Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Gods Descent Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gods Descent Time

No reason why start time for this event should be at time where alot people are sleeping, esp if that server is locale to them.I'm on west coast server tho i'm on east coast, events on this server are good time for me except Gods Descent , tho myself there no chance for 1st kill there are others in the states that do have a chance but the time is suited for asian players.I do not think it is really fair the start time is so late to favor asian players so I suggest more neutral time.. maybe 9 hours earlier or start time before bloodfang.Or make 2 gods descent.. one for asian one for american.I just dont get that there are asian servers for wartune yet have to cater to them here? .. i'm pretty sure west and east coast don't pertain to china timezones when r2 geographically divided servers.
    Even if I was living on west coast.. still.. that 12am midnight, people do have lives I hope and this event you need to invest a few hours at start so earlier start time makes more sense.
Working...
X