Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Who Complains the Most

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
    I am pretty sure that
    Crit stat = crit rate.
    Try to socket a level 5 crit gem (gives 88 crit stat), and you will see that his crit stat will increase by 94, instead of 88... It is because of their crit passive skill, that is what I remember ( i think i am gonna test this again).

You are right when you say that sniper and lunatic fire increases crit rate, but you forgot that those skills are "patk" skills, which are usually weak to someone with a high pdef ( which are knights, among all classes)...

And I am not sure if the increased crit rate from their skills (sniper and lunatic and AS, i am not sure what is that AS) would continue until he delphics his sylph - it would take at least 3 turns - awaken, a skill, then delphic.. I think those increased crit rate from skills only last for 2 turns, so it means it will not be carry on the gaia or hercules delphic, or maybe I am wrong.
    You don't seem to know much about crit rates then, crit stat calculates crit rate sure, but the archers' passive gives them +20% crit rate after that calculation. So it's like 20+(crit rate after calculation of crit stat - guardian angel etc). I can't believe you did not know it, visit CN servers more, they got info like that.
    There's no way crit stat will just increase passively, as those crit rate increases are based on SKILLS, so if archs dont use skills, they wont get any crit rate increase.
    Last edited by kattuktk; 07-04-2014, 10:52 AM.

Comment

• Yea, you have it completely wrong. The crit passive affects the crit stat, not crit chance directly. A +20% crit chance across the board would be lovely, but sadly it isn't so.

Comment

• Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
        Yea, you have it completely wrong. The crit passive affects the crit stat, not crit chance directly. A +20% crit chance across the board would be lovely, but sadly it isn't so.
        How do you know that it effects the crit stat? as the passives only activate DURING the match( as all of those archers' passives are based on skills), so if you use a skill, you get the passive boost, and there isn't any way of knowing what the stats are during the match.
        Unless what you are saying is that there is a huge bug in the skill description and it should just say crit stat + 20%, you are not making any sense, all of those passives activate ONLY when players use some specific skills. Grow a brain and try to use it. It isn't hard to understand that using some common sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
          How do you know that it effects the crit stat? as the passives only activate DURING the match( as all of those archers' passives are based on skills), so if you use a skill, you get the passive boost, and there isn't any way of knowing what the stats are during the match.
          Unless what you are saying is that there is a huge bug in the skill description and it should just say crit stat + 20%, you are not making any sense, all of those passives activate ONLY when players use some specific skills. Grow a brain and try to use it. It isn't hard to understand that using some common sense.
          Seriously, shut the frak up already.

Comment

Yea, you have it completely wrong. The crit passive affects the crit stat, not crit chance directly. A +20% crit chance across the board would be lovely, but sadly it isn't so.
            So..A lvl 20 Archer using multi shot with 100% crit chance, only doubles his 800 crit stats? #00 Well, you're a funny one too

I dont understand the hate towards katuktk..lol He's one of the few in the wartune community that doesnt just spread out pure ** while thinking it is the only loving truth of the wartune world..

(I'll asnwer later about the whole mage vs knight thing xD)

Comment

• Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
              So..A lvl 20 Archer using multi shot with 100% crit chance, only doubles his 800 crit stats? #00 Well, you're a funny one too
              what the hell its even supposed to mean?

and those who asking if archer's skill increased the stats or not, try make an archer and equip sniper edge astral. if you understand basic math, you should see the answer by looking at the result.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• this threat is about comp. i see a lot of people crying that are not knights .. knights are not op in any way. we do your job as a tank .. i love being a knight think they are awesome
                KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

I dont understand the hate towards katuktk..lol He's one of the few in the wartune community that doesnt just spread out pure ** while thinking it is the only loving truth of the wartune world..

which kattuktk are you talking about? maybe he is not in this forum
                  let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

• try fighting against knight with 8000 block u will see how its fun

Comment

• It can be fun at times. But when you get much more later in the duel time, you're going to hit it hard, most especially if you have high crit and attack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                        It can be fun at times. But when you get much more later in the duel time, you're going to hit it hard, most especially if you have high crit and attack.
                        well I couldn't crit hard it was all blocked 200k br knight it was with shield and Apollo he finished full hp duel on 50% dmg boost

Comment

What does multi-shot have to do with the "Eye of the Eagle" passive (+20% hp/crit)?

Comment

What does multi-shot have to do with the "Eye of the Eagle" passive (+20% hp/crit)?
                            Oh sh't, I read it while half asleep.. I guess I cant just go back and edit/erase my coment now #05 *doing as if that ** never existed* *never gonna answer in a rush without fully reading 3 or 4 times over ever again*

(who the hell down-reped me? XD or why #18)

Comment

• Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                              LOL at your post....You call yourself a senior in wartune and you dont even know how a basic passive works.....All these time I never thought you would be such a noob......Ok try to see that the LD med gives 840 crit to archers which is 140 points more than the 700 that it should actually give.....And that 140 is the 20% of 700 Mr.SENIOR
                              IGN : ARKANTOS
                              CLASS : ARCHER
                              SERVER : KABAM S1 (US WEST)

Comment

Working...
                              X