X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone know if free att are limited? not asking about 5 att cap

Comment

limit is 5
      but after 10 mins you got 1 more and one more so all tugeder 7 if you spend 10 balens or 20 tu get 10 more mins you can haw 8 attempts tu kil bos or if you spend more you can haw more attempts tu kil bos

Comment

i m noob knight whit bluea amazon and 138k br but i kil 13th bos next is 14th i tinck or i hope

Comment

The players who top are the ones that spend the most.
          Archers do have yet another advantage because of freeze so they can slow the bosses buffing.
          attempts are every 10 mins while you are online capped at 5.
          The rewards are pretty rubbish to be honest and i cannot understand why some are balening the hell to get top lol must be a pride thing. Most the top guys on my server have spent more balens than what the number 1 reward gives. 1-2 rewards are the best after that if you come in 3rd to 50 there is barely a difference.
          Its a very time consuming event with very little rewards.
          Pretty terrible addition to the game really and nothing worth getting excited about.

Comment

Originally posted by maygwan View Post
            The players who top are the ones that spend the most.
            Archers do have yet another advantage because of freeze so they can slow the bosses buffing.
            attempts are every 10 mins while you are online capped at 5.
            The rewards are pretty rubbish to be honest and i cannot understand why some are balening the hell to get top lol must be a pride thing. Most the top guys on my server have spent more balens than what the number 1 reward gives. 1-2 rewards are the best after that if you come in 3rd to 50 there is barely a difference.
            Its a very time consuming event with very little rewards.
            Pretty terrible addition to the game really and nothing worth getting excited about.
            Its probably more of its something new and that is why they are going all out. Archers have a big advantage here. Many of the biggest cashers will not win, only because the amount of time it takes to kill the bosses after 15.

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
              Why does everybody think it's a "cashers event". Save your attempts, run the stage, claim gold and sands and other rewards. Wait 30 minutes, accumulate attempts, clear next stage.
              Once again it is an event with free items for everybody, to help grow your toon and your sylph.
              If you don't like it, don't play it. But don't cry about getting free items.
              I agree its not that bad, but u gotta be fair here.. ppl that have more money will get in the earliest rankings and that would suck cus actually there is no skill at all in adding more attempts and increasing the cd time..it wont matter much for me as i consider myself a non casher but oh well thats R2 here :P
              Name: Executioner
              Class: Critical Knight
              Sylph: Hercules **
              Server: S42 (Kabam)
              Currently Battle Rate: 251K
              Guild: Paradox

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
                Why does everybody think it's a "cashers event". Save your attempts, run the stage, claim gold and sands and other rewards. Wait 30 minutes, accumulate attempts, clear next stage.
                Once again it is an event with free items for everybody, to help grow your toon and your sylph.
                If you don't like it, don't play it. But don't cry about getting free items.
                It is because of final ranking rewards not because of clearing stages. Every will do same thing u said and will clear but will not make into top rankings. At best 21-50 without balens unless it is dead server.

Comment

gods descent mean gods balen many balen win many point

Comment

so till today my team seems find the limit stage =3 (all of us no hades)

me - 140K knight, stuck at L15
                    archer 1 - 140K, passed L17 (7 attempt), don't know L18+
                    archer 2 - 150K, stuck at L20
                    mage - 140K, stuck at L17

all of us don't use balen attempt, think it is not worth the reward
                    Last edited by kimwong; 06-28-2014, 09:55 AM.
                    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                    IGN: Kimwong
                    CLASS: Knight
                    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

You cleared 14 with gaia, kim?

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        You cleared 14 with gaia, kim?
                        blue pan, higher dmg than gaia when facing electro boss even my pan is so weak =3

Comment

HP and troops loss is most annoying thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                            HP and troops loss is most annoying thing.
                            the reward compensate for it, 500K+ gold per boss enough for your pot and troop

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                              the reward compensate for it, 500K+ gold per boss enough for your pot and troop
                              not if you don't clear it and retry again at higher levels. (with full attempts)

Comment

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                                not if you don't clear it and retry again at higher levels. (with full attempts)
                                I think everyone knows their limit after fighting the boss for once

if you still continue to try then that's your problem

for me, I know I won't be able to kill L15 after 1st try, so just try my best to get highest points from L15 then give up

Comment

Working...
                                X