Shadow souls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadow souls

Use Shadow Souls to synthesize Mount Spirits. Something like 50 Shadow Souls = 1 Mount Spirit.

My 2 cents on the subject: If this were implemented, I believe it would bring an end to GA and BG. Why would someone want to get 34 GA wins over 7 days (Assuming they don't do battleground) or continue to go into battleground when they could easily enter TOK then exit for 5 days maximum? It won't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by picklejuicy View Post
      Use Shadow Souls to synthesize Mount Spirits. Something like 50 Shadow Souls = 1 Mount Spirit.
      Lately, non cash mounts have been timed to only last seven(7) days. It takes 1000 pvp points to get a Mount spirit or two.
      Having to exchange shadow souls for Mount Spirit is really a good idea but let's look at the other aspect of this if this feature were to be implemented.
      Since we can actually get a lot of Mount Spirits from Shadow souls, it might actually affect the quality of Mounts, which they may last seven days as well.
      I'd like this to happen in the game, which of course means no mounts should be nerfed and there should be no time limit of enjoying such mount(s).

Comment

Working...
      X