atoll quest reached new hieght

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• atoll quest reached new hieght

yea i still do a few cq weekly when i have nothing to do. i hated the atoll quests but with auto pathing to location and afk being added it was quite a bit bearable. but this is hieght.....
    Click image for larger version

Name:	cq.png
Views:	1
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	1752187

i usually get seal and sacrifice them for sepulcrum as soon as i have 60 essence of any kind. so instead of 10, now i have to kill atleast 20 sylphs in order to complete this one cause i dont have enough essences for seal (-_-)
    let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Well that is your fault for not stockpiling esscenses. That circuit quest is rare, but learn from it and stockpile your essences in the future. Just in case it comes up again.

Comment

yea i will have to from now

Comment

My personal favorite is when you sacrifice 11 sylphs in a day, which just happens to be last day of circuits and then your 200th quest is sacrifice sylph -.- rawr. Worst 35 balens ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          My personal favorite is when you sacrifice 11 sylphs in a day, which just happens to be last day of circuits and then your 200th quest is sacrifice sylph -.- rawr. Worst 35 balens ever.
          lol thats just sad

Comment

I always wait till i'm logging to go to bed to do my sylph sacrifices. Just in case I get a sacrifice quest.

Comment

Working...
            X