Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Complains the Most

So who complains the most?

Seems to me it's Knights or Archers for sure. Maybe a slight edge to the knights, since many build wrong.
    Knights cry about how unfair early game and PVE events are, but they are way OP in the endgame.
    Archers cry about PVP and wanting more defense, but they easily dominate PVE events.
    Mages seem to just take the middle road and deal with being pretty decent at all events, but exceptional in none. I don't see a lot of mage complaint threads/posts.

So very simple one, and please be honest. What class complains the most?
    Mages
    16.22%
    Knights
    64.86%
    Archers
    18.92%
    Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

By far knights complain the most, that's not even a tough question lol.

Comment

AntiApartheid‎

Comment

I don't hear much from the archers I'm around. The mages complain a lot about archers though. I don't see many knights complain or appear to be alive, but for the one that does, he complains about everything he can think of.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigrite View Post
          AntiApartheid‎
          or jamesbacon. That should be the real polling question

Comment

lol i agree

Comment

its the non-casher's that dont understand that they are playing a P2W game

Comment

Idiots complain, players play the game.

Comment

You whine because :
                  1. No money, so you get your a.ss kicked everywhere, everytime.
                  2. No time, and makes you lose all the events/daily you need to do, falling behind.
                  You don't whine because :
                  1. You miss everything, but compensate by recharging.
                  2. You can take a vacation of 1/2/3 weeks then you come back with full wallet, ready to empty it.
                  And to be on-topic :
                  Be a casher, then you can't complain.
                  Most whines/complains come from the ones who don't pay enough, or don't like stuff.
                  What high br player you saw to come here and whine about something? ( forget onimad/linke, cause he was saying but still playing, so all lie. )
                  Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                  Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                  That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
                    So who complains the most?

Seems to me it's Knights or Archers for sure. Maybe a slight edge to the knights, since many build wrong.
                    Knights cry about how unfair early game and PVE events are, but they are way OP in the endgame.
                    Archers cry about PVP and wanting more defense, but they easily dominate PVE events.
                    Mages seem to just take the middle road and deal with being pretty decent at all events, but exceptional in none. I don't see a lot of mage complaint threads/posts.

So very simple one, and please be honest. What class complains the most?
                    Are you new to the game or just balen spammed to get that br?? if not you would have known that knights are defninitely not OP in the end game... damn you kiddos thinking that

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                      Are you new to the game or just balen spammed to get that br?? if not you would have known that knights are defninitely not OP in the end game... damn you kiddos thinking that
                      Lol... +1 knight complaining right there.

And it was a combination of time and balens invested wisely. People who know me can tell you how many months I camped at 54, then 59, then 64 to get where I am now. Thanks for using the thread to try to insult me though....somebody had to do it eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
                        Lol... +1 knight complaining right there.

And it was a combination of time and balens invested wisely. People who know me can tell you how many months I camped at 54, then 59, then 64 to get where I am now. Thanks for using the thread to try to insult me though....somebody had to do it eventually.
                        not trying to insult you but when you say months of camping with a joining date of april 2k14, it doesnt add up. or do you play with one account and use another for the forum? :O
                        let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

james bacon complains mroe than any class itself

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                            the guy you replying to is certainly not a new player, maybe you are? i know knights are rediculously strong if they built right

Comment

Originally posted by t8912 View Post
                              not trying to insult you but when you say months of camping with a joining date of april 2k14, it doesnt add up. or do you play with one account and use another for the forum? :O
                              Yes, just using a different account on the forums. Been playing for 8 months now.

Comment

Working...
                              X