Server 98/95/92 in Desperate need of a Server Merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server 98/95/92 in Desperate need of a Server Merge

People are dropping like flies, because there isn't even any help hardly anymore for MP's or anything else. There are only a couple high cashers on the server. This server is going dead fast if not dead already...and more and more and quitting because of the lack of help and lack of interest anymore. If we don't get a server merge VERY SOON the server is going to hell in a hand basket. I'm sure that everybody on the server will agree with me on this one as well. Please people...on this server...I need your help in convincing R2 that we need this merge in the worst way. Please show your support by posting your views and comments on the matter. Thank you very much. ...and R2...you really need to look into this and please consider this merge...or You will be losing a lot of really great players.

Malice
    Mage - S98

Support.

We're going no where fast without a merge.

Comment

Yeah we nid a merge asap... high lvler are also starting to leave... Pls not let these server be dead...

DivineSunX
      Archer - S92

Comment

Merge... oh yeah oh yeah

WongPitoe
        Handsome Archer - S98

Comment

TBH, I don't care anymore. But I'm here to support my boys.
          And lol @ Wong :P ♥
          TY, R2 Games, for your failure of services. TY for all the grief you gave me on the stupid MP Lost Run bugs.

I reached LD Rank, Top 5 WB Mage/Top 10 overall w/o Balens. All PvEs completed w/ help and hard work. No VIP. Too bad R2 does not recognize such ****.
          I am a minimalist who spent money below $200 overall. Yet I am known as a worthy adversary of most players in my server.

TY for 3 years of adventure. I'm actually wondering how I lasted.
          -Maya`Eleanor

Comment

I'm in if this server needs a merge.

Comment

The servers are slated to merge automatically when they meet a certain minimum level for concurrent users, so if your pop drops low enough for a certain number of consecutive days, it'll automatically be put on the list. If your pop is as low as you say, it's only a matter of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                The servers are slated to merge automatically when they meet a certain minimum level for concurrent users, so if your pop drops low enough for a certain number of consecutive days, it'll automatically be put on the list. If your pop is as low as you say, it's only a matter of time.
                We've been needing a merge for months.. Our top two guilds get less then 35 players per GB at this point, and it's a struggle to find teams to get anything done anymore. both top Guild's Trees usually get less then 20 charges.. Divine Altar, less than 20 participants..

You can blame alts all you want, these numbers show the truth. Many people seem to be making alt BECAUSE of this problem.

Comment

This server needs a merge for sure, people have created alts on here to make the numbers up don't even play them any more...we can spend hours just trying to get a mp or spire run team together....COMMON r2 do something about it plzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wajandacky
                  Archer- S98
                  Last edited by R27146865; 06-28-2014, 06:32 PM.

Comment

This server needs a merge for sure, people have created alts on here to make the numbers up don't even play them any more...we can spend hours just trying to get a mp or spire run team together....COMMON r2 do something about it plzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Comment

Absolutely this server needs help. Its a ghost town most nights, GB's are horrible we need an influx of new people / guilds to sprucen the place up. Please kindly help us out with a merge and help funds keep flowing into your coffers.
                      Last edited by Vaarax; 06-29-2014, 10:59 AM.

Comment

GreenFireFlyGirl. Our pop isn't low strictly due to people using 6-7 different accounts from people who quit the game. Eventually these servers will be so dead by the time R2 merges them, you will have another dead merged server. Please consider pushing this one quickly before we all quit.

Aids
                        Lvl 79 3/4 Knight
                        S92 Naeworth Plain
                        Last edited by jc90mi; 06-28-2014, 07:59 PM. Reason: First post sucked. :)

Comment

yea, 21 energizes on the tree on Guild Battle Night (in which tree is right before GB) from the Number One Guild is NOT GOOD!!! ...please do something about this R2...everybody on this server is getting so sick and tired of playing because it has become so ridiculously aggravating trying to simply find enough people to make a team for TOK, Spire, MP, etc.

Comment

Please R2 we need a merge please do not ignore us on this .
                            Sincerely MrsDstrction

Comment

yes for the love of god.... merge the servers again... there are so many inactive on ours its sickening

Comment

Working...
                              X