Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HolyUZI
    replied
    i m noob knight whit bluea amazon and 138k br but i kil 13th bos next is 14th i tinck or i hope

Leave a comment:

• HolyUZI
    replied
    limit is 5
    but after 10 mins you got 1 more and one more so all tugeder 7 if you spend 10 balens or 20 tu get 10 more mins you can haw 8 attempts tu kil bos or if you spend more you can haw more attempts tu kil bos

Leave a comment:

• lostkamikaze
    replied
    anyone know if free att are limited? not asking about 5 att cap

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    it cant be simple as it is me mage started same time as archer 10k br lower than me as do lower attack crit...he got all 9 first kills and when I was at 5 boss he was at 9

some ppl cant face the fact when boss is 100% slow u can attack 2 times in round and he attack 2 time less ...also 1000% buff come slower

its no use me as mage having heals it just makes me use less thunder which means no df and no dmg plus rage loss so I do never heal better to imidietly use another attempt

also worth to mention thunder df its like 20% instead of 50% and its very slow skill

Leave a comment:

• R211971187
    replied
    Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
    i thought thats almost exactly what i said...
    im also knight and got the first few kills faster than archers with almost equal BR

so again: no big difference in who kills faster, but archers will have to use less attempts to kill the later bosses
    so far the most sensible thing said by the forumers above and Kim. archers have a slow skill that help them to get FURTHER, not FASTER but even with that, it still boils down to balens. Are you willing to spend 10 attmepts to get 10 those little rewards?

so to all those people who keep harping about the first kill favoring archer, go quit your toon and change to archer and tell me if you can get first kill or not. The reason wht archers kill faster is because it is meant as a dmg dealer with the help of crit being in most skills that all. Knight has higher survivability and mage can heal. If all events archer cannot df then can i also say all mage cannot heal and knight no shield? think before complain . cos dun think before complain = whine.

it like u use iris then complain cannot kill as fast as someone using gaia... lol

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
    Why does everybody think it's a "cashers event". Save your attempts, run the stage, claim gold and sands and other rewards. Wait 30 minutes, accumulate attempts, clear next stage.
    Once again it is an event with free items for everybody, to help grow your toon and your sylph.
    If you don't like it, don't play it. But don't cry about getting free items.
    I agree, though personally I thought there'd be a bit more "skill" involved (or pure stats -- who can DPS the most) not balen for longer regen cooldown, balen for more attempts, etc etc. In the end deepest pocket does win.

Still nice enough for a bit of time wasting, at lv12 now, server highest archer passed 17.

Leave a comment:

• CrizzyB
    replied
    Why does everybody think it's a "cashers event". Save your attempts, run the stage, claim gold and sands and other rewards. Wait 30 minutes, accumulate attempts, clear next stage.
    Once again it is an event with free items for everybody, to help grow your toon and your sylph.
    If you don't like it, don't play it. But don't cry about getting free items.

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    a whales event ^^;

Leave a comment:

• mydnight0
    replied
    Currently done with 1-10 with 121k BR knight crit build.. spend like 600 BB so far and not gonna bother anymore since in our server we got x2 170k BR ppls and others 130k and below so yea its another event for cashers :P

Leave a comment:

• Kyraha
    replied
    I was at 143k br buffed today, archer, while I have knights 200k+ on server and mages 170k . I lost first kill on boss 1 because I started fighting it 30 sec later or so to a mage. Then I got 2-9 first kills by ending far ahead 1 or 2 bosses even than everyone else. ARCHERS DO HAVE A HUGE ADVANTAGE. 70k br less and I was 1 boss ahead everytime than knights. I stopped at 9 tho since I cant spend many balens as a non casher, lol:P Now them knights at 10000-11000 points while I am at 4k so... cashing does win in the end for the ranking system.

Leave a comment:

• Setsuna88
    replied
    Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    false, archer get the way further but not faster kill

yesterday I only lose to my server rank 1 player with 210K BR mage...(yes I am still on this BR), other 140K+ class also can't catch me =3

but no point being rank 2 for killing...T_T
    i thought thats almost exactly what i said...
    im also knight and got the first few kills faster than archers with almost equal BR

so again: no big difference in who kills faster, but archers will have to use less attempts to kill the later bosses
    Last edited by Setsuna88; 06-28-2014, 02:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Pickapath
    replied
    dont know about the other archers out there, but lvl 6 and lvl 7 were hard to crit on...making it a very low damage and slow process....AP non criting at 15 k damage lol....in ways WD would be better lol...once they buff well...ouch.

Leave a comment:

• R257181881
    replied
    this is a spending event. he who spends the most balens wins. 35 balens per extra attempt

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
    imo archers have no big advantage in getting first kills. their fights with slow simply take longer and they can do more total damage per attempt, which means they will have to revive less later to kill the stronger bosses. but still knights can kill the first bosses about as fast as others.
    false, archer get the way further but not faster kill

yesterday I only lose to my server rank 1 player with 210K BR mage...(yes I am still on this BR), other 140K+ class also can't catch me =3

but no point being rank 2 for killing...T_T

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    15th boss is 3-5 sky trail boss, and she hits hard on someone below 100k br xD.. good luck to higher players!

She hits mostly back row btw so if you wanna last longer stand in front

Leave a comment:

Working...
X