Who Complains the Most

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    Oh my god another kiddo who joined on Jun 2014, why the hell are you newbies flooding the forums and challenging your seniors???
    Ok genius, you wanna know why the knight is the top BR there, coz knights gain the most BR because of that extra 20% PDEF buff, but the thing is, that PDEF has no big use at all in pvp, it's all about sylphs at top levels, hercules is such a strong sylph that it can most probably OHKO a same BR knight, knights have low MDEF, and that's the reason why they suck so badly, hercules is used by almost everyone, so just using that -30% MDEF skill and then delphic means death for a same BR knight.
    You understood that?? Now get to the top level and see for yourself.
    And knight cant use gaia?

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Top in my server is an archer, in someone else's server it'll be a mage, somewhere a knight... etc etc again comes down to personal preference and deepest pockets (granted knights have a bit of a BR advantage due to extra passive) but yeah, Kat's a knight hater always has been, you get used to him. People should just play the game way they want, why get fussed over someone's opinion... everyone knows opinions don't mean chit.
    i agree... yet sometimes people do not make opinion they make demands to cupcake another class cuz they think his class sucks yet is him the one who does.

I have a decent archer that is able to ckick the B to some spenders of my class 10k BR higher than me... yet in BG i find knights with my same BG and i cant beat them, yesterday i found lvl63 5k BR lower than me and kicked my *** cuz i could not penetrate his def and shield and he was not drayaded, so there is some point in talking about build.

Some others talk about endgame... realy? So there is not comin patchs in the coming future with more ways to rise BR or fix a bit your build?
    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
    Archer Linkoneusc
    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
      That's true but the top class in that server is a Knight according to BR ranks. Which I am pointing out. Basically showing he/she/it that Knights do not suck. I would post a video of the top knight kicking archers *** but it's against the rules I believe to post videos from outside sources. Though he/she/it seems too stubborn. Probably sucked real bad as a knight. Which is why he/she/it is complaining so much so others can dwell in her/his/it depression. I do not understand people who like to comment about how much a class "sucks". All classes are great. They'res no perfect class in the game. In the Chinese server mages are actually one of the weakest. Since Knights can now one shot troops now. Our content is much smaller though than the Chinese version. So we can't really explain as well. So I guess right now for our game we can say Knights arn't that great. Until we get those new updates coming in. My main point was just to show how dumb he/she/it is.
      What the hell did you say about knights one shotting the troops??
      OK now i understood that your just a newbie who happened to watch some videos and got excited, FYI bro, knights OHKO troops in WT as well, go to level 80 and almost any knight can OHKO the troops, with sylphs coming in the troops don't matter, it's all about sylphs, and since damage is needed everywhere, almost everyone is turning to gaia and gaia is just way too strong for same BR knights.
      I can't believe that first you tried to justify knights strengths according to BR rankings( which pretty much gave away your ignorance) but then you talked about how knights OHKO troops in chinese servers as if you are telling us something interesting, lmao bro knights have been OHKOing troops in WT for months now, what level are you??
      Also, talking about your knowledge in CN server, do you want me to send you the chart for the advanced skills?? or the new skills and stuff for rings and children?? or hey, do you want me to link you to the knight whine threads started by the "top BR" guys there regarding sylph equipment and the new PvE event??
      Last edited by kattuktk; 06-29-2014, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
        And knight cant use gaia?

i agree... yet sometimes people do not make opinion they make demands to cupcake another class cuz they think his class sucks yet is him the one who does.

I have a decent archer that is able to ckick the B to some spenders of my class 10k BR higher than me... yet in BG i find knights with my same BG and i cant beat them, yesterday i found lvl63 5k BR lower than me and kicked my *** cuz i could not penetrate his def and shield and he was not drayaded, so there is some point in talking about build.

Some others talk about endgame... realy? So there is not comin patchs in the coming future with more ways to rise BR or fix a bit your build?
        1. Get a gaia and invest everything on it.
        2. Bloodthirsty the troops till you reach awakening.
        3. Awaken with brutality close to 100% mark.
        4. Use delphic and see the knight fall.
        5. Thank me later.
        Last edited by kattuktk; 06-29-2014, 04:19 PM.

Comment

1. Get a gaia and invest everything on it.
          2. Bloodthirsty the troops till you reach awakening.
          3. Awaken with brutality close to 50% mark.
          4. Use delphic and see the knight fall.
          5. Thank me later.
          i did so... with the attack that make my delphic do more damage and got him down the half hp bar, then he delphic me with his gaia and done.

BTW i use AQ cuz i like fire element. Im bulding pan and gaia as well cuz help in PvE event like ST and GD... but will take sometimes to get my gaia to the strenght of my AQ.
          Last edited by Linkoneusc; 06-29-2014, 04:26 PM.
          R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
          Archer Linkoneusc
          Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
            i did so... with the attack that make my delphic do more damage and got him down the half hp bar, then he delphic me with his gaia and done.

BTW i use AQ cuz i like fire element.
            What? you got him down half bar by the fire sylph?? it would have been a guaranteed OHKO with gaia.
            Follow the steps i have stated above, I can bet anything that those would work for any archer on facing the same BR knight, you would have to get gaia one day anyway, if you want to beat knights, then those 5 steps are the only things you should remember to do.
            FYI, fire sylphs do a LOT less damage to knights than gaia and by the time you use gaia's delphic, you would be doing atleast +15% extra damage( on top of the rune damage) because of gaia's passive unstable voltage and all of that would be taken as a MATK! It would definitely kill any same BR knight.
            There is one more way, if you have awakening already maxed out at the start of the battle then use it after about 25-30 or something seconds and delay your delphic till the awkening points become close to 1000, by the time you reach delphic, you would have most probably built up enough unstable voltage to get a +35% or more damage, you don't even need the rune then, just delphic would be enough to OHKO any same BR knight at full HP.
            Last edited by kattuktk; 06-29-2014, 04:36 PM.

Comment

what is OHKO?!
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

The mdef reduction of Hercules is a pretty OP skill, gotta admit that. Even with an arena team of 150k+ br lost most matches VS Hercules, after mdef reduction even a noob's gaia delphic crit pretty damn hard (not OHKO hard, but still)

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                  what is OHKO?!
                  Online Hobo Kingkong Overload

Comment

op for me is someone can survive sylph Delphic especially when 50% and especially if sylph counter specific class

op is if mage can survive hades Delphic or amazon queen Delphic (patk sylph against low pdef on mage)

if knight can survive gaia or Apollo delph (matk sylph against low mdef on knights)

but when u take all 3 classes, knights got best passives to easy survive any Delphic compared to other 2 classes (20% pdef/hp,7%dmg resist -10% crit dmg received)

archers are in middle in pdef/mdef of 2 other classes and got 20% extra hp which somehow help them against all sylphs equally

mages good defense against matk sylph (20% mdef) but unlike knights they don't have 20% hp 7%dmg resist -10% crit dmg received (so in my opinion weakest class to survive)
                    its not matter of heals much for survivability since heals aren't boosted on 50% dmg boost u cant stay in normal form to heal crit attacks from patk sylph especially hades its suicide

Comment

Wow, it's been a long time since I saw kattukt debate... But then, a mage using Gaia at pvp??

I doing bg 3 days already, 3 times a day now, a 105k br level 68 knight with 19k pdef and 17k mdef, 26k patk (though i have 5k crit and 4k block)... I only have a level 21 Holy Seal. I am quite surprised I am able to defeat almost any class with a br of less than 110k... Though each battle lastts for not less than 1.5 minutes... Those players who stunned me for 2 to 3 turns find themselves defeated or be left with 1/4 hp or less...

Are all those players just dumb, or I am just lucky? Or maybe it was how I build my knight, as well as how I fight in the battle?

Anyways, it makes me kinda happy to defeat lots of players even though they stunned me 2 times in a battle, each stun lasting for at least 2 turns (most are 3 turns).

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                        Wow, it's been a long time since I saw kattukt debate... But then, a mage using Gaia at pvp??

I doing bg 3 days already, 3 times a day now, a 105k br level 68 knight with 19k pdef and 17k mdef, 26k patk (though i have 5k crit and 4k block)... I only have a level 21 Holy Seal. I am quite surprised I am able to defeat almost any class with a br of less than 110k... Though each battle lastts for not less than 1.5 minutes... Those players who stunned me for 2 to 3 turns find themselves defeated or be left with 1/4 hp or less...

Are all those players just dumb, or I am just lucky? Or maybe it was how I build my knight, as well as how I fight in the battle?

Anyways, it makes me kinda happy to defeat lots of players even though they stunned me 2 times in a battle, each stun lasting for at least 2 turns (most are 3 turns).
                        your block prob saves you?also there are some high br who have no idea what they do,lol and whats wrong with a mage taking gaia in pvp?

Comment

What the hell has economics got to do with it?? I guess what you are trying to say is that you do "selective spending" and only spend on the things you think are useful?? well guess what genius? it's what EVERYONE does, but the difference is budget, you do selective spending with 50k balens per week and others do it with 2k balens( don't take those numbers too literally, you should just get the idea), so your selective spending gets you a LOT more than what others can afford, what's so special about you?? economics and maths lmao!!
                          My point is that first of all being at lvl 65 you should not talk about knights being OP "end game", as you have not seen the end game yet, you are strong because of your insane spending habits, doesn't mean you should claim to know things which you really don't know about. Knights are not OP end game especially with sylphs.
                          I like how you try to tell me what I mean, make an argument on my behalf, and then refute the argument you just created. It makes you sound wise....to yourself.

What it means is I see the marginal returns on certain items and can tell when to buy and when not to buy, as well as what volume actually gives the lowest price per unit...because often it's not what people think.
                          It means I skip lots of shop events or redemption events where others go nuts thinking they have a good deal, because I can evaluate marginal costs on purchases and opportunity costs on exchanges.
                          Go look up any of my posts on shop items or gambling events....you can see where I took calculated gambles (I just got a set of wings and 30 cores/charms for about $15), how much I make fun of shop events other people love, or where I defended a shop event with better returns than most people noticed.

I've never spent money on whips, soul crystals, fate stones, gems (except those 10 balen gem packs with a lvl 1-5 gem pack included...that was awesome), etc, etc, etc. Those are for the real "insane" cashers.

As far as my "insane" spending habits....I've saved many MANY thousands of dollars since I've started playing this game, as I'm not blowing my money on alcohol or other old habits. So I don't care where you think my money goes, because you are ignorant.
                          Furthermore, my server has lvl 80's and my friends are at that level. Which is why I can comment on how their toons perform at that level and who has the real power.

So once again, why the FUDGE do you care what I spend my money on? Don't tell me what I do or don't spend my money on and how much I spend. Because you are wrong.

Go whine more about being a knight when you obviously have archer envy. You are the exact person that showcases the result of this poll.
                          Last edited by CrizzyB; 06-29-2014, 07:19 PM.
                          Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Honestly as a Knight I have no complaints. I like my EWD build, and how strong I am (not OP by any means, especially in cross-servers). I don't always do well in BG's...meh. I do not really care. I enjoy the game. I read the posts here and I am usually just a reader and not someone that comments. I really do not understand why people complain about their class or someone else's class, and why people complain about cashers and non-cashers.

Everyone has their own style of gameplay. Some like to play for free, more of a challenge for said players. Then there are people like me, (probably hated by some) because I will drop a few bucks on a mount or clothes or whatever.

Sorry for getting off-topic here. But people who complain, don't know how to do there build, of course that is just my opinion. I know non-cashers that can beat just as many people as myself.

Can't we all just get along?
                            [SIZE=3][COLOR="#800080"][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Server~Kabam S2

LornaMarie

Knight~Level 80

Comment

I dont have an answer, I'm just posting to complain

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                                your block prob saves you?also there are some high br who have no idea what they do,lol and whats wrong with a mage taking gaia in pvp?
                                Yeah, that is what I am pointing out... If you just build your toon properly, it will be strong... It is not on the class, but on the player... I defeated a lot of knights with 20k pdef and 16mdef above... defeated archers and mages with an attack power of 28k and above... i think my crit stat, my level 9 deter astral, and block stats have helped me defeat those players... maybe my play style too... i just using a 1 star Iris at bg, with only rain dance as the bought skiil... (i spend my mahra on gaia, for wb, which is very important event in wartune, at least for me)...

I just said that it is about mage using gaia, since in some threads in the past, he said the players usually get sylphs which are the opposite of their main attack damage... I understand using gaia at wb, but in pvp, well i thinkmhe contradicted himself too much, trying to undermine the knight class.
                                Last edited by Kingryan; 06-29-2014, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X