X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    I think everyone knows their limit after fighting the boss for once

if you still continue to try then that's your problem

for me, I know I won't be able to kill L15 after 1st try, so just try my best to get highest points from L15 then give up
    You still get points even if you fail. So people with spirit cov can just keep failing, keep getting points and overtake people who have crossed even high levels but without spirit cov which is just stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
      You still get points even if you fail. So people with spirit cov can just keep failing, keep getting points and overtake people who have crossed even high levels but without spirit cov which is just stupid.
      why spirit convenant?
      R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
      Archer Linkoneusc
      Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
        why spirit convenant?
        'power of healing' of Spirit Cov.

Comment

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
          There's only a set amount of point you can get from each boss lol

Comment

Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
            I was wondering just this. When the boss HP recovers, does it deduct the points you currently won from it? Or (say he had 500 and I won 400), do I need to kill him fully after he recovers just to claim those remaining points?
            Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
              I was wondering just this. When the boss HP recovers, does it deduct the points you currently won from it? Or (say he had 500 and I won 400), do I need to kill him fully after he recovers just to claim those remaining points?
              hmm..I dont think so, because, each time you attack it, you get points, and I dont think it's based on damage because at some point, I was attacking and dying, but getting 0 points (even after killing it) (he didnt recover yet though..or so I think..xD silly me, i should stop playing when i'm half asleep haha)

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
                it didnt reduct my points even when boss recovered,thou i got 0 points when killed it

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  I agree, though personally I thought there'd be a bit more "skill" involved (or pure stats -- who can DPS the most) not balen for longer regen cooldown, balen for more attempts, etc etc. In the end deepest pocket does win.

Still nice enough for a bit of time wasting, at lv12 now, server highest archer passed 17.
                  Reason it's a casher based event is because once you cap out at the top level you can do, at the maximum available points, you need balens to progress further if you're worried about this event to that extent, personnally I won't spend balens for such a meager reward, but there are people who will spend more than that 1st place reward is worth.

Edit what I mean is once you clear lvl 8 for example you'll have 2724 points, however if you're unable to kill it you still cap out at 2724 points if you fight it enough times, but after you hit that cap, no more points for you.

Comment

Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
                    You're right LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
                      Are you new to this game?
                      He is right, there is no advantage in getting the "first kills", but archs can go way deeper than the other classes

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                        He is right, there is no advantage in getting the "first kills", but archs can go way deeper than the other classes
                        I got 200 shards from getting "first kill" from 1-20 on my server. Only needed to use a few revives at start and a revive at 20. I would say that getting more than 2 months worth of shards in under 24 hours is worth it. Really after I was 2-3 kills ahead at stage 9 there was no reason at all to even use bound balens to get more attempts. Wish I knew then.

Comment

serious question here. After reading this thread, I must be doing something very wrong. My BR fully buffed is about 94k Archer. I am using DF, IS, AP and my troops are lvl 74 Ive tried all frigging day to beat the first boss with no luck. I've tried using my apollo ( blue 5 star lvl 74) my iris ( blue 2 star lvl 74) and finally my gaia (green lvl 65) but cant overcome the bosses increased damage which is apparently not removable. Any serious help appreciated, trolls not needed to reply as I am already aware im not the best player Thanks
                          Edit: nevermind, i figured it out. Reading helps a lot lol. I thought the timer was a mandatory CD timer so i kept fighting it from the beginning each time.
                          Last edited by BAJRIP; 06-28-2014, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BAJRIP View Post
                            serious question here. After reading this thread, I must be doing something very wrong. My BR fully buffed is about 94k Archer. I am using DF, IS, AP and my troops are lvl 74 Ive tried all frigging day to beat the first boss with no luck. I've tried using my apollo ( blue 5 star lvl 74) my iris ( blue 2 star lvl 74) and finally my gaia (green lvl 65) but cant overcome the bosses increased damage which is apparently not removable. Any serious help appreciated, trolls not needed to reply as I am already aware im not the best player Thanks
                            Hitting their weak element works best. You mostly just need to boost your damage. Don't forget that it wont heal itself for 30 minutes. There is also next month.

Comment

dang dude surely u can beat the 1st one lol, only got 5 attempts to hack it down to bits

Comment

Originally posted by bornleader View Post
                                Ok, here are some things about Gods Descent, not obvious from the posts and in game help:

1. Similar to sky trail, dark boss at 5, 15, light at 10, 20..
                                2. Df and thunderer work on bosses
                                3. Max attempts 5, recover 1 attempt every 15 mins of being online
                                4. If cant kill boss, hp wont recover for around 30 mins, where you can challenge again.
                                5. Points based on damage done, so same points for each boss for all players.
                                6. Can buy attempts (35 balens for attempt), can use bb

I passed stage 10 in 4 attempts, 130k br mage using only purple gaia(22k) and lb thunderer combo
                                Wrong you get one attempts every 10 min you online.
                                Character - Taggen
                                Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                                Class - Archer
                                Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                                Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                                Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
                                X