Please Add More Ways To Get More Honor or Something :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Add More Ways To Get More Honor or Something :(

okies one of the things I've noticed so far is that I realized I had a huge tiny problem (lol yah I cant play wartunes around at 11:00pm which succs)

so yah anyone who can help give some advice here please help out

I can only do battleground so far of course I get less honor but its worth it but think now in ur brains very hard cause OMG it's a sad thing to know I'm
    doing that for like FOREVER just to get to 3000 honor that's almost like a painkiller. For someone like me who can only do Battlegrounds twice and this
    causes me to cry a wee bit cause i cant do guild battle imagine how many kids cant do this due to em having to go to bed and cant do that it must a weebit sad T.T

My only smarts is to work my buns off with crypt and or do the dungeon runs with my friends to acquire materials for my level 30 or 40 gears I'm merely scared and a wee bit saddened. The nicest suggestion I can offer is this

1.) Add 10 or 5 attempts for battleground, now if I've done my math here correctly I just got 65 honor once I was done with battlegrounds if I'm correct
    of course if I did 10 attempts of those I would get 710 or 650 honor (yes I tried doing my mathematics on this it was based on basic addition I just
    added the 65 10x times, try it kids mods this may sound a bit quite nice and would be a bit better than getting just 65 honor) T.T

2.) Add more events that give off more honor this should be very possible make an item in the arena so cute children and cute adults like us can get
    more honor who knows u could make a book that gives off honor and can cost less just like the little exp book

For Example

level 1 honor book- it gives u 200 honor and it costs 50 insignias

level 2 honor book- gives u 500 honor and that cost 100 80 insignias or 100 insignias (hey im trying to make this cheap so lets go with 80 m k? and
    anyhow that sounds quite fair)

level 3 honor book- gives you 1000 honor and it costs 200 insignias just to get it (don't do it kids just go for level 2 honor you'll be a lot happier cause u must realize u also need ur gears)

World Boss it can give off more than just gold and daru it can give off 50 honor every time ur striking that guy even if ya die.

now that I've used up all of my brain cells as well as smarts lets hear it from you kids that don't have the opportunity to do guild battle as well people
    who can do guild battle give me some tips if I'm not going the right way or doing something stupid T.T

I'm hoping my brain storming/brain work can be satisfactory and that this can someday be implemented into the game it'd be quite nice because we
    don't get enough honor and its only at a 50% or worse maybe a 40% useful which is pretty low we need a 75% but when doing just that alone u don't
    get much and ur looking at ur honor and seeing 65/3000 kinda makes u think dang this will take me forever since ya cant do guild battle and only battleground twice which may not be good enough.

now that you've read and thought about my ideas it sounds like an 85% better improvement but hey you never know T.T
    Last edited by LadyKayla; 06-29-2014, 12:23 PM.
    I don't want to live a life filled with regrets just because you are uncomfortable around me you have a mouth use it to express how you feel and don't be ashamed of it but if you're going to hide behind my back and get away with it that's where you're wrong T.T

This is a long post, but I agree with you that we should have more attempts for the battle-ground.

Comment

why you need more bg attempts?! You get honor from every kill you make no matter in which bg for the day it is, the bg attempts are just for pvp points
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

no not rlly cause u sometimes lose points its actually ur starpoints that counts or the teams points all in conclusion it goes individually according to how many points YOU make which put me to a bit of a shock I wish it was based on the main of how much the teams points
        were but it goes to us by how many points YOU make individually I had to think about it and say dang this is terrible sometimes the
        teams points matter too but slightly which makes it seem like the least and thank you Alberteiny for agreeing with me T.T

And yah the post is a bit long but definitely worth all the explanation and smarts I've put into this forum and post ^_^"

I forgot this also mentions the suggestions I made to this Title I made so please read carefully thank you T.~

I forgot to mention u can ONLY do battleground twice try doing it again after ur second run of it u might not get any honor just making points n stuff unless u rlly are getting honor no matter how many times u do it. T.T
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-29-2014, 04:27 PM. Reason: merging 4 posts
        I don't want to live a life filled with regrets just because you are uncomfortable around me you have a mouth use it to express how you feel and don't be ashamed of it but if you're going to hide behind my back and get away with it that's where you're wrong T.T

Comment

Originally posted by LadyKayla
          I forgot to mention u can ONLY do battleground twice try doing it again after ur second run of it u might not get any honor just making points n stuff unless u rlly are getting honor no matter how many times u do it. T.T
          The only difference between doing BG with attempt and doing BG when you don't have attempt lest is that you don't get battleground treasure shards from carting anymore and you don't get the small insignia/honor at the end of the BG. You still win/lose honor without attempts left and, if I remember, you still get pvp points for players you kill.
          Lunay - Knighted knight
          23.25M BR
          Guild : SHIELD
          West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by LadyKayla
            And yah the post is a bit long but definitely worth all the explanation and smarts I've put into this forum and post ^_^"
            Yes, it's long and meaningful. +1 to this, Lady

Comment

Working...
            X