Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Who Complains the Most

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knights actually complain the most..mainly cuz people dont really grasp the char and blame R2 for making things suck for them.

Pve wise, an archer can cover all classes with an Iris, with heals, debuffs, and some tankyness skills. A mage can cover all classes too with an Hades (only for the ennemy debuff skill). A knight would need 2 sylphs + runes on at the same time during the fight to cover the other 2 classes XD

Pvp wise..Archers using Incendiary shot + guardian rune, that's an 80% damage reduce.. I dont see where they need more defense xD
    Mages Heals and get a bonus 10% damage reduce on their solo heal skill, as well as having the most mdef..making them "safer" against Hercule (only the most common used sylph ever, even amongst mages (well..Gaia is the most common for the moment, a lot are soon goona evolve) )
    Knights have the lowest mdef..making them the easiest target for any matck sylph, and with Hercule's shock chain, it's a certain death (let's say you have 30k ish mdef, minus 30% lets you at about 19k ish mdef.. 19k mdef against a 50k matck 470% damage Delphic? That's pretty insane lol (maybe that's just me though..since some people seem to think Knights are op #05)

About what Kattuktk said.. I dont really agree with everything haha. It's true at lower levels, it's all about sylphs (unless you cash like no-tomorrow), but, at some point..You eventually come up with strategies ("strategies"..LMAO!) Just like that, I'd say..you could just amnesia the ennemy Gaia/Hercule, that will give you a guarenteed first delphic and (very probably) win. With that in mind.. awakening first becomes a sh't scary thought as it could cost you the fight.
    Last edited by R226329038; 06-30-2014, 01:05 AM. Reason: (got a bit mixed with the number part #05)

Comment

well the point now is , not who complains the most, but who complains the loudest. I am ****** off because I am an insane casher who is top 5 cross server, yet I cannot seem to beat these non cashers knights!!!! my high power patk cannot do dmg to their high pdef, my crit won't even penetrate their Apollo shields. and last my fiery arrows cannot pierce their shinning armors. Hence knights are the strongest class. So stop complaining too much knights! you sux if cannot comprehend their true power.

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
        its the non-casher's that dont understand that they are playing a P2W game
        uhm....no, we've been provided with free balens.....its cool, if not...

Players who want this game easier,and the greedy ones complain

and im gonna vote archers since they've got less votes than mages
        300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
        MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by R24399383 View Post
          well the point now is , not who complains the most, but who complains the loudest. I am ****** off because I am an insane casher who is top 5 cross server, yet I cannot seem to beat these non cashers knights!!!! my high power patk cannot do dmg to their high pdef, my crit won't even penetrate their Apollo shields. and last my fiery arrows cannot pierce their shinning armors. Hence knights are the strongest class. So stop complaining too much knights! you sux if cannot comprehend their true power.
          Sarcasm I hope, else you just suck lol

I've gone up against insane cash archers and once they slam down attacks on you with 50k+ patk and 10k+ crit you feel it. If non-cashers are surviving your attacks, maybe ditch the WD and get a determination astral lv10... reckon might help you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
            Wow, it's been a long time since I saw kattukt debate... But then, a mage using Gaia at pvp??

I doing bg 3 days already, 3 times a day now, a 105k br level 68 knight with 19k pdef and 17k mdef, 26k patk (though i have 5k crit and 4k block)... I only have a level 21 Holy Seal. I am quite surprised I am able to defeat almost any class with a br of less than 110k... Though each battle lastts for not less than 1.5 minutes... Those players who stunned me for 2 to 3 turns find themselves defeated or be left with 1/4 hp or less...

Are all those players just dumb, or I am just lucky? Or maybe it was how I build my knight, as well as how I fight in the battle?

Anyways, it makes me kinda happy to defeat lots of players even though they stunned me 2 times in a battle, each stun lasting for at least 2 turns (most are 3 turns).
            Again, having 4k block is nothing special, I'm 149k BR and have 6k block, so what? and just because you have so much block AND crit, it def means that you have sacrificed somewhere, your defenses are low and I really don't believe you when you say that you can survive gaia + lvl 4+ unstable voltage crit delphic at the timer( not even mentioning hercules here, that thing will def get a OHKO)
            Also those numbers and the BR don't really add up , unless you have 10k+ MATK, it would mean that your HP is close to the range of 140k which I don't believe is possible unless you have PAN.
            Plus if mages and archers having 110k BR are not able to beat you after stunning you 2 times then yes, they absolutely suck.
            Again bro, as far as builds are concerned, I would like to point something out..
            There are 4 builds for knights 1- Standard, high MDEF and EWD. 2- High MDEF and crit. 3- Low MDEF and EWD. 4- Low MDEF and crit.
            I see that you follow the 4th one, which may very well be the worst build against gaia, if mages and archers 110k BR are not able to kill you( again, i think this is not true, but still), then it definitely means that they are not using gaia or the steps which i have pointed out earlier.
            Oh and one last thing, your PATK is low for that BR, and your defenses aren't great either, maybe you should not have gone crit so early??
            Last edited by kattuktk; 06-30-2014, 02:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              Sarcasm I hope, else you just suck lol

I've gone up against insane cash archers and once they slam down attacks on you with 50k+ patk and 10k+ crit you feel it. If non-cashers are surviving your attacks, maybe ditch the WD and get a determination astral lv10... reckon might help you.
              Haha yeah guys get really excited and start to make lame comments lol, but now that you have actually mentioned "sarcasm", I think that he will realize how stupid his comment was and will actually pretend that it was a sarcasm. Btw your first line made me lmao
              Last edited by kattuktk; 06-30-2014, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
                I like how you try to tell me what I mean, make an argument on my behalf, and then refute the argument you just created. It makes you sound wise....to yourself.

What it means is I see the marginal returns on certain items and can tell when to buy and when not to buy, as well as what volume actually gives the lowest price per unit...because often it's not what people think.
                It means I skip lots of shop events or redemption events where others go nuts thinking they have a good deal, because I can evaluate marginal costs on purchases and opportunity costs on exchanges.
                Go look up any of my posts on shop items or gambling events....you can see where I took calculated gambles (I just got a set of wings and 30 cores/charms for about $15), how much I make fun of shop events other people love, or where I defended a shop event with better returns than most people noticed.

I've never spent money on whips, soul crystals, fate stones, gems (except those 10 balen gem packs with a lvl 1-5 gem pack included...that was awesome), etc, etc, etc. Those are for the real "insane" cashers.

As far as my "insane" spending habits....I've saved many MANY thousands of dollars since I've started playing this game, as I'm not blowing my money on alcohol or other old habits. So I don't care where you think my money goes, because you are ignorant.
                Furthermore, my server has lvl 80's and my friends are at that level. Which is why I can comment on how their toons perform at that level and who has the real power.

So once again, why the FUDGE do you care what I spend my money on? Don't tell me what I do or don't spend my money on and how much I spend. Because you are wrong.

Go whine more about being a knight when you obviously have archer envy. You are the exact person that showcases the result of this poll.
                Why do these lvl 65 lowbies even try to defend themselves from the tag of "insane cashers" when they sit at 122k BR?? try to search the ******* servers, more than 95% lvl 65 guys don't have 122k+ BR, you are obviously an insane casher.
                Plus you seem too stupid to realize what I say about budget. I have the top BR cross server mage in my guild and he also does not spend on lame events, SO WHAT??? the thing is about budget bro, give that much budget to ANYONE and they can give you a toon of your strength, it's nothing special.

Comment

Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
                  Knights actually complain the most..mainly cuz people dont really grasp the char and blame R2 for making things suck for them.

Pve wise, an archer can cover all classes with an Iris, with heals, debuffs, and some tankyness skills. A mage can cover all classes too with an Hades (only for the ennemy debuff skill). A knight would need 2 sylphs + runes on at the same time during the fight to cover the other 2 classes XD

Pvp wise..Archers using Incendiary shot + guardian rune, that's an 80% damage reduce.. I dont see where they need more defense xD
                  Mages Heals and get a bonus 10% damage reduce on their solo heal skill, as well as having the most mdef..making them "safer" against Hercule (only the most common used sylph ever, even amongst mages (well..Gaia is the most common for the moment, a lot are soon goona evolve) )
                  Knights have the lowest mdef..making them the easiest target for any matck sylph, and with Hercule's shock chain, it's a certain death (let's say you have 30k ish mdef, minus 30% lets you at about 19k ish mdef.. 19k mdef against a 50k matck 470% damage Delphic? That's pretty insane lol (maybe that's just me though..since some people seem to think Knights are op #05)

About what Kattuktk said.. I dont really agree with everything haha. It's true at lower levels, it's all about sylphs (unless you cash like no-tomorrow), but, at some point..You eventually come up with strategies ("strategies"..LMAO!) Just like that, I'd say..you could just amnesia the ennemy Gaia/Hercule, that will give you a guarenteed first delphic and (very probably) win. With that in mind.. awakening first becomes a sh't scary thought as it could cost you the fight.
                  Finally a guy who realizes what i am saying and actually came up with a method!

I'd say the most important skill for knights at high BR atm is the agoran shield, it can help soak some attacks, but the timing of the shield is really important, maybe knights can have a good chance if they use the shield to soak up initial sylph attacks so that only delphic can come at them with full force, then they can use HP rune to heal off some of that damage, after delphic, the attacks don't really threaten much, the problem here is unstable voltage, they can easily use weaker attacks to break the sheild and their unstable voltage will build to a very high level, but this method seems to work, ofc amnesia can come in handy, too bad we can only choose 2 runes though

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                    Again, having 4k block is nothing special, I'm 149k BR and have 6k block, so what? and just because you have so much block AND crit, it def means that you have sacrificed somewhere, your defenses are low and I really don't believe you when you say that you can survive gaia + lvl 4+ unstable voltage crit delphic at the timer( not even mentioning hercules here, that thing will def get a OHKO)
                    Also those numbers and the BR don't really add up , unless you have 10k+ MATK, it would mean that your HP is close to the range of 140k which I don't believe is possible unless you have PAN.
                    Plus if mages and archers having 110k BR are not able to beat you after stunning you 2 times then yes, they absolutely suck.
                    Again bro, as far as builds are concerned, I would like to point something out..
                    There are 4 builds for knights 1- Standard, high MDEF and EWD. 2- High MDEF and crit. 3- Low MDEF and EWD. 4- Low MDEF and crit.
                    I see that you follow the 4th one, which may very well be the worst build against gaia, if mages and archers 110k BR are not able to kill you( again, i think this is not true, but still), then it definitely means that they are not using gaia or the steps which i have pointed out earlier.
                    Oh and one last thing, your PATK is low for that BR, and your defenses aren't great either, maybe you should not have gone crit so early??
                    I have not said that i can survive a gaia delphic ( you are addingnthings to what i had said).. the thing is, few of my enemies so far have done what you have said. They would usually awaken and my troops are still alive... it happens 90% of the time... plus, i love crit... so what if i have low patk and defenses, i AM ABLE to survive battles, and I AM ABLE to kill them... a high level determination astral works wonders...

Your theories are plausible, but when in the actual play, only few people actually does what your theory says.... which means it comes to the playstyle of the player, not what he knows... Not all of the players i face use gaia.... you discourage knight beginners by saying that all players will use gaia delphic on them at 1 min timer with brutal rune IN BG ALWAYS,

If those players with almost 110k br are suckers, as you have said, then that is also a proof that this game depends on the playstyle of the player, not because of the class he chose....

Comment

I'd say the most important skill for knights at high BR atm is the agoran shield, it can help soak some attacks, but the timing of the shield is really important, maybe knights can have a good chance if they use the shield to soak up initial sylph attacks so that only delphic can come at them with full force, then they can use HP rune to heal off some of that damage, after delphic, the attacks don't really threaten mayuch, the problem here is unstable voltage, they can easily use weaker attacks to break the sheild and their unstable voltage will build to a very high level, but this method seems to work, ofc amnesia can come in handy, too bad we can only choose 2 runes though
                      You are now saying that - it depends on the playstyle of players.... you assume that all the enemies of knights will do this and do that always, you even neglect how to possibly counter all your assumptions, and you act likea guru when it comes to advises to class types

Comment

I'd say the most important skill for knights at high BR atm is the agoran shield, it can help soak some attacks, but the timing of the shield is really important, maybe knights can have a good chance if they use the shield to soak up initial sylph attacks so that only delphic can come at them with full force, then they can use HP rune to heal off some of that damage, after delphic, the attacks don't really threaten much, the problem here is unstable voltage, they can easily use weaker attacks to break the sheild and their unstable voltage will build to a very high level, but this method seems to work, ofc amnesia can come in handy, too bad we can only choose 2 runes though
                        True.. Though maybe adding the apollo shield could be nice too, that would be 2 skills not adding to their unstable voltage and reduce damage by kind of a lot.

You are now saying that - it depends on the playstyle of players.... you assume that all the enemies of knights will do this and do that always, you even neglect how to possibly counter all your assumptions, and you act likea guru when it comes to advises to class types
                        To be fair..In the beggining, they were "discussing" how "op" the knight class was. Fact is, knights (in general) sucks bad at higher lvl, when faced against Gaias/Hercules. To illustrate this, here's the perfect video lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot04Mo_ofdU

At around 18 mins..Eliatan vs Sushi, Sushi is a crit user and his/her Hercules delphic did 160k damage..critless..160k critless damage (repeating myself, but, Sushi is a crit user lol) on a 200k BR mage..doesnt anyone see how op this is? lol

Comment

True.. Though maybe adding the apollo shield could be nice too, that would be 2 skills not adding to their unstable voltage and reduce damage by kind of a lot.

To be fair..In the beggining, they were "discussing" how "op" the knight class was. Fact is, knights (in general) sucks bad at higher lvl, when faced against Gaias/Hercules. To illustrate this, here's the perfect video lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot04Mo_ofdU

At around 18 mins..Eliatan vs Sushi, Sushi is a crit user and his/her Hercules delphic did 160k damage..critless..160k critless damage (repeating myself, but, Sushi is a crit user lol) on a 200k BR mage..doesnt anyone see how op this is? lol
                          Duh, you calculated the the 7% of 160k? What about the 7% of 200k? Now reduce that damage.. And have you calculated how much damage is reduced everytime a knight blocks a damage? Have you calculated what is the 4% of 200k hp of knight? (That is the amount he will heal if he blocks)... how about the talent of the knight called persistence... let us say you got that to level 5, which means it has a chance to deflect 25% blocked damage... if the blocked damage is 100k, then it has a chance to reflect 25k damage to the enemy, and it is passive (now, if you add to that a deflection astral)....

Now, please think about this, imagine a knight with the same attack power and crit stat and determination astral level as of Sushi... imagine that knight transformed onto gaia or herc, and doing that same non crit damage to Elia... now, what do you say about knights not being op at end game?

Like I said, everything depends on how the player plays his or her toon, not on the class itself.

Comment

Duh, you calculated the the 7% of 160k? What about the 7% of 200k? Now reduce that damage.. And have you calculated how much damage is reduced everytime a knight blocks a damage? Have you calculated what is the 4% of 200k hp of knight? (That is the amount he will heal if he blocks)... how about the talent of the knight called persistence... let us say you got that to level 5, which means it has a chance to deflect 25% blocked damage... if the blocked damage is 100k, then it has a chance to reflect 25k damage to the enemy, and it is passive (now, if you add to that a deflection astral)....

Now, please think about this, imagine a knight with the same attack power and crit stat and determination astral level as of Sushi... imagine that knight transformed onto gaia or herc, and doing that same non crit damage to Elia... now, what do you say about knights not being op at end game?

Like I said, everything depends on how the player plays his or her toon, not on the class itself.
                            lol..7% of 160k is ~11k damage reduced, a block reduces damage by ~20% or so, and 4% of 200k hp is 8k hp... In total, that would be a reduction of 50k damage if he does block. What you need to take into account now is, Elia has ~50k mdef..with 50k mdef she took 160k critless damage..Wartune Knights can only dream of having such high mdef. If a knight with the same BR as Sushi played him, he wouldnt even have lasted till the delphic part lmao. If you watched the video (at least the 18 mins mark fight) you'll see that, even in normal (non-awakened form) Elia took a lot of damage..with 50k mdef (I love repeating myself <3), I highly doubt a knight with 20k less mdef would even last until awakening part of the fight.
                            If the fight was to happen, the mage would only have to heal all damage done to him, while still dishing huge amount of damage to the knight, and I have yet to see a knight healing 80k hp in one turn.
                            Also, really? you count luck as being op? lol Well I dont.. Luck is **.

The thing is, it will be the same, because knights (not sylph) sucks..pve and pvp

Comment

lol..7% of 160k is ~11k damage reduced, a block reduces damage by ~20% or so, and 4% of 200k hp is 8k hp... In total, that would be a reduction of 50k damage if he does block. What you need to take into account now is, Elia has ~50k mdef..with 50k mdef she took 160k critless damage..Wartune Knights can only dream of having such high mdef. If a knight with the same BR as Sushi played him, he wouldnt even have lasted till the delphic part lmao. If you watched the video (at least the 18 mins mark fight) you'll see that, even in normal (non-awakened form) Elia took a lot of damage..with 50k mdef (I love repeating myself <3), I highly doubt a knight with 20k less mdef would even last until awakening part of the fight.
                              If the fight was to happen, the mage would only have to heal all damage done to him, while still dishing huge amount of damage to the knight, and I have yet to see a knight healing 80k hp in one turn.
                              Also, really? you count luck as being op? lol Well I dont.. Luck is **.

The thing is, it will be the same, because knights (not sylph) sucks..pve and pvp
                              Lol. We are talking about high level players, then suddenly you blurt out a high level knight with just only less than 20k mdef? You make yourself inconsistent. If you are talking about my knight toon, it is just level 68, and a pure non casher and non balenor player... but then you said that in the end game, which means a high leveled knight, and someone level 80 knightwith less than 20k mdef is just so, well, has no time and money invested in that game... you cannot compare a investing player to a non investing player in this game cause it is not really fair.

Anyways, so what if the knight has less than 50k mdef? Just like you have said, the damage he will receive will be reduced. So a mage with 50k mdef is just almost the same a knight with 30k mdef who blocks a damage will just receive that same 160kdamage...

And you forgot about he knight's talent called Persistence? So which means, the higher damage a knight receives, the greater the damage reflected to the user... Do not forget that.

Now, imagine a knight who brutal at 1 min timer with EDD to a mage, followed by awaken then a skill then delphic which made a 160k damage to Elia (note i said a knight with same attack power and crit and determination and sylph level and stat as that of sushi, so it means that knight will also do a non crit damage of 160k to Elia).... which mage will not die at that?

So what if the mage healed himself? What about then if the 200k hp knight used agoran shield? That would mean another extra 40k damage needed to do to that knight, add to that the heals he will receive from blocking during i which he shield?

What can I say is that you are not fair in judging.. you say fair, when in fact you are not....
                              Last edited by Kingryan; 06-30-2014, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Oh my god another kiddo who joined on Jun 2014, why the hell are you newbies flooding the forums and challenging your seniors???
                                God help the forum if you think of yourself as a 'senior.'

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
                                X