Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kyanite? After maxed academy any need for it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyanite? After maxed academy any need for it?

Did china get anything after advanced academy to use it?

So i know if i keep on planting it or just drop all together

After Academy you take Advancerad Academy #00

After just save for a super Advancerad academy am just guessing them never let it die totaly, but its can take a while.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

There's always something added. Like fate stones, or SC, people were maxed out on it and had huge amounts of leftovers/started selling them and then we get 2nd fatee/sc exchange... or when people maxed out 1st academy and complained, and we got 2nd one. Always something just need to wait and hoard.

Comment

and here I still need more Kyanite... was about to ask for more.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          and here I still need more Kyanite... was about to ask for more.
          You can get kyanites from doing your plunders at a daily basis, events as well.

Comment

yes, because obviously the 20k kyanite you can get per day with plunders just makes it soooo easy to max 2nd page of academy where it's a total of over 40 million to max it...great plan (takes me ~6 days of plunder to get 1 lvl of patk lol)

Comment

I haven't plunder anyone for more than 6 months after last server merge, in doing so, no one have plunder me in 6 month too.

Comment

Originally posted by Xyphenia View Post
                yes, because obviously the 20k kyanite you can get per day with plunders just makes it soooo easy to max 2nd page of academy where it's a total of over 40 million to max it...great plan (takes me ~6 days of plunder to get 1 lvl of patk lol)
                Kyanite seeds are a good source, daily events too. Plus we can't forget the biggest source, the daily tree harvesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Xyphenia View Post
                  40million for level 80 adv academy?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                    40million for level 80 adv academy?

Takes 2.5 mil from 61-80, so roughly that's probably more or less accurate depending on what you're leveling up (IE how many troop skills you're gonna max and if you're gonna max hero matk/patk opposite of you). Complete max would prolly need a bit more tho.

Comment

Originally posted by slikec View Post
                      Did china get anything after advanced academy to use it?

So i know if i keep on planting it or just drop all together
                      You can still spin the wheel with your academy maxed out

Comment

Working...
                      X