Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updated Group arena - double work for same prize.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated Group arena - double work for same prize.

So I quit the game for a while because events were increasing so much in number. To the extent that it started feeling like a full time job to stay competitive.

When I came back to try it again, I noticed that group arena was split to 2 sessions and the insigna rewards were cut to half.

It almost made me quit the game again right away.

ONE hour of grueling grind per day was already a bit much. why make players WORK twice for the same reward?

If players were asking for more group arena sessions, then it was to increase their reward insignia per day. NOT to make them work double for the same reward.

IF you want to maintain the amount of reward insigna per day. Then my strong suggestion is to keep the reward at 6/win, 2/lose. BUT allow players to participate in ONLY ONE of the two sessions per day.

This way you allow more time flexibility, but ELIMINATE THE GRIND factor. If players want to 'play' 2 arenas per day, then they could join the second session without rewards (Just like it is done with MP and solo dungeons once you exceed your daily quota).
    Gund , Archer on S19 'Desert of Curses', 100% free to play member.
    Elected leader of Warriors 'Largest & top rank guild on server'.

Suggesting accepted, correctly some of the players are referring me this issue. Appreciate your support.
    Ok, I'm muted, so.... please use sign language.
    Thanks

Comment

BUT allow players to participate in ONLY ONE of the two sessions per day.
      I love this suggestion and I want 2nd Battle Ground like this!
      IGN: newzombie
      server: Roaring Wetlands
      Guild: Việt.Nam

Pls vote here:

Comment

Originally posted by Gundae View Post

IF you want to maintain the amount of reward insigna per day. Then my strong suggestion is to keep the reward at 6/win, 2/lose. BUT allow players to participate in ONLY ONE of the two sessions per day.
        +1000..agreed..
        IGN : AwakenedOne
        Class : Knight
        Server : Forest of Doom

"The only important moment in your life is "NOW"- Ekchart Tolle -..The moment u looking at this word is "NOW"..~ <3
        Wartune is a browser game to play for fun..Why so serious ?

Comment

Originally posted by newzombie View Post
          I love this suggestion and I want 2nd Battle Ground like this!
          Great idea indeed. That won't make people strong too fast, nor too gimped. Just more fun for everyone else - if they could still enter, but gain no rewards for example and would help with the time zone restriction.

Comment

What happens if a player goes LD or gets kicked out of the room? How to determine if they can go back in. A buff timer perhaps for arena? One free item a day to give them the arena key that allows them one hour access? Then a cash shop item for the other arena time could be added. Win win for both sides, R2 and the players.
            Cerden - Knight of Warlords on Edena Village

Comment

Originally posted by Cerden View Post
              What happens if a player goes LD or gets kicked out of the room? How to determine if they can go back in. A buff timer perhaps for arena? One free item a day to give them the arena key that allows them one hour access?
              Yeah, something like a scroll or potion with "Arena Access" buff for 1 hour ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Coco View Post
                Suggesting accepted, correctly some of the players are referring me this issue. Appreciate your support.
                Thanks Coco, so is the suggestion going to be implemented? If yes, any time estimate on that?

Comment

+1kkkkkk to this :P

Comment

+2mm like it ... Make this happen .... :d

Comment

Originally posted by Cerden View Post
                      What happens if a player goes LD or gets kicked out of the room? How to determine if they can go back in. A buff timer perhaps for arena? One free item a day to give them the arena key that allows them one hour access? Then a cash shop item for the other arena time could be added. Win win for both sides, R2 and the players.
                      Perhaps, we can limit the GA attempt to an actual whole figure, like 50-60 Entry per day. Just like the Solo PVP attempt. Since most GA fight last around a minute for 1 Hour. I think the number is just about right.

With this number, player still have options to choose when to use the GA Attempts and not limited to a particular GA Hours.

My take.
                      Last edited by DeGAUL; 10-16-2012, 09:25 AM.

Comment

*Sighs* R2 in the past said this option wasn't viable due to the coding. They said if they could have it set up where players could only enter 1 GA at a time they would've. But I find it funny (not taking a jab at the OP either) that players want more events and others say there are too many events. They say it becomes a job now...interesting.
                        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                        BR: 67K
                        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                          *Sighs* R2 in the past said this option wasn't viable due to the coding. They said if they could have it set up where players could only enter 1 GA at a time they would've. But I find it funny (not taking a jab at the OP either) that players want more events and others say there are too many events. They say it becomes a job now...interesting.
                          Ok Barbarossa, your name sounded familiar & indeed you're on my server. Yesterday I met you in GA, and you were a one-rounder. Not taking a jab at you either, but let me set this straight. Btw, if you enjoy losing every match in arena, you don't have to continue reading.

I am not putting this suggestion for my personal benefit cause:
                          1) I had 35 pvp set as soon as I got level 35. Have 45 set, and have 3k+ Insigna saved over it for honor medals. So at this point we don't need GA anymore and the only time we go there is to fool around.
                          2) When I go with my team to arena, we win every single match on the server.
                          3) Not even for the sake of my guild 'although it hosts more than half the server'. Reason is our 2 top teams use M / F in guild chat. Hence, most members can avoid them if they like.

I am putting it for people like YOU. Still not taking a jab at you, just being real. People who almost lose every single match, and are there enduring this loss-after-loss just for the sake of gathering enough insigna for the set. Again, if you enjoy losing all time, one round in your case, then I understand how this whole thing would not have value to you.

Comment

Working...
                          X