replied
    Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
    why spirit convenant?
    'power of healing' of Spirit Cov.

Leave a comment:

• Linkoneusc
    replied
    Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
    You still get points even if you fail. So people with spirit cov can just keep failing, keep getting points and overtake people who have crossed even high levels but without spirit cov which is just stupid.
    why spirit convenant?

Leave a comment:

• Drag0nsFire
    replied
    Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    I think everyone knows their limit after fighting the boss for once

if you still continue to try then that's your problem

for me, I know I won't be able to kill L15 after 1st try, so just try my best to get highest points from L15 then give up
    You still get points even if you fail. So people with spirit cov can just keep failing, keep getting points and overtake people who have crossed even high levels but without spirit cov which is just stupid.

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    not if you don't clear it and retry again at higher levels. (with full attempts)
    I think everyone knows their limit after fighting the boss for once

if you still continue to try then that's your problem

for me, I know I won't be able to kill L15 after 1st try, so just try my best to get highest points from L15 then give up

Leave a comment:

• Drag0nsFire
    replied
    Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    the reward compensate for it, 500K+ gold per boss enough for your pot and troop
    not if you don't clear it and retry again at higher levels. (with full attempts)

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    HP and troops loss is most annoying thing.
    the reward compensate for it, 500K+ gold per boss enough for your pot and troop

Leave a comment:

• Drag0nsFire
    replied
    HP and troops loss is most annoying thing.

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    You cleared 14 with gaia, kim?
    blue pan, higher dmg than gaia when facing electro boss even my pan is so weak =3

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    You cleared 14 with gaia, kim?

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    so till today my team seems find the limit stage =3 (all of us no hades)

me - 140K knight, stuck at L15
    archer 1 - 140K, passed L17 (7 attempt), don't know L18+
    archer 2 - 150K, stuck at L20
    mage - 140K, stuck at L17

all of us don't use balen attempt, think it is not worth the reward
    Last edited by kimwong; 06-28-2014, 09:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R213095835
    replied
    gods descent mean gods balen many balen win many point

Leave a comment:

• Drag0nsFire
    replied
    Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
    Why does everybody think it's a "cashers event". Save your attempts, run the stage, claim gold and sands and other rewards. Wait 30 minutes, accumulate attempts, clear next stage.
    Once again it is an event with free items for everybody, to help grow your toon and your sylph.
    If you don't like it, don't play it. But don't cry about getting free items.
    It is because of final ranking rewards not because of clearing stages. Every will do same thing u said and will clear but will not make into top rankings. At best 21-50 without balens unless it is dead server.

Leave a comment:

• mydnight0
    replied
    Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
    Why does everybody think it's a "cashers event". Save your attempts, run the stage, claim gold and sands and other rewards. Wait 30 minutes, accumulate attempts, clear next stage.
    Once again it is an event with free items for everybody, to help grow your toon and your sylph.
    If you don't like it, don't play it. But don't cry about getting free items.
    I agree its not that bad, but u gotta be fair here.. ppl that have more money will get in the earliest rankings and that would suck cus actually there is no skill at all in adding more attempts and increasing the cd time..it wont matter much for me as i consider myself a non casher but oh well thats R2 here :P

Leave a comment:

• IcarS69
    replied
    Originally posted by maygwan View Post
    The players who top are the ones that spend the most.
    Archers do have yet another advantage because of freeze so they can slow the bosses buffing.
    attempts are every 10 mins while you are online capped at 5.
    The rewards are pretty rubbish to be honest and i cannot understand why some are balening the hell to get top lol must be a pride thing. Most the top guys on my server have spent more balens than what the number 1 reward gives. 1-2 rewards are the best after that if you come in 3rd to 50 there is barely a difference.
    Its a very time consuming event with very little rewards.
    Pretty terrible addition to the game really and nothing worth getting excited about.
    Its probably more of its something new and that is why they are going all out. Archers have a big advantage here. Many of the biggest cashers will not win, only because the amount of time it takes to kill the bosses after 15.

Leave a comment:

• maygwan
    replied
    The players who top are the ones that spend the most.
    Archers do have yet another advantage because of freeze so they can slow the bosses buffing.
    attempts are every 10 mins while you are online capped at 5.
    The rewards are pretty rubbish to be honest and i cannot understand why some are balening the hell to get top lol must be a pride thing. Most the top guys on my server have spent more balens than what the number 1 reward gives. 1-2 rewards are the best after that if you come in 3rd to 50 there is barely a difference.
    Its a very time consuming event with very little rewards.
    Pretty terrible addition to the game really and nothing worth getting excited about.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X