X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't need to survive to deflect.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
      Lol, I made CW finals 9/13, miss first CW because power went out. You will beat me because of your BR, not because of your strategy lol
      so you made class wars because you had 2 extra rage from your clothes and THAT in particular is what got you there? I could take off all my clothes and spot you that 45 rage. I'd be happy to. I'll quickly make up for that with the 10 extra rage I DIDNT put into second wind. LOL @ your strategy! I've made it into Class wars each and every time it's been up. You've only been there once and you are in forums trying to give me and others advice?

Comment

Let's get this straight, Deliverance is "GOOD" for you cause you get decreased damages. You actually use this skill? I was under the impression from your above posts you never use this skill. Grats because you are the first knight I've spoken to that uses it!
        Your persistence deflected 142k damage from a gaia Delphic? Persistance only reflects 55% of the "dodged" damage meaning he must of hit you for around 300k damage? You survived this? Anyhow thank you for your response. I think your responses above show your lack of game knowledge and further validates/strengthens the points I've made thus far. LOL! Have a great night.
        Wow, that guy is angry lol. I said Deliverance will be useful when they put the reduce casting speed. I can see myself, spamming Shadow Trasher in Necro, freezing the boss and getting some decrease damages, good times ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          You don't need to survive to deflect.
          Shhhh, don't burst his bubble.

Comment

I'm check'n out. I thought there were some intelligent people here but it's obviously filled with people who sit around the computer with nothing else to do but take well thought out factual information and try to distort to somehow justify their poor gaming style to make themselves feel better about the poor choices they continue to make. All I can tell you is out of the top 10 knights in Class wars 9 of them don't use Second Wind. If you think you are smarter and your strategy is so much better you would be in the top ten with us but you are not, that's says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Thenybuffs View Post
              I'm check'n out. I thought there were some intelligent people here but it's obviously filled with people who sit around the computer with nothing else to do but take well thought out factual information and try to distort to somehow justify their poor gaming style to make themselves feel better about the poor choices they continue to make. All I can tell you is out of the top 10 knights in Class wars 9 of them don't use Second Wind. If you think you are smarter and your strategy is so much better you would be in the top ten with us but you are not, that's says it all.
              They win because they cash a lot lol, you really think that after spending 20K$ on this game it really matter which talents you're using?

Comment

so you made class wars because you had 2 extra rage from your clothes and THAT in particular is what got you there? I could take off all my clothes and spot you that 45 rage. I'd be happy to. I'll quickly make up for that with the 10 extra rage I DIDNT put into second wind. LOL @ your strategy! I've made it into Class wars each and every time it's been up. You've only been there once and you are in forums trying to give me and others advice?
                I made Class War top 100, 9 times out of 13.

Comment

I've won CW 3 times with 2nd wind.
                  Knight - Kabam - S1
                  Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

you clearly have no idea about knights, second wind is one of the few usefull talents if not the best out there in every aspect
                    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

i think you should quit being a knight.

Comment

Originally posted by muzza40 View Post
                        Misfortune: Shortens CD by 34 secs and increases damage by 100% (thats guaranteed - no "has a chance" here sunshine).
                        I guess that damage increase would matter if Damnation, you know, actually did any real damage in itself...

Comment

Working...
                        X