Who Complains the Most

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R26737621 View Post
    Dont understand Kat's argument over this OHK stuff with the gaia/hercules over knights. It's pretty much a ONK for ANY class, even most mages can't survive a crit hit from a gaia/hercules delphic unless they super casher, full health and have a damage debuff on them....lol
    If a mage is dying to a hercules at full HP then his MDEF is absolutely horrible, plus i think archs are benefiting most from hercules as they can get a pretty high crit rate which no other class can touch actually( not just the crit stat, but also boost in crit % by their passives), also don't forget that archers hit with 10% extra damage always( due to their passive which stacks damage per crit) and 10% with hercules is a lot.
    Archs are supposed to kill mages but loose to knights, but since they get so many advantages with hercules, they can kill knights and this is where the problem starts.

Comment

• Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
      If a mage is dying to a hercules at full HP then his MDEF is absolutely horrible, plus i think archs are benefiting most from hercules as they can get a pretty high crit rate which no other class can touch actually( not just the crit stat, but also boost in crit % by their passives), also don't forget that archers hit with 10% extra damage always( due to their passive which stacks damage per crit) and 10% with hercules is a lot.
      Archs are supposed to kill mages but loose to knights, but since they get so many advantages with hercules, they can kill knights and this is where the problem starts.
      See, it is the player that is horrible, not the class.
      And archer's crit passive is to increase his crit stat... so if an archer equips a level 5 crit gem which gives an 88 crit stat, instead of getting 88, he will get 90+ crit stat.... their passive is what makes their crit stat so high compared to mages and knight, even though they would all have same crit gems and refines.

Knight's tenacity counters archers - it is a goddess blessing and guardian angel astral packed into one. It counters the crit passive and the added damage bonus passive of the archers... the multishot can be even blocked twice, which means the knight can heal 2 times when he blocks the two shots, not unlike to those of rof and meteor, even though it does damage twice, it can only trigger the heal once.

And like I said, the higher the damage of the enemy, the higher the reduced damage, due to the skill Tenacity. Nuke damage scan be absorbed more effective by knights compared to other class... that is why knights are tanks.

Comment

Also, Hercules gets an awesome opening skill, which decreases enemy's MDEF by 30% (most effective vs. mages of course, thus mage's MDEF can be high but it gets nerfed by this skill).

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
          For simplicity sake, let us compare a mage with 50k mdef and 40% reduce damage (30% came from the astral and 10% from the talent), and a knight with 30k mdef and 47% reduce damage (30% astral, 10% talent, 7% from Tenacity skill)
          talents give 14% dmg reduction to all classes.
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            Only thing that really sucks is an empty wallet.
            maybe... my wallet is full just have bad experience at gamble system so I decided it would be more better to build house than give money here

who is unlucky shouldn't cash in this game no matter how much money he have

Comment

• Geez cant you take a hint balautoy's combo of 4 is for those with maxed academy and high 3k+ charisma opponents which have hard troops but if it were just 2k+ charisma opponents just using brutality level 10 + whirlwind all troops dead thats just 2 turns and before it can awaken i think you will know the outcome coz 1 on 1 with knight no troops is like suicide...

Comment

• Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                talents give 14% dmg reduction to all classes.
                i think you missed his point. he is just comparing between 2 classes where the knight has 7% advantage from skill. if you are really bothered with it, just add 4% to both classes and the result wont be much different. heck, even the 2nd calculation showed knight has better result (41650) than mage(42000) if you add 4% to the calculation.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

See, it is the player that is horrible, not the class.
                  And archer's crit passive is to increase his crit stat... so if an archer equips a level 5 crit gem which gives an 88 crit stat, instead of getting 88, he will get 90+ crit stat.... their passive is what makes their crit stat so high compared to mages and knight, even though they would all have same crit gems and refines.

Knight's tenacity counters archers - it is a goddess blessing and guardian angel astral packed into one. It counters the crit passive and the added damage bonus passive of the archers... the multishot can be even blocked twice, which means the knight can heal 2 times when he blocks the two shots, not unlike to those of rof and meteor, even though it does damage twice, it can only trigger the heal once.

And like I said, the higher the damage of the enemy, the higher the reduced damage, due to the skill Tenacity. Nuke damage scan be absorbed more effective by knights compared to other class... that is why knights are tanks.
                  There are many skills for archers to increase crit rate without needing to increase crit strike, AS is one of them i think, also sniper and lunatic fire increase crit rates, also they have a passive which increases crit rate by 20%, I don't even think there are any passives to increase crit stat bro, it's crit rate direct increase.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geylang☠魔香嶣 View Post
                    Agreed i got a complain for beating 2 players (Knight 200k & Archer 200k BR) during WB. They even filed a ticket lol. Not my fault if they stink at playing WB.

I beat them in god descend too (wonder if im gonna get a ticket for that). Oh & in necro too.

Amazing bunch of losers who think high Br = Sure Win
                    "Loser" pwned you in wb btw
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	wb.png
Views:	1
Size:	142.0 KB
ID:	1690223

So yes knights can be better than archers, archers don't own all.This is proof of that.

Comment

There are many skills for archers to increase crit rate without needing to increase crit strike, AS is one of them i think, also sniper and lunatic fire increase crit rates, also they have a passive which increases crit rate by 20%, I don't even think there are any passives to increase crit stat bro, it's crit rate direct increase.
                      Congrats Kattuktk on red reputation!

Comment

I am pretty sure that
                        Crit stat = crit rate.
                        Try to socket a level 5 crit gem (gives 88 crit stat), and you will see that his crit stat will increase by 94, instead of 88... It is because of their crit passive skill, that is what I remember ( i think i am gonna test this again).

You are right when you say that sniper and lunatic fire increases crit rate, but you forgot that those skills are "patk" skills, which are usually weak to someone with a high pdef ( which are knights, among all classes)...

And I am not sure if the increased crit rate from their skills (sniper and lunatic and AS, i am not sure what is that AS) would continue until he delphics his sylph - it would take at least 3 turns - awaken, a skill, then delphic.. I think those increased crit rate from skills only last for 2 turns, so it means it will not be carry on the gaia or hercules delphic, or maybe I am wrong.
                        Last edited by Kingryan; 07-03-2014, 04:40 AM.

Comment

• this thread is just rubbish..
                          “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

The long post (taking too much space xD)
                            Man..Stop making up assumptions, bring me facts ! Go do some testings before implying this or that is op lol
                            With godess blessing, passive, talent and lord divine medallion, that's a 71% damage reduce.
                            I'll take your example. 50k*4.7*1.8*1.5 = ~634k. (twice the amount in your example). So, (634k - 21k)/2 = ~306k with the damage reduce = 89000
                            Do you really think a shock chained knight is gonna take 89k damage at the 50% damage boost on a crit? That's silly LMAO.
                            If I add Appollo shield, that's a 101% damage reduce.. So, the delphic, (because you can only do a minimum of 10% of your atck) would do 5k damage on a crit at 50% damage boost..yeah, try again haha

It does sound good on paper, but dont take for granted something you know nothing about, the % reduce damage doesnt work the way you seem to think it does.. I dont have time for the moment, I will go more deeply into it later (probably during the week end if we're still here xD)
                            Last edited by R226329038; 07-03-2014, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
                              Man..Stop making up assumptions, bring me facts ! Go do some testings before implying this or that is op lol
                              With godess blessing, passive, talent and lord divine medallion, that's a 71% damage reduce.
                              I'll take your example. 50k*4.7*1.8*1.5 = ~634k. (twice the amount in your example). So, (634k - 21k)/2 = ~306k with the damage reduce = 89000
                              Do you really think a shock chained knight is gonna take 89k damage at the 50% damage boost on a crit? That's silly LMAO.
                              If I add Appollo shield, that's a 101% damage reduce.. So, the delphic, (because you can only do a minimum of 10% of your atck) would do 5k damage on a crit at 50% damage boost..yeah, try again haha

It does sound good on paper, but dont take for granted something you know nothing about, the % reduce damage doesnt work the way you seem to think it does.. I dont have time for the moment, I will go more deeply into it later (probably during the week end if we're still here xD)
                              i'm not a math monster nor a sieg of wartune, i think something is not right in your formula, should be this way...50k-21k*4.7*1.8*1.5 = 368/2= ~184 so on is all ok (i think) i say this cuz all the formula of the damage recived is calculated on the damage dealt(=P/MATK-P/MDEF) Is the same as a guy tested with Poison Arrow and Blood Rune. Floating damage has to do a lot on delphics sometimes my sylph delpic can do 160k damage when crit and sometimes 67k damge when not crit. I've seen my damage lowered till 46k non crit on WB where i use floating damage astrals, i've delphic 280k crit damge too.
                              Last edited by Linkoneusc; 07-04-2014, 01:48 PM.
                              R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                              Archer Linkoneusc
                              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

• Originally posted by R226329038 View Post

Oh, didn't you said that, "knights will be killed before they awaken.."? So was that a fact or assumption?
                                Talk to yourself first, before you talk (type) to others.

You didn't noticed my statement at the beginning, "To make things SIMPLE"... My point was to emphasize the power of the knight skill "Tenacity" (7% reduce damage), not the calculations of damage...

Comment

Working...
                                X