How healthy is your server?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How healthy is your server?

Kinda random, but I just thought that the ranking in God Descent is a somewhat good measurement of how many players are active. In my server, there are at least 280 lv60+, so there are probably 300+ active players in my server.

So is ur server active or kinda dead?
    Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
    _______________^

maybe you should give the name and approximate age of your server for a better comparison

Comment

Here's a better question.
      How many servers are still alive and healthy like they once were?
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
        Here's a better question.
        How many servers are still alive and healthy like they once were?

1 week old servers count ?
        " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Seeing they get a merge, yes ( the new ones ).
          Active for 2-3-4-5 days, maybe 1 week max, then people whine on forum for merge.
          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

lol my server is dying, only 182 people participating. heck, currently im in th 4th rank even tho im not even in the top 20 on my server.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

This is frome S100 Gods Decent for now, spend arount 1k balens, now i give up for go forward.
              The reward is to bad for be worth spend more, rank say 279 players but of that is mabye 60 people real people, rest is alts to someother else or account some have ben giving away when them has quit to another peoples some playing 3-4 accounts, Xstron racist in S100 has like 60 account thestrong guild all people is his own.

So hard to relly know but i dont think we have more that 60-70 players real players left.

Click image for larger version

Name:	taggen.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	143.5 KB
ID:	1690049
              Last edited by dwmedia; 06-29-2014, 04:04 AM.
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

I think there are about ~300 lvl60+ on mine, so similar server health to necrodeath4, I'd say about 350 all up it's one of the busier ones these days I think. It's not too bad but I've also been trying out some games like Wartune recently and the servers are a little more busy.
                Last edited by sammyspam; 08-02-2014, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                  This is frome S100 Gods Decent for now, spend arount 1k balens, now i give up for go forward.
                  The reward is to bad for be worth spend more, rank say 279 players but of that is mabye 60 people real people, rest is alts to someother else or account some have ben giving away when them has quit to another peoples some playing 3-4 accounts, Xstron racist in S100 has like 60 account thestrong guild all people is his own.

So hard to relly know but i dont think we have more that 60-70 players real players left.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]93038[/ATTACH]
                  Taggen, If people spend balens on this event means that they want to, not that the rewards are great.
                  I'd rather buy skills for sylphs or use them on wb than doing that event, lol.
                  Also if you aren't an archer with df, you must either have a high dps/def/hp as a knight and a gaia ( like all ), or be lucky with thunderer as a mage.
                  Short advice? : God's Decent - Archer domain.
                  If you aren't an archer, you are having a good headache with the event, if you aren't a crazy miniature of zebq.

Comment

Working...
                  X