Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

What we need: Star tear conversion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What we need: Star tear conversion

As gods descent first kills are only going to top cashers or heavy hitters so many ppl ave no chance at first kill and chance to collect tears to make element tears can u either make a event that gives these or make a option in blacksmith to convert unwanted element tears to what ever element we want to this would be easier and keep players happy and hopefully many ppl wont quit game

convert please, good in so many ways, starting with inventory space
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

yes I have 7 star tears but 5 are the wrong kind please allow us to convert

Comment

Yeahhh... alow us to convert, at least throug an event... is taking unecesary space in my voult
        R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
        Archer Linkoneusc
        Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Im all for this feature, especially because many wont ever want to make an evolved form of every single sylph. Even if the conversion costs alot more than gems it will be helpful to all.

Comment

Yes please add star tear conversion, at this rate, it will be a month or more before myself and others that will be able to evolve our sylphs.

Originally posted by R231019162 View Post
            As gods descent first kills are only going to top cashers or heavy hitters so many ppl ave no chance at first kill and chance to collect tears to make element tears can u either make a event that gives these or make a option in blacksmith to convert unwanted element tears to what ever element we want to this would be easier and keep players happy and hopefully many ppl wont quit game
            [SIZE=3][COLOR="#800080"][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Server~Kabam S2

LornaMarie

Knight~Level 80

Comment

Doesn't seem like a good implementation to me. It's supposed to be rare, not a "oh you beat 10 levels, here's your upgraded sylph".

I do think there needs to be more star sand obtaining!

Comment

Originally posted by Adiroit View Post
                Doesn't seem like a good implementation to me. It's supposed to be rare, not a "oh you beat 10 levels, here's your upgraded sylph".

Totally agree, can't make it super easy. Though I kinda wish it was.

How about this then....recycle star tears into star sands? Like 25 sands per tear, or 10. Something is better than nothing.
                Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by Adiroit View Post

because making a purple sylph is easy, gathering 1000 sand is also easy
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                    because making a purple sylph is easy, gathering 1000 sand is also easy
                    Gathering 1k sand is easy? please tell me how? cause from the horns i get, i get more mahra then sand xD
                    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

and make star tear to 100 star sand so easy i make my lris evolve and gaia

Comment

No! No! No!

People would get evolved sylphs too easily and within a few days, nearly every 70+ would have at least 1 evolved sylph.
                        It's good the way it is. Don't expect to get everything without an effort.

And no, I don't have enough Star Tears myself to upgrade any of my sylphs. I just think, it gives more satisfaction when you actually earn something, not be given nearly for free.

Comment

sepecialy now that they have nerfed the dark and light tears!!!! GRRRRRR now we can no longer synth them and the change was done without any forewarning'

Comment

Originally posted by MrBogus View Post
                            sepecialy now that they have nerfed the dark and light tears!!!! GRRRRRR now we can no longer synth them and the change was done without any forewarning'
                            lol, this doesn't matter now.

Also, I created a ticket right after the last patch, when I noticed Dark/Light Star Tears being non-synthesizable. They answered me, they would be synthesizable again with the new patch, when Hades and Apollo become upgradeable. Don't be such a drama queen.

Dear R2Games, Since your latest patch, we have been disallowed to synthesize Dark and Light Star Tears from Star Tear Shards. Please take a closer look to that issue. It is not a big problem now, since we cannot upgrade neither Hades nor Apollo, but would be a really serious issue if you introduced Hades' and Apollo's upgrades and did not let us to synthesize materials required to upgrade those sylphs. All the best, Caballero
                            GM: Hi Caballero, The Light and Dark Star Tear synth ability will return when the ability to evolve the sylphs does.

Comment

I want to know how players got the needed materials to begin with, when 95% of us cant get the materials needed prior to the Gods decent some people had evolved syths ! I spent cash and lots of it to get the star tears shards, But at 4 pcs of star tears per window of attempts and each click costs a horn + balens and you don't get them 1st click every try so you run out of horns, so please do tell How you got the needed resources ? I have not missed a day of collecting my horns and still cant get enough tears hmm ....
                              Last edited by OffTheMark; 07-05-2014, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X