Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

POLL: should VIP perks/shop price be adjusted? OP knight? :)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL: should VIP perks/shop price be adjusted? OP knight? :)

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....354#post246354

Here is a link i posted on what other perks we can have , and how prices can look like in shops

and even a example of what a lv. 42 knight look like with these reduced price. just a suggestion...

what do you guys thinks think?

Yes It should be adjusted?

No, it's fine just the way it is.
    YES, VIP need to be adjusted like suggested, Shop price need to be lowered
    80.95%
    NO, Vip is just fine, Shop price is fine as it is.
    19.05%
    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Until I see some sorta socketing rods for the masses I don't think there should be any additional perks O_o I mean hell you guys dont lose honor past rank 6..... you got plenty of future benefits to look forward to.

Comment

Originally posted by choukage View Post
      Until I see some sorta socketing rods for the masses I don't think there should be any additional perks O_o I mean hell you guys dont lose honor past rank 6..... you got plenty of future benefits to look forward to.
      "you guys don't lose honor past rank 6?" hello? who's you guys?
      where did you see this that you don't lose rank past rank 6 as VIP? Proof ?

what future benefits?

who said VIP is getting some future benefit? hum....i didn't see any announcement anywhere...

BTW you DON"T GET ANY EXTRA SOCKETING RODS for VIP either...

where do you get your facts?

Comment

Your ability to read the vip perks guide that is clearly printed ingame makes me die on the inside. Also, I didnt say you guys got extra sockets nice try. I said that the general masses should be granted some way of getting them before we start issuing future perks to vip. Make a new character on any server goto active vip, click vip benefits and goto level comparison. It clearly shows you that at later vip levels you will lose no honor for past rank 6. Which is a huge benefit.... Hell you don't even know what benefits for vip you have and already want more..... greedy

Comment

Originally posted by choukage View Post
          Your ability to read the vip perks guide that is clearly printed ingame makes me die on the inside. Also, I didnt say you guys got extra sockets nice try. I said that the general masses should be granted some way of getting them before we start issuing future perks to vip. Make a new character on any server goto active vip, click vip benefits and goto level comparison. It clearly shows you that at later vip levels you will lose no honor for past rank 6. Which is a huge benefit.... Hell you don't even know what benefits for vip you have and already want more..... greedy
          i'm sorry but let me give you a screenshot of it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	VIP benefit.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	1660706

It doesn't say NO LOSS, it said LESS loss of honor. and THAT my friend doesn't start until LV. 5 with a -40% reduction.
          you don't get to 100% until lv. 9. and by the way, most people i know that are just VIP is only lv. 1 or lv. 2. most people that i do know that are VIP only got the VIP and the 5 bucks for the jewelery, nothing more.

unless you are a casher that put a lot of cash, balan spending into the game, you would not be lv. 5 VIP yet.
          I know what you are saying, when you reach lv. 9 you will get no honor loss, by then, do you know how many VIP probably quit before then? doubt many will stick around for a year or even half a year and stay in VIP for it.
          for the one who do get NO honor loss are your TOP payers on each server that pays a LOT to get that perk, in my mind that's so not worth it with the amount they pay into it.

and by the way, that takes A LOT of cash, not just a couple bucks or a hundred bucks, it takes hundreds and thousands of cash for you to be that high in VIP right now.
          IF some guy is willing to dish out thousands in the first month this game is out, then he is probably paying for your share for you to play the game for free.

and by the way you want something for free without paying for anything, who's the greedy one now... Also, i don't mind having some way of getting rods for everyone FREE.(but it's kind of hard to argue or ask for that and expect it to be done).

and by the way you said "Until I see some sorta socketing rods for the masses" it make it sound like well, doh you guys get ways to get socketing rods, when the rest of us mass don't have a way to get socketing rods.
          actually been VIP don't give us that right, and it's EVERYONE that pays for it get it. not just the VIP can pay for it. I seen people fully socketed and not a VIP. I'm asking for more vip perks, not more ways for socketing rods.

here is my point. MY POST IS ABOUT WHY IT"S NOT WORTH IT YET FOR THE MASSES to get VIP, because there isn't much perks in it. you really want that NO LOSS IN VIP. give the game 5 grand right now, and you might get yourself to a lv. 9 VIP.

my POST IS ABOUT how we can all benefit from this.... I'm on your side too(by the way, there is no free lunch, if no one pays, no one plays).

Comment

poll died..lol

Comment

Great Job!!

Support Support!

Comment

there are toons that strong on my server as well... they just spend alot of money.

Comment

vip is fine the way it is, i swear people are just greedy the exp boost is more than enough to compensate for vip
                  giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
                  server 164 brighthollow
                  class : archer
                  current level : 54
                  favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

Working...
                  X