have you noticed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have you noticed?

Have you guys noticed that the map monsters have gotten A LOT tougher than b4 the maintainence

no?
    maybe you got a high level player on your team? cuz the treasure guardian/thief's lvl is based from it.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

maybe you start doing the map with levle 80's
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Did not know that... the good thing i do maps with players with alike lvl and BR
        R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
        Archer Linkoneusc
        Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          no?
          maybe you got a high level player on your team? cuz the treasure guardian/thief's lvl is based from it.
          +1 to this

Comment

well yea i had some strong 70+ ppl but i've always gone with them and the guardian was akways weak. now he's causing like 16-20K damage per hit to a knight with around 150K BR

Comment

Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
              Have you guys noticed that the map monsters have gotten A LOT tougher than b4 the maintainence
              u r correct.....i always go with same team....and now it is tougher.....

Comment

Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
                well yea i had some strong 70+ ppl but i've always gone with them and the guardian was akways weak. now he's causing like 16-20K damage per hit to a knight with around 150K BR
                ...you sure? facing TH boss they can't even hurt me, I block heal back the dmg, my team even no need sunt for boss
                SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                IGN: Kimwong
                CLASS: Knight
                PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                  ...you sure? facing TH boss they can't even hurt me, I block heal back the dmg, my team even no need sunt for boss
                  yea well he block/ healed every attack and he was STILL about to die. he had 140K br and 150K hp

Comment

Working...
                  X