Regarding sylph evolving.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding sylph evolving.

So i`m very undecided of what to do, I have 2 purple stars Apollo with 31k br and all skills slots occupied, I also have a purple gaia with only 3 skills occupied. My big concern is : should i wait for the next patch when Apollo and Hades can be evolved (i have no idea how many balens requires for it to evolve, and also i`ll play russian roulette with skills as many others who already got all skills slots occupied) or should i go with Gaia (i can get the new skills without screwing anything since i have 2 slots for skill damage and 1 slot for passive).

Also if anyone knows, heard some rumors of how much evolving and new skills costs for Apollo please post it.. i`ve heard in germany wartune was about 30k balens which i think its damn expensive o_@, pretty much thats why i opened this thread, to find out how expensive will be Apollo and few advices of what to do next.

Thanks a bunch.
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

$500+ for my idea according to chinese server and our price ratio

in chinese server only heavy casher can afford for evolve apollo and hades
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post

lol, *** is with these prices ? Damn, i might just quit better.. seems like will be a pain in the *** to start over with Gaia.

Comment

I'd choose gaia for few reasons

1 - dont need to pay 30k balens
        2- you dont need to wait for an extra patch
        3- ahh cupcake it Hercules dmg is awesome
        " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
          I'd choose gaia for few reasons

1 - dont need to pay 30k balens
          2- you dont need to wait for an extra patch
          3- ahh cupcake it Hercules dmg is awesome
          I know its way cheaper and faster but i`m thinking at all the sepulcrums i have to invest again in another sylph and this makes me go tralalallala AntiAparheid.

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post

We are not in China and it's not chineese server.
            We should also pay for keeping sylph stats during envolving, and what ? You don't need to pay anything.
            Beside in China server envolved Apollo and hades have much stronger skills. Here it's not going to be so "amazing". This version is actually on german wartune, so perhaps someone from that server could confirm it. Beside i think that either we will not pay anything, or cost won't be so "big".

Besides they say that it's Free to play game, so this materials should be possible to get in other way than money.

Comment

Originally posted by TAYNIAK View Post
              We are not in China and it's not chineese server.
              We should also pay for keeping sylph stats during envolving, and what ? You don't need to pay anything.
              Beside in China server envolved Apollo and hades have much stronger skills. Here it's not going to be so "amazing". This version is actually on german wartune, so perhaps someone from that server could confirm it. Beside i think that either we will not pay anything, or cost won't be so "big".

Besides they say that it's Free to play game, so this materials should be possible to get in other way than money.

I think you dont know R2 well, if there`s a way to make players spend money they bring it! Anyways i doubt 100% there wont be a possible way to get those materials without money but i do have a hope it wont be extremely expensive as rumors say..

Comment

Working...
              X