Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knight : Enhanced Will Destroyer or Sniper ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight : Enhanced Will Destroyer or Sniper ?

Hi

i'm level 70 knight .. just 93 k BR , i'm yet Sniper edge knight but i hesitate to up Enhanced Will destroyer and use deflection or Guardian Angel.

what is the best for a knight and in wich condition .. can i be a full critique knight for all.

or Enhanced Will destroyer for PVP & MDP
    and Critique for WB ?

I would switch to both modes which ever way suites my knight best.

But I don't see a bad thing if you go crit, since many tough knights don't use EWD due to many reason which can include sylphs too.

If you want to damage well with Gaia, crit is the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
      I would switch to both modes which ever way suites my knight best.

But I don't see a bad thing if you go crit, since many tough knights don't use EWD due to many reason which can include sylphs too.

If you want to damage well with Gaia, crit is the answer.
      You don't see a bad thing if he goes crit?? ...

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
        You don't see a bad thing if he goes crit?? ...
        I've seen knights do well with crits. I've also been advised that Knights need EWD. I said it wasn't bad because he'd hit harder and heal harder and would do better as to when he was an EWD knight.

Hope that answers your question?

Comment

Downside to crit builds on knights that I've seen is that the player parks the crit at 4k or 5k, which is really low. That has nothing to do with the choice and all to do with poor prioritization of players. The knights who actually have decent crit value 6k+ seem to do ok. It's a tradeoff between defense and damage...but you don't really need pdef gems as a knight anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
            Downside to crit builds on knights that I've seen is that the player parks the crit at 4k or 5k, which is really low. That has nothing to do with the choice and all to do with poor prioritization of players. The knights who actually have decent crit value 6k+ seem to do ok. It's a tradeoff between defense and damage...but you don't really need pdef gems as a knight anyways.
            The thing is at his br he probably can't support both with enough astral value yet. Frankly why do you think 4 or 5k is bad yet 6k is good? 4k would be a crit rate of 86%. If your goal is wb gold that is pretty good. 5k would be a crit rate of 91.79%. Better? Yes but not an earth shattering difference. 6k would be a crit rate of 95%. Better? Once again yes but as many of us know it's a huge cost making those jumps past 4k.

Comment

Working...
            X