Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gods Descent (How Long Before Attempt Is Added?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gods Descent (How Long Before Attempt Is Added?)

How long do you have to be online before another attempt is added to Gods Descent?

10 mins for one attempt

Comment

As Drag0nsFire said 10 mins for one attempt ( but you need to stay online or attempt wont be added )

other thing is , max of free attempts are 5 , and they refresh after 5:00 am
      ( so be smart and use 10 free attempts against same boss ) , start to fight lets say 4:46~4:48 and use your 5 free attempts , then after reset just reload and do more 5 attempts
      " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
        As Drag0nsFire said 10 mins for one attempt ( but you need to stay online or attempt wont be added )

( so be smart and use 10 free attempts against same boss ) , start to fight lets say 4:46~4:48 and use your 5 free attempts , then after reset just reload and do more 5 attempts
        That's pretty smart indeed, i should have done that.

And yes 10mins im confirming
        300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
        MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post

don't forget to bless though.

Comment

10 mins per move, but at any given time, the max number of remaining attempts can be 5.

Comment

Actually, I think the time between attempts isnt 10 set mins begining when you start a fight, but every X0 mins (10,20,30,40 etc...) of the hours, this way, you can get up to 9 attempts on bosses (start at 5 attempts at let's say 23:48, when you finish your fight, you'll be at 5 attempts again, then you have 30 mins until boss recovers it's hp, but the cd only starts when you finish your first fight, 3 more attempts and a few mins left on the last one)

Need to test more if i'm really right, dont have time though XD

Comment

Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
                Actually, I think the time between attempts isnt 10 set mins begining when you start a fight, but every X0 mins (10,20,30,40 etc...) of the hours, this way, you can get up to 9 attempts on bosses (start at 5 attempts at let's say 23:48, when you finish your fight, you'll be at 5 attempts again, then you have 30 mins until boss recovers it's hp, but the cd only starts when you finish your first fight, 3 more attempts and a few mins left on the last one)

Need to test more if i'm really right, dont have time though XD
                Tried it before reset and it worked. Was able to get 12 attempts in the 30min cd (6 pre and another 6 post reset)

CD doesn't start when you finish first fight also, always have like 28-27 mins after the first time I fight a boss/when clock starts ticking, so seems to count the battle start.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  Tried it before reset and it worked. Was able to get 12 attempts in the 30min cd (6 pre and another 6 post reset)

CD doesn't start when you finish first fight also, always have like 28-27 mins after the first time I fight a boss/when clock starts ticking, so seems to count the battle start.
                  Hmm..tried it again this morning..did they change something? cuz my attempt didnt reset at X0 mins today..#18

Comment

Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
                    Hmm..tried it again this morning..did they change something? cuz my attempt didnt reset at X0 mins today..#18
                    Works for me, only thing is a bit of a delay on screen maybe ~20-30s after it hits X0 on server clock. Did you check immediately only or a bit after also? You know wartune, slow with the update at times lol

Comment

Hmm..yeah..being in a "hurry" + Wartune isnt a good combo haha
                      I didnt really wait, i just watched the timer and saw i didnt get my attempt and started the fight right away, I did get the attempt while i was fighting though

Comment

what's the limit of daily attempt
                        like how many attempt can you get in one day staying online, it say staying online

Comment

Working...
                        X