Luck or Time Based? ( mount cards )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luck or Time Based? ( mount cards )

some ppls says it's Time based in order to get loyal steed (a certain time)..most says just luck.... Which one u think it is?

Its luck, nothing more, nothing less.. just pure luck.

Comment

I must be really lucky then. Opened less than 20 boxes and got 2 cards.

Honestly, I think timing plays a part as well. Right before I opened mine, a buddy of mine that plays opened several and got one card. I opened mine right after him and got two of them.

But how would you verify this? You can open 1000 boxes and get nothing, come the next day at the same time and open 1000 and get all kind of good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
        I must be really lucky then. Opened less than 20 boxes and got 2 cards.

Honestly, I think timing plays a part as well. Right before I opened mine, a buddy of mine that plays opened several and got one card. I opened mine right after him and got two of them.

But how would you verify this? You can open 1000 boxes and get nothing, come the next day at the same time and open 1000 and get all kind of good stuff.
        yeah it happens..just thinking is there a trick to it or pure luck

Comment

Originally posted by arizona82 View Post
          some ppls says it's Time based in order to get loyal steed (a certain time)..most says just luck.... Which one u think it is?
          There's no other way to get this mount from a chest if you don't have luck. Yes, you need luck to get the mount.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
            There's no other way to get this mount from a chest if you don't have luck. Yes, you need luck to get the mount.
            we need even more luck to avoid ur unnecessary comments

Comment

Originally posted by WarMachine9876 View Post
              we need even more luck to avoid ur unnecessary comments
              At least my comment(s) help, a lot. It's not unecessary as you see it. You don't post that much, that's why you say that

Comment

I bought 1k+ chests and had a lot of chests from hot event rewards (Big Spender, Login and so on).
                Didn't get a single Loyal Steed.

A guildie got 3 Loyal Steeds from 50 boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by arizona82 View Post
                  I would of said luck but a compelling argument was put forward to me for timing. If you were R2, would you want to have the system message popping up saying "luckySOB just recieved..." when most players were asleep, or when most people were online to see it....

Comment

It's all dependent on luck? Someone give me some luck already! </3
                    To Willow:
                    Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Its pure luck. Anything else would be too hard to program.
                      Server: Armor S6
                      IGN: Xanthralla
                      Guild: Samurai

Comment

Working...
                      X