Availability Of Hades/Apollo.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Availability Of Hades/Apollo.

Is there a decent reason why only a limited few had access to the Hades and Apollo sylphs? What about those of us who either started AFTER the brief period they were available, or had JUST started & couldn't buy the things for various reasons? It'll be pretty much useless to spend anything to get them in the future because the upgrading of any new ones will be so far behind those fortunate few who were able to get them months ago. Were they just meant for certain players, to make something of a "better class" within the ranks as a whole? Sure seems like it when you offer something ridicously more powerful than other sylphs to just a few, then lock everyone else out of even having a chance to get them.

So will they EVER be available to everyone who wants to get one, or was it just a one-time deal for those who happened to be in the right place at the right time?

They'll be back. Once Hades/Apollo evolution comes even more so, very probable. Don't expect it to be cheap though.

Comment

Am spend 2600 x 39 = 101 400 balens for one singel apollo and alot of **** frome box.

So totaly agree with Wraithraiser will not be cheap. + them want like 30.000 more balens for transform the sylph.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
        Am spend 2600 x 39 = 101 400 balens for one singel apollo and alot of **** frome box.

So totaly agree with Wraithraiser will not be cheap. + them want like 30.000 more balens for transform the sylph.
        OP, now take heed of this post right here. This is how much money some of these people are willing to spend in this game for a sylph.

Now just imagine when you hit the lvl 70 mark, how much those guys have spent and what you are going to be facing in bg and gb and class wars and such.

Just saying, you don't need those sylphs mate. The only way to play this game is with your wallet. So my advice would be to play something else.

Cheers

Comment

apollo was available to EVERYONE when unlimited events used to give event pieces per month you could get apollo with a normal amount of soul crystals but things changed lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamaker13 View Post
            apollo was available to EVERYONE when unlimited events used to give event pieces per month you could get apollo with a normal amount of soul crystals but things changed lol
            You probably missed OP's post...

What about those of us who either started AFTER the brief period they were available

Comment

Just get Gaia if you're a knight/archer or Amazon Queen if you're a mage. Don't listen to the angry people who hate this game so much but keep on posting on forum.

Comment

If you were referring to me, I didn't quit the game angry. I quit because it isn't as fun as it used to be.

There is a guy on my server who openly admits he has spent well over 20 thousand dollars on his toon. And He isn't even top BR on my server.

Even if I had the money to compete with that, I would choose not to. To me that's foolish, but that is what this game is about.

That's pretty much when I realized this isn't the game for me.

But i did not leave angry, I left to go find something that challenges me and not my wallet.

Agree or not, like it or not, that is what the game is. I accept that and moved on.

this is a game for people who really don't know what to do with money.

I hold no grudges or ill will at the game, R2, the players, or anyone else.

I continue to post here because it really does intrigue me. I've honestly never come across

a game like this to where people would just openly throw un believable amounts of money into it

all in the name of sport. Or big BR, or to be number one. It's a curiosity to me now.

Comment

I know, I don't understand why people spend so much, but, I play for fun. Everytime I play Wartune, I feel weird. I like the game, I like working on my toon, but, everytime I check the price of stuff, I feel R2/Procity are really insulting people intelligence. The only remedy I have, play this game as you play games on your video game console. Play for fun, do stuff you like and just forget about big spenders.

Just tired of people who say, you can't win without a big wallet, just quit. Maybe I don't want to win, I just want to play. My point is, if people enjoy the game, let them be. Just do your own things, set your own goal and ignore crazy cashers/R2 employees.

I still think Wartune is one of the best browser game I have ever played. I never bought any mahra, but I have a purple Gaia. Losers will complain that they can't get a purple Sylph for free. Well I did. Just save your stuff, think before acting and you will be fine.

I was answering you because you said: "The only way to play this game is with your wallet." I don't agree. I play without my wallet and I'm having fun. I don't really find Hades and Apollo a lot stronger than Gaia or Amazon Queen. Both those Sylph are so expensive and will cost a lot to evolve, I will settle for my purple Gaia. Yes big cashers will beat me, even with a Pan if they cash enough on it, I don't care.

Here is what I spent on this game:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Account.png
Views:	1
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	1689999

I did a **** load of free balens, but that didn't cost anything.
                  Last edited by Eskendal; 06-27-2014, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Esk, That's better mate. Cheers. We can agree to disagree on this I reckon.

The game was a lot of fun in the beginning for me. And i still log my toon from time to time to say hey.

BTW, I have invested about 800 bucks into this game over a 9 month period.(Including my vip and spirit buff.)
                    I have hades and apollo.
                    Funny thing is, I got hades from 2 boxes. Never even wanted him. I was hoping for the 100 mahra drop.
                    Havent put a single cent into him. He has no paid for skills nor have i put a single sep into him.

Here is my way of thinking,

I play for fun. And fun for me is the competition of it. I do want to compete and to be number one. Or,

at least be good at the game without spending my yearly salary or competing with people who do.

That is a part of this game. And there is no reason to be angry over it. It's better to either accept it and move on,

or stay and play the way you described.

I do not know why people will log on here and be angry at R2
                    for not giving them things that others are willing to pay thousands for. It just baffles me.

( I am making the assumption that they are grown ups btw and for that I might be in the wrong)

If I had something people were willing to pay mad cash for, I would not be handing it out for free either.

Both of these types, those that are willing to pay the big bucks, and the ones who know this game is about big bucks, but don't have the funds, and still refuse to walk away. Are the

main reason why I'm still lingering here. It is very interesting. to the point that, I think if i was creative enough to be a writer, I could write a book on this. LOL

I would really like to hear from one of these guys who claim to have tens of thousands into this game. I want to know why they do it,

and how does it make the game more enjoyable for them.
                    Last edited by thisdude; 06-28-2014, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X