Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dukec2
    replied
    on my serv, mages dominated first kills, top archer is similar br as them. so really comes down to skill and ability to double

Leave a comment:

• RicardoNeto
    replied
    Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
    imo archers have no big advantage in getting first kills. their fights with slow simply take longer and they can do more total damage per attempt, which means they will have to revive less later to kill the stronger bosses. but still knights can kill the first bosses about as fast as others.
    Are you new to this game?

Leave a comment:

• bornleader
    replied
    You dont seem to get more points for retrying a boss. E.g if you killed level 10 till small hp left, and then retry again, after boss hp recovers, you wont get more points.

Reached lvl 13 and stuck on 6348 points till i can kill it by using balens, buffs or something else..

Leave a comment:

• bornleader
    replied
    Rewards:
    Level 1-4: Star Sand x 5, Gold x 500k (First Kill Star Sand x3, Star Tear Shard x 10)
    Level 5 : Star Sand x 10, Gold x 1000k (First Kill Star Sand x5, Star Tear Shard x 10)
    Level 6-9: Star Sand x 8, Gold x 800k (First Kill Star Sand x4, Star Tear Shard x 10)
    Level 10 : Star Sand x 16, Gold x 1600k (First Kill Star Sand x8, Star Tear Shard x 10)
    Level 11-14: Star Sand x 10, Gold x 1000k (First Kill Star Sand x5, Star Tear Shard x 10)

and so on..

Leave a comment:

• FufuBunnySlayer
    replied
    Cool beans, thank you for the info...midnight pl0x.

Leave a comment:

• CrizzyB
    replied
    Can we get an archer here to start whining about how under-powered they are in the game still?

Edit: omg, please don't do it for real. You just got handed another PVE event where you can easily outperform all other classes.

Leave a comment:

• Setsuna88
    replied
    imo archers have no big advantage in getting first kills. their fights with slow simply take longer and they can do more total damage per attempt, which means they will have to revive less later to kill the stronger bosses. but still knights can kill the first bosses about as fast as others.

Leave a comment:

• ArowenGR
    replied
    I am not 100% sure, but I think we get extra attempt every 10 mins of being online.

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    archer event for sure dmg dealers + df 100% ....just like wb

noob archer 10k br lower than me mage got all first kills from 1-9 than archer 40k br more than me and him got rest from 9+

Leave a comment:

• FalxUK
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    On Chinatune you can't slow, Sky Trail, Nirvana, and God, but here you can slow everything. Get over it.
    Fair enough, I just said that cos I saw the chinese videos which are the only real thing we have right now.

Leave a comment:

• dukec2
    replied
    if anyone could post rewards for each boss would be helpful

Leave a comment:

• maxvain
    replied
    Does Warrior Call work in God Descent... Yes or No?

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    On Chinatune you can't slow, Sky Trail, Nirvana, and God, but here you can slow everything. Get over it.

Leave a comment:

• Anubi0s
    replied
    Originally posted by FalxUK View Post
    Based on the video I've seen on youtube (chinese version) the bosses are NOT slowable (DF and Thunderer won't work).
    maybe u cant DF in China cause people complained.

Leave a comment:

• FalxUK
    replied
    Based on the video I've seen on youtube (chinese version) the bosses are NOT slowable (DF and Thunderer won't work).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X