Who Complains the Most

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
    The thing with saying that knights will not survive before he awakens is misleading.... you have not even take account the goddess blessing in your formula... and what about the troops? What if the thunderer hit the troops? What if he uses agoran shield, or apollo shield? Lots of factors will affect the gameplay... there is no way a high played knight will die before he awakens in the actual game, unless he is super weak and super noob... (you do not think a high played mage like Sushi will fought a casual free knight player, huh, and say that knight sucks?)

And do not forget that knight does attack too.... if you think that knight won't survive before he awakens, you do not think mage will die too before he awakens? If you say the average mdef of high level knight is 30k, it is plausible to say that the average pdef of a high level mage is 30k too...Why don't you try fighting a knight with 20k patk more than your pdef (e.i., in my example case, a knight with 50k patk)? I fought same br mages in bg, and troops are killed with one whirlwind, one normal attack, 1 slasher and ultislash, earning enough rage for EDD...

And, having that Persistence talent, just like I said, the higher the damage received, the higher the damge reflected... if he blocks an attack, he reduces the damage, heals himself, as well as having a chance to reflect it back... a level 10 persistence will reflect 50% damage, and it will stack with deflection astral.... Plus, you should remember that the damage reduce is by percent, which means, the higher the damage, the higher the damaged reduced...
    Duh.. Are you making up all this stuff on purpose? lol
    I am far from "one sided", I am just stating facts (I even brought up the damage formula..) But let's go a bit further and use some logic (and facts) a bit more.
    Ok, you said you're killing troops with "whirlwind, one normal attack, 1 slasher and ultislash". A mage one shots troops with Rain of fire (90% of the time). By the time you do all those 4 attacks (4 turns) to actually reach the mage, the mage would've already started attacking you after his first rain of fire. Even more so, now mages are tending to get meteor, which is a 4 sec cd aoe (and stronger than RoF). In a common scenario, the mage would do Meteor, Lighting strike, thunderer, Lighting strike thunderer..4 full attacks on you while you're still clearing troops. But since you like luck with persistance, let's say the mage gets lucky too and gets a 100% reduce cd everytime. The mage would do Meteor, Thunderer, Thunderer, Lighting strike, Thunderer. While you're still trying to clear troops, sure, you'll have enough rage to EDD, then what? he'll lose 25-40% of his hp (assuming you're strong enough), heal all that back with one Restoration. The mage now is at full hp, you're at less than 20% of hp.
    And before you say you're not at Sushi's lvl, even higher BR knights need that kind of amount of turns to clear troops, because their slasher isnt strong enough to one shot them. Ultimate slasher does one shot them (highest crit with ultimate slasher i've seen on a troop is 175k damage..slasher doesnt come quite close)

Let's go a bit further in our assumption, let's say the mage uses a blood rune. To not waste a turn, he'll do an auto atatck + blood rune combo. You lose 8k hp every action for 8 turns. That's 64k hp (1/3 of your Hp) (and that's not even counting you getting past the 50% damage boost, you'll be taking 12k damage per action, for a total of 96k).
    Now, the mage combo looks like this : Meteor, auto attack + blood, thunderer, thunderer.

Of course I was exxagerating (a bit) when I said knights wont reach awakening form, I thought you would get the point..but you seem not to have.
    Are you getting the point now? Knight = waste 4 turns to reach the mage. Mage = Start dealing good damage on turn 1.
    ( Oh, and, for your info, if the mage of our example was to Hercule delph our knight, he would be taking ~430k brut damage.. Didnt want to bother with the damage reduce formula lol)

Now let's talk about what actually happens. With ~4k block, I merely block one hit out of 5-6. So, stop assuming you get a 100% block rate because it's utter **. Persistance has about 10% chance to proc ON A BLOCK. (see those caps? they're there so that you'll understand it's not a 100% chance to proc either). That's 10% chance to reflect damage every 5-6 hits.

Also, Wartawan ( Top cross server US west knight) has about 250k hp.. Eliatan has 200k+ hp..That's not that huge a difference (it wont save him from an Hercule delph). Wartawan is 230k BR while Elia is "merely" 210k ish.

Honestly, I think you are the one sided guy here.. Refusing to accept the fact that knights arent op at end game (and, no, lvl 70 isnt end game, I'm talking about 160-170k+ BR knights with lvl 80 troops and full academy skills for troops resistance, that are still, sadly, getting one shot at higher lvl.)

One more thing.. Dont you guys ever dare to diss Amazon Queen ...A hot Amazon on a dinosaur? How silly can you guys be, this has got to be the most op combo ever in Wartune life. Dont you even dare to touch her, she's all mine #04

Comment

Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
      Duh.. Are you making up all this stuff on purpose? lol
      I am far from "one sided", I am just stating facts (I even brought up the damage formula..) But let's go a bit further and use some logic (and facts) a bit more.
      Ok, you said you're killing troops with "whirlwind, one normal attack, 1 slasher and ultislash". A mage one shots troops with Rain of fire (90% of the time). By the time you do all those 4 attacks (4 turns) to actually reach the mage, the mage would've already started attacking you after his first rain of fire. Even more so, now mages are tending to get meteor, which is a 4 sec cd aoe (and stronger than RoF). In a common scenario, the mage would do Meteor, Lighting strike, thunderer, Lighting strike thunderer..4 full attacks on you while you're still clearing troops. But since you like luck with persistance, let's say the mage gets lucky too and gets a 100% reduce cd everytime. The mage would do Meteor, Thunderer, Thunderer, Lighting strike, Thunderer. While you're still trying to clear troops, sure, you'll have enough rage to EDD, then what? he'll lose 25-40% of his hp (assuming you're strong enough), heal all that back with one Restoration. The mage now is at full hp, you're at less than 20% of hp.
      And before you say you're not at Sushi's lvl, even higher BR knights need that kind of amount of turns to clear troops, because their slasher isnt strong enough to one shot them. Ultimate slasher does one shot them (highest crit with ultimate slasher i've seen on a troop is 175k damage..slasher doesnt come quite close)

Let's go a bit further in our assumption, let's say the mage uses a blood rune. To not waste a turn, he'll do an auto atatck + blood rune combo. You lose 8k hp every action for 8 turns. That's 64k hp (1/3 of your Hp) (and that's not even counting you getting past the 50% damage boost, you'll be taking 12k damage per action, for a total of 96k).
      Now, the mage combo looks like this : Meteor, auto attack + blood, thunderer, thunderer.

Of course I was exxagerating (a bit) when I said knights wont reach awakening form, I thought you would get the point..but you seem not to have.
      Are you getting the point now? Knight = waste 4 turns to reach the mage. Mage = Start dealing good damage on turn 1.
      ( Oh, and, for your info, if the mage of our example was to Hercule delph our knight, he would be taking ~430k brut damage.. Didnt want to bother with the damage reduce formula lol)

Now let's talk about what actually happens. With ~4k block, I merely block one hit out of 5-6. So, stop assuming you get a 100% block rate because it's utter **. Persistance has about 10% chance to proc ON A BLOCK. (see those caps? they're there so that you'll understand it's not a 100% chance to proc either). That's 10% chance to reflect damage every 5-6 hits.

Also, Wartawan ( Top cross server US west knight) has about 250k hp.. Eliatan has 200k+ hp..That's not that huge a difference (it wont save him from an Hercule delph). Wartawan is 230k BR while Elia is "merely" 210k ish.

Honestly, I think you are the one sided guy here.. Refusing to accept the fact that knights arent op at end game (and, no, lvl 70 isnt end game, I'm talking about 160-170k+ BR knights with lvl 80 troops and full academy skills for troops resistance, that are still, sadly, getting one shot at higher lvl.)

One more thing.. Dont you guys ever dare to diss Amazon Queen ...A hot Amazon on a dinosaur? How silly can you guys be, this has got to be the most op combo ever in Wartune life. Dont you even dare to touch her, she's all mine #04
      So whirlwind does not reach the mage? Come on, you are still one sided.
      And troops are one shotted by RoF? Come on, you are trying to compare unfair players.. You think all knights have weak troop counts? Duh
      And then you say knights get low hp at the end of 4 turns? Mages have WEAK pdef, and you say EDD would only do a max of 40% damage, duh, you are trying to compare a invested mage versus a little invested knight.

When you make judgments, make sure you balance all sides first... but then, you just favor on one side.

Plus, the reduce damage works on ALL attacks you are making. Duh.
      You try to ignore other knights skills in favor to yours.

Comment

So many holes in your comment... you try to say mage will use blood rune, then you neglect that knigts can use blood rune tooo... and do not tell me you will purify it, since your equipped skills are LS, ROF, meteor, thunderer and resotration.... duh... you should think more.... your scenarios are just always in favor of your side... you think a wise knight user would just afk all along?

Comment

Have you tried opening with a rune that deals damage to the enemy player then following it with Ult. Slash? That's two hits of direct damage to the mage you're facing.
          Name: Phoenixia
          Server: R2 S-319
          Class: Mage
          BR: 911k
          Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
          Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

So whirlwind does not reach the mage? Come on, you are still one sided.
            And troops are one shotted by RoF? Come on, you are trying to compare unfair players.. You think all knights have weak troop counts? Duh
            And then you say knights get low hp at the end of 4 turns? Mages have WEAK pdef, and you say EDD would only do a max of 40% damage, duh, you are trying to compare a invested mage versus a little invested knight.

When you make judgments, make sure you balance all sides first... but then, you just favor on one side.

Plus, the reduce damage works on ALL attacks you are making. Duh.
            You try to ignore other knights skills in favor to yours.
            If whirlwind cannot OHKO troops, it will obviously do negligable damage to the Mage.. Did you actually check the video I posted? troops were actually getting killed in one RoF most of the time (I'm talking about 200k + players that have high troop count)
            You're the narrow minded one if you think an EDD will do more damage by itself than 3 thunderer + runes + RoF...
            I'll even make you another huge favor, I'll post for you 2 videos. One is a 200k BR knight finals of CW, the other is Elia's CW finals, go watch them and dont come back until you actually WATCHED them.

Knight vid = http://www.twitch.tv/astin_kabam51/b/534186342

Mage vid = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbVXy0c9GVA

You watched them, now, tell me.. How long does it take a 200k+ BR knight to clear troops? How long does it take a 200k BR age to clear troops?

And..Persistance is not the reduced damage.. I dont see where you could've got the idea of me implying it wasnt a 100% working passive?
            I'm not comparing lowly invested Knights to high mage duh, top cross server average knight US west has about 200k+ BR and ~30k mdef..
            Stop closing your eyes when reading lol.. (add to that, I didnt even count in the 50% damage increase of Lord Divine.) You're making me think you're just trolling..

So many holes in your comment... you try to say mage will use blood rune, then you neglect that knigts can use blood rune tooo... and do not tell me you will purify it, since your equipped skills are LS, ROF, meteor, thunderer and resotration.... duh... you should think more.... your scenarios are just always in favor of your side... you think a wise knight user would just afk all along?
            They're obviously using Meteor instead of RoF... Stop reading only what you want to read lol
            And dude..wth you talking about? this sequence of attack is while you (the knight) is clearing troops. The mage has a huge lead on you damage wise
            Last edited by R226329038; 06-30-2014, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Geylang☠魔香嶣 View Post
              Agreed i got a complain for beating 2 players (Knight 200k & Archer 200k BR) during WB. They even filed a ticket lol. Not my fault if they stink at playing WB.

I beat them in god descend too (wonder if im gonna get a ticket for that). Oh & in necro too.

Amazing bunch of losers who think high Br = Sure Win
              Who the heck cares? Winning WB means you spend the most. One of the dumbest things I have seen yet.
              cthulhuu
              Level 80 Archer
              S6

Comment

Originally posted by battlinjack View Post
                Who the heck cares? Winning WB means you spend the most. One of the dumbest things I have seen yet.
                I'm a free player and I get amongst top 10 of my class every wb (got third once..I usually rank 4-7)..surrounded by a lot of cashers..

Comment

Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
                  If whirlwind cannot OHKO troops, it will obviously do negligable damage to the Mage.. Did you actually check the video I posted? troops were actually getting killed in one RoF most of the time (I'm talking about 200k + players that have high troop count)
                  You're the narrow minded one if you think an EDD will do more damage by itself than 3 thunderer + runes + RoF...
                  I'll even make you another huge favor, I'll post for you 2 videos. One is a 200k BR knight finals of CW, the other is Elia's CW finals, go watch them and dont come back until you actually WATCHED them.

Knight vid = http://www.twitch.tv/astin_kabam51/b/534186342

Mage vid = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbVXy0c9GVA

You watched them, now, tell me.. How long does it take a 200k+ BR knight to clear troops? How long does it take a 200k BR age to clear troops?

And..Persistance is not the reduced damage.. I dont see where you could've got the idea of me implying it wasnt a 100% working passive?
                  I'm not comparing lowly invested Knights to high mage duh, top cross server average knight US west has about 200k+ BR and ~30k mdef..
                  Stop closing your eyes when reading lol.. (add to that, I didnt even count in the 50% damage increase of Lord Divine.) You're making me think you're just trolling..

They're obviously using Meteor instead of RoF... Stop reading only what you want to read lol
                  And dude..wth you talking about? this sequence of attack is while you (the knight) is clearing troops. The mage has a huge lead on you damage wise
                  "Almost OHKO" by RoF? You know that means it is NOT "one shot"... With knight, you use whirlwind, then ultislash to clear one troop, then a normal attack followed by slasher would kill the other one... You compare by how much the hp drained with each attack.... I rebut your argument that knights cannot reach mage at first turn... i rebutted again your argument that knights will not survive before they awaken... then you just blurted out anoher funny stuff... you just said in your comment that after RoF the mage attack the knight then, now you say that is was not rof but meteor... you make yourself inconsistent... even the idea of my reduced damage to neglected entirely.... no matter how much mdef stat a player has, having another reduce damage by percent helps more, and knights have that... the higher the damage, the higher he reduced damage by a percent rather than a high mdef or pdef stat... this is the reason why knights are tanks.

And i do not deny that knights passive does not proc 100%, but tides would turn around if they proc...and that is what makes knights dangerous...

To be fair, it is not by br, but by stat... try to fight a knight and mage with both having 50k patk or matk respectively, knights with 50k pdef and 30k pdef, while mage 30k pdef and 50k mdef... all other stats are same... IT MAKES SENSE THAT KNIGHTS ARE NOT SUCKY.

Comment

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
                    Have you tried opening with a rune that deals damage to the enemy player then following it with Ult. Slash? That's two hits of direct damage to the mage you're facing.
                    +1 to this! :3 I use Chaos followed by Ulti Slasher to hit the mage. And if I'm lucky, the mage will kill their own troops.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                      "Almost OHKO" by RoF? You know that means it is NOT "one shot"... With knight, you use whirlwind, then ultislash to clear one troop, then a normal attack followed by slasher would kill the other one... You compare by how much the hp drained with each attack.... I rebut your argument that knights cannot reach mage at first turn... i rebutted again your argument that knights will not survive before they awaken... then you just blurted out anoher funny stuff... you just said in your comment that after RoF the mage attack the knight then, now you say that is was not rof but meteor... you make yourself inconsistent... even the idea of my reduced damage to neglected entirely.... no matter how much mdef stat a player has, having another reduce damage by percent helps more, and knights have that... the higher the damage, the higher he reduced damage by a percent rather than a high mdef or pdef stat... this is the reason why knights are tanks.

And i do not deny that knights passive does not proc 100%, but tides would turn around if they proc...and that is what makes knights dangerous...

To be fair, it is not by br, but by stat... try to fight a knight and mage with both having 50k patk or matk respectively, knights with 50k pdef and 30k pdef, while mage 30k pdef and 50k mdef... all other stats are same... IT MAKES SENSE THAT KNIGHTS ARE NOT SUCKY.
                      I find you actually funny haha, I need more people like you to counter-say what I do..Too bad you have no valid argument for that :/ (because there actually is none lol)

You have no idea how the system works lol. If the reduce damage % was more important than defense themselves, top players would all go P/Matck, Block, Crit and HP on all socketable piece of gear, and maybe (maybe ) you reached that far in the game (that joke <3)

Ok, let's use our brain (again !) If RoF one shots troops most of the time.. What could Meteor, the skill that is becoming more popular amongst mages bring them? I'll tell you (dont worry, i'll speak to you as if you were 5 years old, so that you will understand that well), Meteor deals more damage than Rain of Fire.. If Rain of Fire one shots troops most of the time, what will a more powerful skill do? It will clear troops in turn one, while dealing good damage to the knight. ( You actually showed me you didnt watch the vids, cuz the only way Elia wasnt clearing troops, is if she didnt crit on one of the RoF attacks (it attacks twice), and I do find it funny that you can accept that knight can proc block everytime but cant accept 8k+ crit actually procs more often)
                      Knowing that Meteor deals more damage, mages tend to give up on Rain of Fire to take Meteor instead.

Let's talk again about the damage formula. Let's add the 50% increase damage of the Lord Divine medallion. Let's say they both have it, meaning they reduce incoming damage by 20%. Let's assume your knight blocks 100% of the incoming hits. That's a 20% + passive 7% + another 20%. The mage would be dealing more damage than in the example I actually gave you a few pages ago.

What you dont seem to grasp (or want to understand), is that, Mages will clear your troops in one aoe, and, as you said knights will take 4 turns to kill off troops. Now, does it seem logic to you, that you will deal more damage to a mage after 4 turn of not attacking him, because you were busy killing off troops, while he IS attacking you with full power? and after you do attack him with a Delphic, does it seem logic to you that he is at less HP than you when you only touched him with whirlwind + EDD? Now, does it seem logic to you, that your whirlwind will do more damage to the mage than he does to you, when his aoe one shots your troops and you barely scratch 25% of their HP?
                      Also, you're the one sided one, because (maybe i'll teach you something !) Mages do use block too, as well as godess blessing, and, because you obviously didnt try the formula I gave you, I did add the reduce damages in, even the healed hp of a block.

Also, are you aware that what makes the BR are actually the stats? lol 50k patck + 30k mdef, with that alone, that's actually 80k BR...
                      You just showed me how much you know nothing (or very few..or maybe you're a troll? lol) about the game. You probably are less than 90k BR and have no idea how top player fights actually goes. Dont worry, I dont hate you on that, I just find you funny

Comment

• Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
                        I find you actually funny haha, I need more people like you to counter-say what I do..Too bad you have no valid argument for that :/ (because there actually is none lol)

You have no idea how the system works lol. If the reduce damage % was more important than defense themselves, top players would all go P/Matck, Block, Crit and HP on all socketable piece of gear, and maybe (maybe ) you reached that far in the game (that joke <3)

Ok, let's use our brain (again !) If RoF one shots troops most of the time.. What could Meteor, the skill that is becoming more popular amongst mages bring them? I'll tell you (dont worry, i'll speak to you as if you were 5 years old, so that you will understand that well), Meteor deals more damage than Rain of Fire.. If Rain of Fire one shots troops most of the time, what will a more powerful skill do? It will clear troops in turn one, while dealing good damage to the knight. ( You actually showed me you didnt watch the vids, cuz the only way Elia wasnt clearing troops, is if she didnt crit on one of the RoF attacks (it attacks twice), and I do find it funny that you can accept that knight can proc block everytime but cant accept 8k+ crit actually procs more often)
                        Knowing that Meteor deals more damage, mages tend to give up on Rain of Fire to take Meteor instead.

Let's talk again about the damage formula. Let's add the 50% increase damage of the Lord Divine medallion. Let's say they both have it, meaning they reduce incoming damage by 20%. Let's assume your knight blocks 100% of the incoming hits. That's a 20% + passive 7% + another 20%. The mage would be dealing more damage than in the example I actually gave you a few pages ago.

What you dont seem to grasp (or want to understand), is that, Mages will clear your troops in one aoe, and, as you said knights will take 4 turns to kill off troops. Now, does it seem logic to you, that you will deal more damage to a mage after 4 turn of not attacking him, because you were busy killing off troops, while he IS attacking you with full power? and after you do attack him with a Delphic, does it seem logic to you that he is at less HP than you when you only touched him with whirlwind + EDD? Now, does it seem logic to you, that your whirlwind will do more damage to the mage than he does to you, when his aoe one shots your troops and you barely scratch 25% of their HP?
                        Also, you're the one sided one, because (maybe i'll teach you something !) Mages do use block too, as well as godess blessing, and, because you obviously didnt try the formula I gave you, I did add the reduce damages in, even the healed hp of a block.

Also, are you aware that what makes the BR are actually the stats? lol 50k patck + 30k mdef, with that alone, that's actually 80k BR...
                        You just showed me how much you know nothing (or very few..or maybe you're a troll? lol) about the game. You probably are less than 90k BR and have no idea how top player fights actually goes. Dont worry, I dont hate you on that, I just find you funny

are u sure u know what are u talking about u sound bit confused

Comment

• Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                          are u sure u know what are u talking about u sound bit confused
                          Hmm..where do I sound confused? Now I do am confused for not knowing where i was confused #18
                          Dont try and confuse my confuseness !! Silly evil doer niark niark

Comment

Hmm..where do I sound confused? Now I do am confused for not knowing where i was confused #18
                            Dont try and confuse my confuseness !! Silly evil doer niark niark
                            everything is confusing I don't know what kind of knight mage are u2 comparing

but clearing troops 1 aoe is easy for any class 150k+ br

and no meteor isn't anything better than RoF since rof is only 2% less dmg than meteor....dunno why u say meteor is popular for me mage cant see valid reasons....rain of fire saves me rage for heal or thunder

heals and thunder is quite rage expensive unless u get lucky with focus or castinator...

Comment

• Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                              everything is confusing I don't know what kind of knight mage are u2 comparing

but clearing troops 1 aoe is easy for any class 150k+ br

and no meteor isn't anything better than RoF since rof is only 2% less dmg than meteor....dunno why u say meteor is popular for me mage cant see valid reasons....rain of fire saves me rage for heal or thunder

heals and thunder is quite rage expensive unless u get lucky with focus or castinator...
                              I know.. But in his example he was assuming the knight was blocking everytime..as well as procing the persistance passive.. So I thought "why not assume the mage gets 100% chance of reducing the rage cost too?"
                              Meteor has a 4 sec cd..that's all xD (and..2% of damage when you're doing over 100k damage is quite nice imo haha)

Comment

I know.. But in his example he was assuming the knight was blocking everytime..as well as procing the persistance passive.. So I thought "why not assume the mage gets 100% chance of reducing the rage cost too?"
                                Meteor has a 4 sec cd..that's all xD (and..2% of damage when you're doing over 100k damage is quite nice imo haha)
                                not 4 sec cd its false,its 5 sec with max talent and should be 3 (but talent is bugged) but with all of its benefits of talent rage is important for as I said heals and thunder ....and yea its nice on 100k dmg 2% but 100k will never happen not in life time so its pointless to think about something like that(I 146k mage don't do 100k dmg with meteor on nether forest monsters let alone players around my br)sylph delph do around that dmg but meteor not in life time
                                Last edited by senadbasic; 07-01-2014, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X