you
    I'm sure R2 has a way to merge servers. The alts which are being logged in will make it seem it does not need a merge even though it actually needs a merge. You'll have to kind of suspend the log in of alts if you want your server to merge with another fast...

Leave a comment:

• R27009361
    replied
    The last time S92/95/98 had merged was like 19 months ago if I am not wrong, so I suggest that this s92/95/98 must be merged. For most players, in their point of view, they expect to have much fun playing this game instead of having strong competition by spending lots of money. I can understand the R2 business method, as long as the server generated income, merging wont be needed. But ... in business ... between R2 and players should have win - win situation, R2 got the money, Players should get what they deserved.

Please R2 consider about merging S92/95/98

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Vaarax
    replied
    Just cancelled my VIP, next step is quitting if a merge doesnt happen soon. I'm not wasting any more money to sit in rooms waiting for players.

Leave a comment:

• TommieJean
    replied
    and I see all these other threads about servers NEEDING A MERGE...how about looking at those too and maybe merging the ones needing a merge together. You can't even get a team together anymore to do a MP run or Group Arena or anything for that matter. You find yourself sitting and waiting in a room for sometimes an hour or two just to get 4 people to do Nirvana. It's also very sad when on Guild Battle days you get maybe, if you're lucky, 15 hits on the tree. Hell, you can't even carry on a conversation in World Chat anymore, because of the lack of people playing. There are a few Big Spenders on this server...what's it gonna take R2? ...for them to STOP SPENDING for a month or so before you realize what is going on? ...I believe that could happen. There's already a number of people who have stopped spending on VIP. That's a clear sign that they are thinking of quitting soon. I will more than likely not renew my VIP the next time for the simple reason I'm not sure the server will last too much longer.

Malice
    S 98

Leave a comment:

• TommieJean
    replied
    Originally posted by ODemonicCore View Post
    Still not even a little bit of acknowledgement?...
    yes, looks like we are being completely and totally ignored in this matter. Here we have people from all the different guilds on our server "trying" to join together for this one thing...to SAVE THE SERVER...people will continue to quit unless something is done VERY QUICKLY. So so so very sad that we have so many dedicated people still playing on this server and we are being ignored like we don't matter. Please R2, do what's right and give us a merge before it is too late. At least acknowledge that you are looking into this if nothing else. As of now, the way things are looking, this server will not last much longer at all...and that's when YOU lose R2.

Malice
    S98
    Last edited by TommieJean; 07-07-2014, 01:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R28696227
    replied
    Well surely it has popped...lol

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    isnt S98 a new server? Plus we face the same thing on S86 and have to deal with it daily. Maybe they should merge us with you

Leave a comment:

• Alberteiny
    replied
    Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
    Yeah... logging alts may very well be what keeps your population up high enough to not need a merge... I know it allows you to play the game still without constantly searching for players to run with... I feel you guys too, my guild is top server as well, and are lucky to get 16 hits on tree on gb night.
    I still remember the day when we had 68 people hit our guild tree. But most of them have quit and we barely even get 12 people to tree. I have two alts that keep me not alone...LOL

Leave a comment:

• ODemonicCore
    replied
    Still not even a little bit of acknowledgement?...

Leave a comment:

• BAJRIP
    replied
    s51 could use a merge as well please for the same reasons already identified in earlier posts.

Leave a comment:

• R28696227
    replied
    R2. You advertise, constantly on facebook and other areas of the internet. I came to play this game shortly after S98 ( highburn towers ) began. I as well as many others and are dedicated and are still dedicating many "daily" hours to wartunes. Why? We enjoy the game and each other. S98 players all get along well together for the most part and try to be competitive. The utter disregard by you (r2) to provide a good gaming experience is not being upheld .We spend hard earned money to advance and that is what you want us to do.
    We are in dire need of a Merge. Just because we are reaching what you might consider our Zenith? I disagree. I am seeing people just now beginning to use balens.
    Please do not give up on us. We have not spent 2 years playing this game and spending the money we have to be swept to the side.
    Your attention in this matter
    is much appreciated.
    Kickstand
    Last edited by R28696227; 07-06-2014, 05:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Greenfireflygirl
    replied
    Yeah... logging alts may very well be what keeps your population up high enough to not need a merge... I know it allows you to play the game still without constantly searching for players to run with... I feel you guys too, my guild is top server as well, and are lucky to get 16 hits on tree on gb night.

Leave a comment:

• jc90mi
    replied
    Merge please. VIP is about to be canceled for the simple fact this company cares only about money. You are as bad as Kabam.
    Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 07-01-2014, 09:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X